Kingdoms Anniversary - Daily Quiz!

Important announcements and patch notes will be posted here.
Forum rules
Please do not start any New Topics in this Forum.

This Forum is only to be used for News Posts related to updates and any other topics will be removed.
dragon3877

Re: Kingdoms Anniversary - Daily Quiz!

Post by dragon3877 »

me and my friends actually talked about this. We would take a castle with a moat, its less work getting to the keep then climbing a hill lol
Ru1nat1on

Post by Ru1nat1on »

I would rather build it on a mountain as it would not only add better defense and make it harder for the enemy to get to my gates or for cats to be effective but also because it would double the range of my archers, defense towers and towers/keeps. I could still provide killing pits, moats and oil as defense as well but the later explanation speaks for itself with the decision.
Ru1nat1on
"Conquest is made of the ashes of one's enemies'. "
SquashEm

Post by SquashEm »

Mountain - always better to have the higher ground, to gaze upon your adouring subjects. As well as scorn (er slaughter) your foes.

-
Confusion to the enemy
Hezikiah II

Post by Hezikiah II »

:!: :!: :!: :!: :!: :!: :!: :!: :!: :!: :!: :!: :!: :!: :!: :!: :!: :!: :!: :!: :!: :!:
THE ORIGINAL MOUNTAIN TERRAIN- it was inside of the castle remember? it was beautiful, different, challenging but people cried and you all actually listened and put the crap outside of the land that we own? you could have made it a little further out but nooo people wanted pretty looking castles -.-

anyway :-)

I would rather have moats, pots, and pits :-)

Return to “News & Client Updates”