The Final Age

Important announcements and patch notes will be posted here.
Forum rules
Please do not start any New Topics in this Forum.

This Forum is only to be used for News Posts related to updates and any other topics will be removed.
hylanda

Re: The Final Age

Post by hylanda »

Yeah, this topic is starting to sound a lot like the EU referendum that we're having in the UK.

Lots of BS derived from meaningless numbers spouted by deluded advocates who seem to believe that they know what's best for other people when they've only got their own self interest at heart... :lol: :lol: :lol:
Wizard

Post by Wizard »

I would like to point out strongly something important many of the complainers seems to be missing.

You can prevent the world ending by dominating that world and choosing not to end it by not pressing the button, you can even prevent it by just holding to 1 tower to prevent those who want to end it from being able to do it.

So if you really want it to continue you have the option to fight for it to continue, THAT WILL BE YOUR VOTE.
warlord1799

Post by warlord1799 »

keep the towers from reducing in every glory round then it would be okay to have that. Eventually someome will wait till there is only a few towers left then login and fight were the last few towers are and close the game without giving anyone the oppritunity to defend against them. Rouges fight destroy and then leave thats what they do. Its up to us active players to keep the game going and this update is clearly ment to destroy the game instead of making progress
warlord1799

Post by warlord1799 »

what happens when the towers run out will the age end or just continue on and the butten gets removed?
meatball2k

Post by meatball2k »

+ 1 david spy

There will always be people that disagree. Thank god these ages may finally end.
Wilksy

Post by Wilksy »

meatball2k wrote:+ 1 david spy

There will always be people that disagree. Thank god these ages may finally end.
Something had to happen. Otherwise the playerbase would simply become thinner and thinner and the worlds worse as a consequence.

Imo anyway...
'If at first you don't succeed, try, try again. Then quit. There's no point in being a * fool about it.'

W. C. Fields
hylanda

Post by hylanda »

DavidSpy wrote:'If you don't like what I have to say please leave'
Yay, how to go about having a frank and open discussion about an issue on a public forum...which FF moderator rule book did that come out of? :?
Wilksy

Post by Wilksy »

Let's keep this thread constructive guys and gals. I am all for open discussion with regard to improving the game, but turning it personal isn't the answer.

Anyway..........(lol)

If anything at least this has provoked discussion amongst the player base as to how to move SHK forward.
'If at first you don't succeed, try, try again. Then quit. There's no point in being a * fool about it.'

W. C. Fields
warlord1799

Post by warlord1799 »

Lol im never upset about a video game i just dont like snotty pricks who act like they are better then everyone else simple cause they feel they contributed to the game more then others when u have dont nothing but make a few vids that any normal person should have figured out for themselves.

You speak as if you are the representative for the game worlds and have authority over what goes on. Its not just you i hate everyone who acts like you so dont think i have any personal vendetta towards you or anything like that.

This is a game we should not be looking to make an end game age like this instead why not just have the victories like the rouges want and keep the worlds running for the ones who actually like playing the game.just dont make any new updates for that world. Why is everyone so eager to give up on older servers.

This update is onesided and no one should have the authority to have the option to close worlds.
warlord1799

Post by warlord1799 »

Also you have not once discussed the possibility on keeping the games open which is the real reason im upset about all this crap

Return to “News & Client Updates”