It is currently Wed Dec 13, 2017 8:20 pm



Reply to topic  [ 42 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
 Kingdoms Anniversary - Daily Quiz! 
Author Message

Joined: Tue Nov 09, 2010 5:14 pm
Posts: 52
Reply with quote
Post Re: Kingdoms Anniversary - Daily Quiz!
I would wait for them to starve or give up because every other army was doing that most of the time.


Sat Nov 07, 2015 11:01 pm
Profile

Joined: Tue Mar 06, 2012 6:34 am
Posts: 6
Reply with quote
Post Re: Kingdoms Anniversary - Daily Quiz!
siege it , so i can help the people to love me after i kill half of them lol muhaha richardleethe five :lol:


Sat Nov 07, 2015 11:45 pm
Profile

Joined: Wed Apr 04, 2012 8:40 pm
Posts: 7
Reply with quote
Post Re: Kingdoms Anniversary - Daily Quiz!
LET THE HERPES SPREAD! Load a bag with your * and use your catapults to fling it over the wall!


Sun Nov 08, 2015 12:51 am
Profile

Joined: Sun Nov 08, 2015 1:11 am
Posts: 1
Reply with quote
Post Re: Kingdoms Anniversary - Daily Quiz!
Nothing quite says conquest like launching plague corpses over the wall. Its a time honored tradition dating back to the Mongols in 1346. They launched plague corpses during the siege of Kaffa. From there Genoese traders spread it across Europe know as "The Black Death".


Sun Nov 08, 2015 1:18 am
Profile

Joined: Tue Oct 13, 2015 4:53 am
Posts: 4
Reply with quote
Post Re: Kingdoms Anniversary - Daily Quiz!
:roll: :roll: :roll: I would camp out front and have a whale of a time feasting,dancing, drinking. this would bring their moral down then hit them with disease to finish them.


Sun Nov 08, 2015 2:54 am
Profile

Joined: Thu Nov 04, 2010 4:50 pm
Posts: 41
Reply with quote
Post Re: Kingdoms Anniversary - Daily Quiz!
I would like to pound it destroy the castle and then wait till tey he repaired it hen surround it and hit it again and again


Sun Nov 08, 2015 3:48 am
Profile

Joined: Tue Dec 11, 2012 7:57 am
Posts: 39
Reply with quote
Post Re: Kingdoms Anniversary - Daily Quiz!
The quick attack would be the best option here.

What I would do is send in a few spies(maybe 5 or so), months before my actual army arrives and once they arrive we will signal the spies to kill off as many garrison commanders as they can and once the troops lose their commander they will lose moral. I will shortly lay the attack as soon as possible(within a few hours of the assassination) with 80% of the troops to attack at the front gate while the other 20% wait quietly behind the rear to ambush whoever flee or comes out.

Disease is the last thing you want as it may kill off the entire populous of the opposition nation, the outcome is vague and unpredictable hence your lost is uncertain. Remember, disease does not have a side as it will spread and spread to both sides. Plus the castle will be useless once a plague hit it. Food and shelter for your army will be gone thus even in victory you will still be in defeat.


Sun Nov 08, 2015 7:10 am
Profile

Joined: Sat Sep 26, 2015 3:54 pm
Posts: 6
Reply with quote
Post Re: Kingdoms Anniversary - Daily Quiz!
Wait Wait Wait. Starve them until they are dizzy. After get some strippers and pole dancers around the castle and wait for soldiers to jump from towers.


Sun Nov 08, 2015 9:09 am
Profile

Joined: Wed Nov 04, 2015 3:51 pm
Posts: 3
Reply with quote
Post Re: Kingdoms Anniversary - Daily Quiz!
I would siege it quickly If enough power for mission is available.


Sun Nov 08, 2015 9:21 am
Profile

Joined: Wed Jan 16, 2013 10:04 am
Posts: 3
Reply with quote
Post Re: Kingdoms Anniversary - Daily Quiz!
Well i would wait for them to starve and spread diseases beacuse i dont want my men getting sick and also planing a siege takes time,money and men


Sun Nov 08, 2015 10:57 am
Profile
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Reply to topic   [ 42 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Jump to:  
Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group.
Designed by STSoftware for PTF.