Kingdoms Anniversary - Daily Quiz!

Important announcements and patch notes will be posted here.
Forum rules
Please do not start any New Topics in this Forum.

This Forum is only to be used for News Posts related to updates and any other topics will be removed.
Simas

Re: Kingdoms Anniversary - Daily Quiz!

Post by Simas » Sat Nov 07, 2015 11:01 pm

I would wait for them to starve or give up because every other army was doing that most of the time.

richardleethe five

Post by richardleethe five » Sat Nov 07, 2015 11:45 pm

siege it , so i can help the people to love me after i kill half of them lol muhaha richardleethe five :lol:

shogun1

Post by shogun1 » Sun Nov 08, 2015 12:51 am

LET THE HERPES SPREAD! Load a bag with your * and use your catapults to fling it over the wall!

Matsuhito

Post by Matsuhito » Sun Nov 08, 2015 1:18 am

Nothing quite says conquest like launching plague corpses over the wall. Its a time honored tradition dating back to the Mongols in 1346. They launched plague corpses during the siege of Kaffa. From there Genoese traders spread it across Europe know as "The Black Death".

battleforge

Post by battleforge » Sun Nov 08, 2015 2:54 am

:roll: :roll: :roll: I would camp out front and have a whale of a time feasting,dancing, drinking. this would bring their moral down then hit them with disease to finish them.

fatcobra

Post by fatcobra » Sun Nov 08, 2015 3:48 am

I would like to pound it destroy the castle and then wait till tey he repaired it hen surround it and hit it again and again

Sir SKB

Post by Sir SKB » Sun Nov 08, 2015 7:10 am

The quick attack would be the best option here.

What I would do is send in a few spies(maybe 5 or so), months before my actual army arrives and once they arrive we will signal the spies to kill off as many garrison commanders as they can and once the troops lose their commander they will lose moral. I will shortly lay the attack as soon as possible(within a few hours of the assassination) with 80% of the troops to attack at the front gate while the other 20% wait quietly behind the rear to ambush whoever flee or comes out.

Disease is the last thing you want as it may kill off the entire populous of the opposition nation, the outcome is vague and unpredictable hence your lost is uncertain. Remember, disease does not have a side as it will spread and spread to both sides. Plus the castle will be useless once a plague hit it. Food and shelter for your army will be gone thus even in victory you will still be in defeat.

Drackula

Post by Drackula » Sun Nov 08, 2015 9:09 am

Wait Wait Wait. Starve them until they are dizzy. After get some strippers and pole dancers around the castle and wait for soldiers to jump from towers.

Arkant00n

Post by Arkant00n » Sun Nov 08, 2015 9:21 am

I would siege it quickly If enough power for mission is available.

GRAMION

Post by GRAMION » Sun Nov 08, 2015 10:57 am

Well i would wait for them to starve and spread diseases beacuse i dont want my men getting sick and also planing a siege takes time,money and men

Return to “News & Client Updates”