It is currently Sat May 26, 2018 9:15 pm

Reply to topic  [ 208 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 17, 18, 19, 20, 21  Next
 The Sixth Age is Coming! 

Do you like the idea of being able to achieve final victory on a game world?
Yes 38%  38%  [ 87 ]
No 54%  54%  [ 126 ]
Not Sure 8%  8%  [ 19 ]
Total votes : 232

The Sixth Age is Coming! 

Post Re: The Sixth Age is Coming!
The 5th Age Glory race has been over for 3 days. No update from Firefly.

Looks like Fan Art Giveaway is more important that the 6th Are rule set

Mon Jun 13, 2016 3:48 pm

DekeYoungAtlanta wrote:
The 5th Age Glory race has been over for 3 days. No update from Firefly.

Looks like Fan Art Giveaway is more important that the 6th Are rule set

Submit a ticket my friend.

W. C. Fields

Mon Jun 13, 2016 4:07 pm
Profile WWW

Full details will be posted in the next day or two, we appreciate your patience. :)

Mon Jun 13, 2016 5:43 pm

Lord Alacrity wrote:
Full details will be posted in the next day or two, we appreciate your patience. :)

Many thanks.

W. C. Fields

Mon Jun 13, 2016 6:59 pm
Profile WWW

24 hour notification of scheduled down time was announced. Looks like the rollover occurs tomorrow.

Tue Jun 14, 2016 11:43 am

DekeYoungAtlanta wrote:
24 hour notification of scheduled down time was announced. Looks like the rollover occurs tomorrow.

Cool :)

W. C. Fields

Tue Jun 14, 2016 4:48 pm
Profile WWW

Core to the Sixth Age is the new rule set, which is now in effect.

1.The cost to recruit troops in capitals has been halved.
2. Movement speed has increased for Armies and Scouts, they now move at four times the speed of the First Age.
3. Monk movement speed has been doubled.
4. Weapons can now be found in stashes.
5. Weapons can once again be bought and sold at markets.
6. The max faction size is now 10 players.
7. 1 million Glory Points are required to win each Glory Round.

As you can see Sire, you will need to keep your alliances intact in order to assure victory for you and your comrades.

Good Luck!

OMG!!!! SERIOUSLY FIREFLY.... this you have in stored for us at this stage age ? wooow I am so not impressed by this! VERY DISAPPOINTED!!!

Why should we spend our time and money when I feel firefly is making this to end game age as sentient come.

I cannot see the sense to continue to play in the other worlds as well, when I know what I look forward to this stage age to come.

Did you guys think this through, over 1 night ? ... have you even taken our ideas and thoughts in consideration ?

FIREFLY should postpone this poorly update and take the time and thoughts, to make the game more interesting to play with better improvement.

--- Moonjam ---

Tue Jun 14, 2016 6:55 pm

Moonjam wrote:
Core to the Sixth Age is the new rule set, which is now in effect.

1.The cost to recruit troops in capitals has been halved.
2. Movement speed has increased for Armies and Scouts, they now move at four times the speed of the First Age.
3. Monk movement speed has been doubled.
4. Weapons can now be found in stashes.
5. Weapons can once again be bought and sold at markets.
6. The max faction size is now 10 players.
7. 1 million Glory Points are required to win each Glory Round.

As you can see Sire, you will need to keep your alliances intact in order to assure victory for you and your comrades.

Good Luck!

OMG!!!! SERIOUSLY FIREFLY.... this you have in stored for us at this stage age ? wooow I am so not impressed by this! VERY DISAPPOINTED!!!

Why should we spend our time and money when I feel firefly is making this to end game age as sentient come.

I cannot see the sense to continue to play in the other worlds as well, when I know what I look forward to this stage age to come.

Did you guys think this through, over 1 night ? ... have you even taken our ideas and thoughts in consideration ?

FIREFLY should postpone this poorly update and take the time and thoughts, to make the game more interesting to play with better improvement.

--- Moonjam ---

For the dead England worlds ( example UK-4 ). I think all the rules and new gameplay styles are very impressive and nice. You should be glad. I would love to play an AGe 6 world now. The rules are so perfect. Eveything I could have dreamt off. But a faithpoints cap should have been added :(. And I think W-4 just became a bit more active. Me and my friends altho have never played this world before will now come to W4 to fight. I bet a lot others will come too. I think the 6th age is a great success. It has now made the world much more active. It will be a good challenge ;).

Tue Jun 14, 2016 9:42 pm

Why not reset the world to Age 1, every player who has gained ANYTHING (research, cards, villages... anything) they keep it, then they have the chance to increase even further and play through it a second time. It might be fun to play it all over again, but this time you have the research done already. Yes, it would be over powering for the players that already have maxed their research, and have villages that are massive and make them insane amounts of everything, but at least they wouldn't be reset to zero. A closed world makes me want to quit the game now and not wait for the agony later. Simply rolling the world into age 1 again, then maybe give each player an option if they want to reset their character to zero or not. Think of all the things you can do in age 1 that you can't later, like delete buildings you have maxed out and keep the benefit. This would make people happy in the present, but they would be forced to choose which capital buildings they want as the age draws to a close again. Simply rolling a world around again, and again, will get old, but unless you decide you don't want any age 1 worlds, this is the only way I see to recycle worlds and not lose all the players.

Maybe all players lose their villages and have to start over again, but they keep their research, cards and all that. I'm fine with the battle field being drawn all over again, it happens every age change, but a complete wipe is crazy. I know cards will be kept as they can be used across all worlds, but research is painful and the friends are friends.

Anyway, I didn't ready ALL the posts so I'm probably double posting someone else, but I think rolling the world to age 1 again is the solution that keeps everyone the happiest.

Tue Jun 14, 2016 11:56 pm

Kagriss wrote:
Why not reset the world to Age 1, every player who has gained ANYTHING (research, cards, villages... anything) they keep it, then they have the chance to increase even further and play through it a second time. It might be fun to play it all over again, but this time you have the research done already. Yes, it would be over powering for the players that already have maxed their research, and have villages that are massive and make them insane amounts of everything, but at least they wouldn't be reset to zero. A closed world makes me want to quit the game now and not wait for the agony later. Simply rolling the world into age 1 again, then maybe give each player an option if they want to reset their character to zero or not. Think of all the things you can do in age 1 that you can't later, like delete buildings you have maxed out and keep the benefit. This would make people happy in the present, but they would be forced to choose which capital buildings they want as the age draws to a close again. Simply rolling a world around again, and again, will get old, but unless you decide you don't want any age 1 worlds, this is the only way I see to recycle worlds and not lose all the players.

Maybe all players lose their villages and have to start over again, but they keep their research, cards and all that. I'm fine with the battle field being drawn all over again, it happens every age change, but a complete wipe is crazy. I know cards will be kept as they can be used across all worlds, but research is painful and the friends are friends.

Anyway, I didn't ready ALL the posts so I'm probably double posting someone else, but I think rolling the world to age 1 again is the solution that keeps everyone the happiest.

This is another idea for sure. The issue it would not alieviate is that of the superhouse which ruled the world continuing to do so with the only resistance being the odd rogue attack.

W. C. Fields

Wed Jun 15, 2016 12:20 pm
Profile WWW
Reply to topic   [ 208 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 17, 18, 19, 20, 21  Next