The Sixth Age

Important announcements and patch notes will be posted here.
Forum rules
Please do not start any New Topics in this Forum.

This Forum is only to be used for News Posts related to updates and any other topics will be removed.
workinlocnar

Re: The Sixth Age

Post by workinlocnar »

I am the HM of H4 and King of England. 30 players in a house will kill my interest in the game. If you are going to do that, you had better come up with a way to send messages between factions and houses. We are continually turning down people that we could groom into valuable players/stronghold junkies.

All you have done is to make rogues the norm. It is far more fun to respawn and harass an enemy than it is to use tactics and strategy and play as a group. Sounds like the call of duty ideas are the only ones you listened to.

When I quit like many people have, it will be because of your decisions.
Jeik I

Post by Jeik I »

workinlocnar wrote:I am the HM of H4 and King of England. 30 players in a house will kill my interest in the game. If you are going to do that, you had better come up with a way to send messages between factions and houses. We are continually turning down people that we could groom into valuable players/stronghold junkies.

All you have done is to make rogues the norm. It is far more fun to respawn and harass an enemy than it is to use tactics and strategy and play as a group. Sounds like the call of duty ideas are the only ones you listened to.

When I quit like many people have, it will be because of your decisions.
I absolutely agree with you
rogues will be destroying counties 3-4 times faster.
FF read all the ideas and made the rules in an absolutely reversed way.
Another evidence that players for them are nothing more than a tool to earn money.
Wombat

Post by Wombat »

A final age only really benefits SHK as they appear to have run out of ideas. As Moonjam said, whats the point of joining other worlds. It seems to me that SHK canvassed players ideas and then ignored most of them - just being focussed on fragmenting the map as much as possible. very disappointing.
President Snow

Post by President Snow »

Can We clarify, the sixth age is in actual fact not the final age, (age 7).

Also the downtime on world 4 tomorrow, is this to implement the age? I would hope you'd give us a little more time to prepare than that?
Big_Killers

Post by Big_Killers »

You miserable bunch!

Looks good to me.
Big_Killers

Post by Big_Killers »

10 players a faction.....hmmm...just think...Wilbert could be his own faction. :lol:
Kedavra

Post by Kedavra »

Why is everybody so eager to delete the old worlds, do they hurt someone? By deleting them or letting them end you are just losing old players, who don't want to start over again from the beginning.
TrishaL

Post by TrishaL »

We'll figure it out guys and when we are done we can always pay another game together! At this point I would say we are a very bonded group. Hugs!!!
13000rpm

Post by 13000rpm »

i like this idea the only thing missing is the faith cap it would have made things more interesting as this will bring back alot of older warriors to the server for one final taste of glory which should spice the map up a bit. and this does not mean the end of the server if the controlling house wants to end it they can end it but they can also move houses and just start from scratch this means they can do it 20 times which will make it last slower to actually change over to the final age.. i think it is time to end the server it has gone on for close to 5 years now and will prob be another year before it ends, all people do now is farm and complain about bandits.
Wilksy

Post by Wilksy »

DavidSpy wrote: The playerbase is currently being fragmented with each new world Firefly opens. What these rules do is clean up unfinished business sometimes 5 years in the making. It was time to implement an end for the older worlds, I don't know why so many of you love them so much, the vast majority are dull farmingville whack a mole simulators. The only combat is between a house that controls the entire map and a couple of rogues who dare to resist.
I agree
'If at first you don't succeed, try, try again. Then quit. There's no point in being a * fool about it.'

W. C. Fields

Return to “News & Client Updates”