The Final Age

Important announcements and patch notes will be posted here.
Forum rules
Please do not start any New Topics in this Forum.

This Forum is only to be used for News Posts related to updates and any other topics will be removed.
Klaire

Re: The Final Age

Post by Klaire »

Popeye25 wrote:all firefly moderators/admin staff will be razed on sight on world 4
:roll: moderators and admins do not always agree. Moderators often argue with the admins, tell them to 'sort it out' and so on. We complain about everything :D
warlord1799

Post by warlord1799 »

I think everyone neeeds to calm down and think for a bit. This game is what"a stronghold game brand based off of the popular stronghold crusaders games". Is it not?

What happened to the other army types, wear are the seige units like on stronghold crusaders What happened to expanding the knowledge base for the game making people more interested in learning how people fought and built economies back in the middle ages. I liked learning all the crazy names other countries had for there towns and cities.

Nowadays its all about players complaining about how inactive worlds are when they dont even do anything in the game to see if they are wrong or not. We loyal dedicated players fought long and hard for the peace we have on our worlds if you dont like the peace you have the option to play the other worlds. Dont we deserve the chance to enjoy the benefits of farming for a while to?

Every world has its inactive days and there active days. im sure if firefly invested the time into updates and upgrades rather then endgames and royal towers the player base would be much happier and we would spend more money here. I for one will not spend another dime on here since i know the game worlds will eventually end and i expect alot of people will follow me as well.
warlord1799

Post by warlord1799 »

You guys want us to fight all you had to do was ask. We love to fight
warlord1799

Post by warlord1799 »

What was so wrong with making the wolf world for age 6 update or after age 6 everyone gets reset the age gets reset. We keep our rank gold honor fp for an advantange against the wolf how can that be so hard for you guys to accomplish.
meatball2k

Post by meatball2k »

KILL THE WORLDS - I wouldn't even let them have the choice eventualy with the rate of worlds opening and the player base there will be a handful of people per worlds and the game will be dead.

A good business decision would be to libve up to the rewards of final age and end the world. Let those people play other worlds or other games.
AnotherSmith

Post by AnotherSmith »

With the smaller factions, can the email groups be increased from 40 to 60? Or even better, 100? Communication becomes more critical with the smaller factions, so the need for larger email groups becomes necessary.

Another email feature that would be wonderful would be the ability to add or delete people from the group, without having to re-create the group from scratch, such as with Outlook or any other email system.
Wilksy

Post by Wilksy »

meatball2k wrote:KILL THE WORLDS - I wouldn't even let them have the choice eventualy with the rate of worlds opening and the player base there will be a handful of people per worlds and the game will be dead.

A good business decision would be to libve up to the rewards of final age and end the world. Let those people play other worlds or other games.
Meatball is correct imo. Much as I hate the idea of losing all the hard earned honour/faith/gold/research/vills etc, many worlds are dying as-is and a shake up is necessary.
'If at first you don't succeed, try, try again. Then quit. There's no point in being a * fool about it.'

W. C. Fields
Wilksy

Post by Wilksy »

AnotherSmith wrote:With the smaller factions, can the email groups be increased from 40 to 60? Or even better, 100? Communication becomes more critical with the smaller factions, so the need for larger email groups becomes necessary.

Another email feature that would be wonderful would be the ability to add or delete people from the group, without having to re-create the group from scratch, such as with Outlook or any other email system.
In-game communications have always been poor at best. This is one area where FF can dramatically improve the game for the benefit of all players.
'If at first you don't succeed, try, try again. Then quit. There's no point in being a * fool about it.'

W. C. Fields
Lord Darko900

Post by Lord Darko900 »

Wilksy wrote:
meatball2k wrote:KILL THE WORLDS - I wouldn't even let them have the choice eventualy with the rate of worlds opening and the player base there will be a handful of people per worlds and the game will be dead.

Meatball is correct imo. Much as I hate the idea of losing all the hard earned honour/faith/gold/research/vills etc, many worlds are dying as-is and a shake up is necessary.
However it's not guaranteed that closing old worlds will somehow increase the number of players in a new world
Yoooooooooo
Wilksy

Post by Wilksy »

True there are no guarantees. However, if FF just keep opening new worlds the player base will just keep diluting further and further.

W. C. Fields

Return to “News & Client Updates”