The Final Age

Important announcements and patch notes will be posted here.
Forum rules
Please do not start any New Topics in this Forum.

This Forum is only to be used for News Posts related to updates and any other topics will be removed.
Avanti One

Re: The Final Age

Post by Avanti One »

I like this. A LOT.
I would like it EVEN MORE if the winning house can just remain there, farm for the rest of eternity, oh wait....

but seriously, there should be like a "Golden Land" mode where people live in peace until they die of old age like you hear in the stories.

The server should remain up until the last survivor of that war takes his last breath, reminiscing the old days.

Only the land itself shall remember the heroes who once roamed here.
Attia Rei - Serian Sicarius | Tanya Allenmeius - Serian Auxilium | Iris Atniva - Magus Collatus | Xina Atali - Serian Proelias | Klair Enzeia - Serian Gladius | Elni Lias - Serian Sagittarius | Vivien Hexil - Serian Aegis
This signatureImageis pretty good.
Wizard

Post by Wizard »

What I see as a big advantage in the final age not being able to create new accounts to join the servers will help prevent all the multi accounter who keep getting caught and banned from being able to come there and cause trouble until caught again.

But in return I only play uk-1 and if it ends, so will be my playing of this game. I will not start over again in another even if I have thousands of cards so when that ends I will move to something else which will be decided when that time comes because UK-1 isn't a dead world and still in age 4 so still has a few years I would think before age 7 unlike uk-4
johntheman162

Post by johntheman162 »

Perfect Idea to start ending worlds. Very Happy(:
warlord1799

Post by warlord1799 »

People like you davidspy talk as if they are important people who have been through everything and desides what is right for shk. You have no right to talk like u do all u have done in this game is farm in one area since age1 and have done nothing to support anyone but yourself. Since the last great war of w5 you done nothing but talk about ending servers and closing worlds cause of its inactivity. We players who actually love our worlds have put in alot of effort to keep the worlds as peaceful as we can so that players like you can have a place amongst it. Thoughs that talk about closing worlds do not care about others they only care about themselves and want these petty prizes they think will make them feel better or the fact they want to * everyone off and end the game on thoughs who actually want to see the game world expand and prosper.

In the end "forget" u david and i have copied this message so if u delete it i will share with all thoughs players in w5
warlord1799

Post by warlord1799 »

There will be nothing left of this game withen a year because of arrogent people with no visions for the future.
warlord1799

Post by warlord1799 »

I like the idea of a final victory i do but it should not be about closing the worlds. It should just say there will be no new ages for that world. giving players the opportunity to close worlds is wrong, that sort of thing should always be in fireflies hands not players.
Death Boltz

Post by Death Boltz »

Avanti One wrote:I like this. A LOT.
I would like it EVEN MORE if the winning house can just remain there, farm for the rest of eternity, oh wait....

but seriously, there should be like a "Golden Land" mode where people live in peace until they die of old age like you hear in the stories.

The server should remain up until the last survivor of that war takes his last breath, reminiscing the old days.

Only the land itself shall remember the heroes who once roamed here.
FTW.....
YungBlood

Post by YungBlood »

Correct me if I am wrong but I am almost positive that you guys let us vote on if we wanted this/liked this idea and everyone voted against it.

So *?
Image Image
DekeYoungAtlanta

Post by DekeYoungAtlanta »

YungBlood wrote:Correct me if I am wrong but I am almost positive that you guys let us vote on if we wanted this/liked this idea and everyone voted against it.
At your request I am correcting you.
DekeYoungAtlanta wrote: 69 for 111 against and 14 not sure was technically a majority, but in the bigger picture only 194 people responded to the survey. As time when on the percentages for those opposed declined. I also did some analysis and found that more of the votes against were cast by players that are not active on UK-1 or UK-4.

The forum interface is limited. If it were my company I would have indexed the votes cast against factors for 5th age activity and crowns purchased.

Players have been leaving the game regardless. I do not see the publication of 6th/Final age rules as increasing the attrition rate. I personally project that if Firefly had not announced an end game that more players would leave UK-1 and UK-4 due to boredom then the vocal few that claim to leave do to dissatisfaction with the changes.
It was a "poll" done on the forum asking for feedback and only 194 people bothered to click on a vote button. Fewer more posted comments.

The tendency is for players in the "never close worlds" camp to claim that everyone voted against closing worlds. This was not the case. There was no clear mandate from the player base.
dobbles81

Post by dobbles81 »

it should also be pointed out that there were lots of posters that had totally new sign up dates and/or less than 5 posts that were almost universally against the idea. what that tells me is that active players and ones that are at the core of the game and take time to participate on these forums were not the ones against it. that should count for something as well.

Return to “News & Client Updates”