Kingdoms Anniversary - Daily Quiz!

Important announcements and patch notes will be posted here.
Forum rules
Please do not start any New Topics in this Forum.

This Forum is only to be used for News Posts related to updates and any other topics will be removed.
Lord Jon Cornu

Re: Kingdoms Anniversary - Daily Quiz!

Post by Lord Jon Cornu »

It depends, if your forces are overwhelmingly superior, a fast battle with a direct attack might be the easiest solution. Feeding your soldiers for a long time and keeping morale might prove difficult with a big army. On the other hand, if both your armies are equal strenght, giving them the defender's advantage might kill you, so the best option is to lay siege and let them rot inside their walls!

You can also try and throw them dead cattle to speed up the process... Just make sure it's diseased beforehand, otherwise you might be feeding them instead of poisoning them! :lol:
Ru1nat1on

Post by Ru1nat1on »

I think that I would surround them with my army and wait for them to rot lol. :twisted: I see the benefit for a "quick" attack but by waiting it out I would save my soldiers instead of losing troops to an assault. Yes it takes longer but if the time frame permits (I am able to wait longer without repercussions) it is the most logical and strategic route.

Ru1nat1on
"Conquest is made of the ashes of one's enemies'. "
SquashEm

Post by SquashEm »

a quick siege. because you want to keep that castle as a stronghold in your kingdom. piledging its wealth and supplies to keep the fight going.

--disease would make it unihabitable and may wipe out your own troops
Confusion to the enemy
Hezikiah II

Post by Hezikiah II »

What about pacification :-( I would bring my Capitan and troops yes but they would be laden down with goods to give the people if they join me...

Sorry for not answering guys- had to give my piece
nr1stunner

Post by nr1stunner »

ah i like that idea

Return to “News & Client Updates”