Kingdoms Anniversary - Daily Quiz!

Important announcements and patch notes will be posted here.
Forum rules
Please do not start any New Topics in this Forum.

This Forum is only to be used for News Posts related to updates and any other topics will be removed.
Windscale

Re: Kingdoms Anniversary - Daily Quiz!

Post by Windscale »

I shall bribe the Wolf with Diplomacy to Huff and Puff and blow their walls down!
You can't fight the Wind.
Lord JVC

Post by Lord JVC »

Put 666 cats around the castle and 234 pikesmen. then let the devil help you to crush them^^
JVC.com
Last edited by Lord JVC on Thu Nov 05, 2015 3:58 pm, edited 1 time in total.
GriffMaster

Post by GriffMaster »

Peasants.. they're expendable right? Good. Cover them in oil, strap barrels of gunpowder to them and tell them the last one to reach the base of the enemy's walls will be shot dead.

Then, when the last peasant has reached the wall, order the archers to set their arrows alight, draw, and fire at the poor last man.

The last peasant gets set alight and explodes causing all his other peasant friends to explode as well. Quick, easy and you didn't lie to the peasants so you're guilt free.

And that my friends, is how you bring down an enemy's walls as fast as possible.

Regards GriffMaster
T.Culbert

Post by T.Culbert »

Catapults that throw TNT rather than rocks :D
KKobold

Post by KKobold »

i take a little pony with curly tail, put an smart & beautiful princess on it, send her to my enemies and when they are under her charm of her ravishing beauty, i would send in her older sisters, armed with bottles of poison, so anybody is able to defend the walls against my armed people. Cause brutal force isn't the only way to defeat an enemy.
DelEast

Post by DelEast »

"Down we go"

I would use tunnelers to dig under the walls. If possible I would direct a river through the said tunnels. Large quantities of water, in a narrow space and soft ground. It will be as if they build the castle on a swamp, without any foundation.

They say "A wall is a strong as the ground it is built on" (paraphrased)
evilpaladin

Post by evilpaladin »

150 catapults + 285 sword man +5 captain((battle cry))+ 100 archer for covering catapults from sally & tunneler. :twisted:
rugzuc

Post by rugzuc »

in normal wolrd i will use few trebuchet from long distance, some tunnelbuilders, and catapults . in wolf's world i will use several catapults and pikes and captain with battle cry.
rugzuc
dustedpuppy

Post by dustedpuppy »

Cats at range...pikes up close. Also the captains cata volley would be useful.
Juris931

Post by Juris931 »

You can send to the enemy walls a shaolin monk, able to destroy stone blocks with a single punch...... If You still haven't researched shaolin monk ( a must) a capitan with some swordmans is ok :D

Return to “News & Client Updates”