It is currently Sun Feb 18, 2018 6:32 am

Reply to topic  [ 208 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21  Next
 The Sixth Age is Coming! 

Do you like the idea of being able to achieve final victory on a game world?
Yes 38%  38%  [ 87 ]
No 54%  54%  [ 125 ]
Not Sure 8%  8%  [ 19 ]
Total votes : 231

The Sixth Age is Coming! 

Post Re: The Sixth Age is Coming!
Princess,

First off you have my respect for actually playing on a 5th age world. This gives your comments credibility.

The players on the UK-1 server are doing a very good job of prolonging the 5th age. If the players on UK-2 can avoid the "dominant house" model they could stretch out the 5th age for several years.

UK-4 has all the sheriffs (virtually) in House 10. The 5th age ends in 3 more days. I expect a rollover to the 6th age in less than a week (and there are still no published rules.)

-Deke

Fri Jun 10, 2016 1:30 am

Firefly, The 5th age on UK-4 server ends tomorrow. When do we get to know the 6th Age rule set?

Fri Jun 10, 2016 10:03 am

PrincessNayru wrote:
I've been playing in W2 since the very first age in 2012 and I have played with many of the same people since then and gotten some lifelong friends out of it. In addition, I have played this world with a lot of my family and it's a fun way to stay connected. Combined, we have invested thousands of dollars over the years, so unless we are able to transfer our achievements, research, and everything over to another world, ending the world would be very upsetting. Yes, there are a lot of inactives, there are also new players or inexperienced players that are completely lost. When they are not assisted, they quickly lose interest. But the same goes for a lot of other worlds as well, including rogues. I also have played other worlds, but my main world is still W2 which hit age 5 a few months ago. So to answer your question, yes I would continue playing for more years. As I said before there are many ways to play the game. There is also the ability to play multiple worlds. But again, the bottom line is if someone is not happy in an older world, they are free to join many of the others available.

Perhaps FF need to look at the active populations of the UK maps and instigate a merger as some sort of middle ground between ending worlds and letting them drift on into endless farmville.

Merging worlds upon the beginning of a new age would immediately introduce individuals who don't know each other and would provoke action as individuals attempt to land grab and jossle for position.

I don't know - I guess there's no 'gold plated' solution to all this.

W. C. Fields

Fri Jun 10, 2016 10:16 am
Profile WWW

DekeYoungAtlanta wrote:
Firefly, The 5th age on UK-4 server ends tomorrow. When do we get to know the 6th Age rule set?

I wonder if any Firefly employee even reads this thread. none of them have responded in a long time.

Fri Jun 10, 2016 4:06 pm

ElectrickSabers wrote:
DekeYoungAtlanta wrote:

I wonder if any Firefly employee even reads this thread. none of them have responded in a long time.

I'd like to hope they checked the forums regularly!

W. C. Fields

Fri Jun 10, 2016 9:28 pm
Profile WWW

1 age of preparation and a final age
don't know why people disagree , but maintain open worlds with less than 10 active players is so stupid imo
and the funny thing is that 8/10 of these active players are not even in the winning house :D

give good prizes to encourage players to start new server , prizes useful for new world like cavalries,eureka,premium......

on Mondo 1 there has been no war in the last year , and we are not so farway from age 6
There were spawner so we canceled the catapults anywhere, we can now log in 1 time per week ,for 5 minutes

Sat Jun 11, 2016 6:47 am

FF Still didnt post the 6th age rules which they should have about less than a week ago. Btw, H10 won the 5th age glory race.

Sat Jun 11, 2016 5:59 pm

Juris931 wrote:
don't know why people disagree , but maintain open worlds with less than 10 active players is so stupid imo
and the funny thing is that 8/10 of these active players are not even in the winning house :D

give good prizes to encourage players to start new server , prizes useful for new world like cavalries,eureka,premium......

on Mondo 1 there has been no war in the last year , and we are not so farway from age 6
There were spawner so we canceled the catapults anywhere, we can now log in 1 time per week ,for 5 minutes

I agree.

W. C. Fields

Sat Jun 11, 2016 7:15 pm
Profile WWW

Juris931 wrote:

I agree

Sat Jun 11, 2016 7:59 pm

just random idea: like in age 7 if there is no respawn so make last house, maybe player? standing on map will win

Sun Jun 12, 2016 2:45 pm
Reply to topic   [ 208 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21  Next