The Sixth Age

Important announcements and patch notes will be posted here.
Forum rules
Please do not start any New Topics in this Forum.

This Forum is only to be used for News Posts related to updates and any other topics will be removed.
meatball2k

Re: The Sixth Age

Post by meatball2k »

@Deke any idea when world 5 or world 7 is close to moving towards age 6?

I might make a return.

I really also love the idea someone mentioned of starting new worlds with age 6 rules. FF please do this, it will make new worlds a lot more interesting.
delta2k17

Post by delta2k17 »

Only the the best of W1 are good, probably like the top 20. Past that there is a serious skill drop off, wasnt always like this, maybe 2-3 years ago there was a lot more. I play on global with W1 guys and the rest, and I will say that the best of the W1 guys are still up there with the best of the game, but once you get past the best W1 players on global, there is a serious drop off :P
Lord Darko900

Post by Lord Darko900 »

typical W1 player :lol:
Yoooooooooo
DekeYoungAtlanta

Post by DekeYoungAtlanta »

meatball2k wrote:@Deke any idea when world 5 or world 7 is close to moving towards age 6?
I might make a return.
I really also love the idea someone mentioned of starting new worlds with age 6 rules. FF please do this, it will make new worlds a lot more interesting.
With the current bonus to banqueting there is no reason to wait for World 5 or World 7. I can see Village Idiot to Prince in a month.

H17 is at 207,642 Glory after 2 days. This is premature but projects to 10-days per Glory Round and 120 days for the entire 6th age. Better get in now. Send me a private message if you are going to Join UK-4
hylanda

Post by hylanda »

DekeYoungAtlanta wrote:Now let's see how long these new players stay on UK-4
Given that the peace time is 3 days for returning players days and 5 days for new players then I reckon it will last for...errr...3 days for returning players and 5 days for new players. Hey, look, I can crunch the numbers too :P
trickthat

Post by trickthat »

The prizes as originally listed were worth fighting for, these new prizes are CRAP, why did they get changed???
DekeYoungAtlanta

10 players per faction / 30 players per house is very restrictive. I have players from other world that want to join me on UK-4 but I can't get them into a house.

Once a faction get's control of a house it is very difficult to take it away from them.
Lord Darko900

Post by Lord Darko900 »

not that difficult ..declare war on them and reset their players till 4 players remain in the faction
Yoooooooooo
DekeYoungAtlanta

It was actually harder that I thought to do that. One was in vacation mode, one had 15 village. The others would charter new villages before the peace time expired on their current villages.
I did get a few players to drop out of the faction, and they were quickly replaced by more new players desperate to be in a faction. Towards the end they did not even attempt to build a castle, so I started sending waves or ransacks. They still had the gold to charter new villages and wait out the peace timer.

Finally they invited 2 more factions into the house.
DekeYoungAtlanta

The World 4 Sixth age began on 15 June 2016 = Day 1567 and the Glory race ended on 27 August 2016 = Day 1640
The Sixth age took 73 days to complete, though a rollover date has yet to be announced.

Return to “News & Client Updates”