Kingdoms Anniversary - Daily Quiz!

Important announcements and patch notes will be posted here.
Forum rules
Please do not start any New Topics in this Forum.

This Forum is only to be used for News Posts related to updates and any other topics will be removed.
moonboss

Re: Kingdoms Anniversary - Daily Quiz!

Post by moonboss »

Give it some food and then roast the ram on burning pitch.
warlord1799

Post by warlord1799 »

wall in front with oil pots. lines of moat then add pike surrounding keep play defense cards like expert stone wall.
russianboss123

Post by russianboss123 »

In actual warfare place archers on top of the keep to rain down fire arrows. Oil pots and huge rocks can be thrown from the keep to damage the battering ram. In addition the gates can be braced on the inside and outside to withstand the damage dealt. The castles positioning is important and it is to your advantage to place it on a hill. Ballistas and other defense siege equipment can be used to counter it.

You can also think outside the box and have a huge moat and kill the battering ram before it reaches the gate.

However in shk there are no battering rams so you are safe for now.

Russiaboss123
BraveNyah

Post by BraveNyah »

With a gatehouse. Gatehouses where placed in front of gates so rams couldn't attack them. It's a big block of stone (tower), built directly in front of the gates so the ram can't maneuver for a head on attack. Gate towers are placed slighty ahead of the gate to allow projectiles to be hurled from the flanks at the ram and a drawbridge that can be raised or removed over a ditch or moat will prevent a ram from reaching the gate. Burning pitch is a last ditch effort as the burning ram will also burn the gates and if the temp is hot enough will also crack the surrounding stone.
rain1993

Post by rain1993 »

t is necessary to dig trenches on the sides of the gate, put the pots with resin.
spyofthegod

Post by spyofthegod »

No gate no problem. Use to much troops and pitch and oil.
xTruePower

Post by xTruePower »

to pour out on it oil and to set fire to a ram =)
GriffMaster

Post by GriffMaster »

My Lord! There's a ram heading towards the gate, what do we do Sire!?
Order the archers to shoot it down!

My Lord! The archers shot all they could but the ram is protected with a roof! What do we do Sire!?
Use the Oil Pots! Let them burn!

My Lord! The oil failed to light up the ram! It's approaching the gatehouse! What do we do Sire!?
Peasant, stop shouting or I'll have you hanged. Order the drawbridge to be raised. Rams can't swim.

My Lord, forgive me, but this game doesn't have drawbridges, I'm sor-
WHAT?! A castle game with no drawbridges!? Unforgivable! Guards, spike this man's head on the walls and get me another advisor.

Sire, there are no advisers left, all their heads are outside.
Ugh, you just can't get the staff these days. Have we used the ballista yet?

No sire, you spent all the defence money on your banquets..
Oh good heavens... ..Don't suppose I couple fit in another one? I'm rather hungry..

*RIP King of the castle with no drawbridge*

Moral of the story: Always spend on defence. No matter how tasty venison is.
Note to dev: Add drawbridges or more advisers will be spiked on my walls.

Regards GriffMaster
skiman

Post by skiman »

Killing pits in front of gate, oil pots, Archers and of course a sally forth! That should slow it down. (female sheep good too)
master_crinas

Post by master_crinas »

first i would ask my wife if i could spend money in crowns , and then i would buy a lot of defencive card packs and use all the cards i could use in the castle , and for each stroke of the ram in my doors i would play a desperate defencives to be ready for another bang of the ram. but all this is if my wife alouds me to buy the crowns :oops:

Return to “News & Client Updates”