Global Conflict Update

Important announcements and patch notes will be posted here.
Forum rules
Please do not start any New Topics in this Forum.

This Forum is only to be used for News Posts related to updates and any other topics will be removed.
TheCodeBreaker

Re: Global Conflict Update

Post by TheCodeBreaker »

Merepatra wrote: There is no way we can put every island group into the world given the constraints of the map size and the size needed to accomodate parishes and a county.
Maybe i'm a bit skeptical, but can we get a list of countries that are there.
Don.Salamanca

Post by Don.Salamanca »

:)
Omar_Hawk

Post by Omar_Hawk »

Lord Friendly wrote: Country and Province History
[tr][td0]Image[/td0]
[td0]New feature! See the history of each game world by clicking on the buttons indicated in the glory screen ! This new screen allows players to see a time lapsed, color coded map depicting the territorial control of houses on the country and province level![/td0][/tr][/table0]
Does this map also show the colors in the very far past? So let's say German world 3 starting from day 1? (I ask especially for this world, because this is afaik the world with the longest time period in age 1, 900 days for age 1 and probably a year to go)
shimonskyy

Post by shimonskyy »

just hope a lot will join early
shimonskyy

Post by shimonskyy »

erpages wrote:This would be epic if you could select a 'culture' so your units, building, rank of general, rank of officers and a few stuff more depends of that culture XD I want to role a japan theme lore

Glory to Shogun !
:lol:

players who has been saving for this moment right now

http://prntscr.com/8o3yh5

good idea, president, prime minister and other titles will be awesome lol
greenwitch

Post by greenwitch »

I am waiting for the Map to open .. New teams will form old friends will reconnect. As you move forward think about a few things.. A world map is something long waited for.. Many players will go for Country pride and spawn into their home areas..

Others will take a look at the map and spawn into a strategic location.

No matter which way you do it.. As you spawn in plan your research .. So that you can focus on a specific specialty ..

New world setup is different then spawning into an old world already in progress..

New Players are key to the growth of worlds .. It is never to late to learn ..

So with that being said what will MY goal be where will I spawn ??

I am looking at working with a team that will grow and work together in a fun gaming atmosphere. Enemies come and go .. Allies and friends go further...

There are always spies .. Villages get lost ... But a team can be forever ..

Do you have a dream of being King of a certain area ?? Or do you want to be the best monker this world has ever seen ??

I will be talking to a bunch of friends and allies even old enemies tonight and working on getting an idea of the best place to go ..

Remember this map is large and it must be played different then smaller maps.. Allies and friends can make or break you here.
lathem

Post by lathem »

Hummm rule the world. Why not Here come the Lollygaggers
Turtler

Post by Turtler »

What a bad time to open a new world - mid-morning during a weekday in the US :-( People work you know...

Anyway, as someone else asked - I hope you'll be able to go "off the edge" to get to the other side of the map and not have the "end of the world" to deal with and/or protect players along the edges.

This would be even cooler if "Ships" were introduced as units and/or research that needed to be bought before you could cross the seas/oceans.
Badcell

Post by Badcell »

since the map will be so much bigger, couple questions

will there be more houses?
will houses/factions be bigger?
Merepatra

Post by Merepatra »

Omar_Hawk wrote: Does this map also show the colors in the very far past? So let's say German world 3 starting from day 1? (I ask especially for this world, because this is afaik the world with the longest time period in age 1, 900 days for age 1 and probably a year to go)
Yes, it shows from Day 1, and you can pause the replay at any time and set the speed to 1x, 2x or 4x, the example given in the opening post is set at 4x.

Return to “News & Client Updates”