It is currently Sat Feb 24, 2018 11:32 am

Reply to topic  [ 119 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 8, 9, 10, 11, 12
 The Final Age 

Post Re: The Final Age
wow ff really wants our addiction to kick in eh we can view our villages and map but cant do anything on it. thats like the biggest fck u they can give us. atleast close it so we dont have to look at it anymore. this just shows ff only cares about themselves and what they think is best not us.

we should atleast be able to build in our villages just cant buy charters or delete them and we should be able to donate and build in our parishes. that is if your keeping the map open to viewing status.

Sun Sep 11, 2016 4:36 am

I didn't think that closing the worlds was a good idea and I still don't - I was kinda hoping that FF could have at least tried doing something a little bit different with a new age.

Still, I did get a bit of fun in the last age - I sent out an army to capture a royal tower and ended up with my village getting carpet bombed for an attempted raze to try to prevent my cap. The raze on my village failed :shock: my capture of the tower succeeded :D :lol: That was one small moment of enjoyment that I had in an age that was just too short lived and resulted in a closed world :cry:

But I have to say that the rewards given for closing the world were pretty generous so kudos to FF for that. 8-)

I'm just left with the same old feeling though - there's a diamond of game in here somewhere that's just dying to get out...

Sun Sep 11, 2016 11:58 am

hylanda wrote:
I didn't think that closing the worlds was a good idea and I still don't - I was kinda hoping that FF could have at least tried doing something a little bit different with a new age.

Still, I did get a bit of fun in the last age - I sent out an army to capture a royal tower and ended up with my village getting carpet bombed for an attempted raze to try to prevent my cap. The raze on my village failed :shock: my capture of the tower succeeded :D :lol: That was one small moment of enjoyment that I had in an age that was just too short lived and resulted in a closed world :cry:

But I have to say that the rewards given for closing the world were pretty generous so kudos to FF for that. 8-)

I'm just left with the same old feeling though - there's a diamond of game in here somewhere that's just dying to get out...

It is a great game. The end game i needed to dilute the worlds and concentrate the player base imo.

W. C. Fields

Sun Sep 11, 2016 10:03 pm
Profile WWW

hylanda wrote:

It's called the lack of an ingame chat.

You know, every "good" MMO has an engaging and active ingame chat. SHK doesn't. Does that tell you something?

Tue Sep 13, 2016 9:50 am

Xolotl wrote:
hylanda wrote:

It's called the lack of an ingame chat.

The chat function could definitely be improved.

W. C. Fields

Thu Sep 15, 2016 9:50 am
Profile WWW

btw i have a question.

what happens if a smaller house collects all the towers and they are last place in the glory race? do they get the rewards or is it still first second and 3rd place prize winners.

Fri Sep 16, 2016 5:16 pm

alot more then the chat system needs to be improved in this game.

troops speed

monk speed

fp gold and points ratios

better village layout

more units

better things to use our honor on then just razing nipples

"better developers that know what there doing"

we all agree on one thing, and thats that this is a good game and everyone can enjoy it. we just need to work together instead of betraying people and fighting eachother when clearly the real enemies are the developers and people in charge of the game.

Fri Sep 16, 2016 5:24 pm

I honestly thought I'd be playing this game in my 70's but with worlds now able to end I'll be free of my SHK addiction well before then.

I'll do my best to help but sometimes I'll be wrong and you can bet there'll be someone along soon to point that out.

Mon Sep 19, 2016 10:29 am

Please start a thread in the News & Client Updates section titled

"Deke tracking server ages and glory rounds"

I am tracking several servers and would rather post daily updates in a single thread rather than in separate threads for each server.

11 NOV 2016 status
-----------

[for best viewing copy and past into a spreadsheet]

Server Current Current Winning House Other Daily Round
Day Age House Stars Stars Average Cycle

UK-1 2220 4th 10 9 1 62735 67
UK-2 2104 5th 1 3 0 55258 72
UK-3
UK-4 closed
UK-5 1699 6th 1 5 0 182055 6
UK-6
UK-7