Global Conflict Update

Important announcements and patch notes will be posted here.
Forum rules
Please do not start any New Topics in this Forum.

This Forum is only to be used for News Posts related to updates and any other topics will be removed.
Lord Friendly

Global Conflict Update

Post by Lord Friendly »

Firefly Studios wrote:Released: Thursday 8th October 2015 3PM BST
Version Number: n/a
Appr. Size: n/a MB
Thursday's Update Contents

GLOBAL CONFLICT WORLD LAUNCH
[tr][td0]Image[/td0]

[td0]The first map featuring the medieval earth in Stronghold Kingdoms, 'Global Conflict' opens up completely new strategic combat possibilities: in a map with 151 Kings, alliances can take a whole new meaning.[/td0][/tr][/table0]

Country and Province History
[tr][td0]Image[/td0]
[td0]New feature! See the history of each game world by clicking on the buttons indicated in the glory screen ! This new screen allows players to see a time lapsed, color coded map depicting the territorial control of houses on the country and province level![/td0][/tr][/table0]

Mac Version Improvements
[tr][td0]Image[/td0]
[td0]The Mac version changes include - The client can now be freely resized without restarting. Significant performance improvements. Framerate uncapped from 30fps to 60fps. No longer spends time downloading and checking assets on startup. Various minor bug fixes. [/td0][/tr][/table0]

New Payment System [LIVE]
[tr][td0]Image[/td0]
[td0]Through the new Persona.ly system you will be able to earn crowns by completing surveys and trying out different apps.[/td0][/tr][/table0]
njordan

Re: Global Conflict Update

Post by njordan »

Is it like "risk" where could travel eastward from russia to hit north america, or would I have to travel across the map over europe?
AcEsSalvation

Post by AcEsSalvation »

Is the USA still going to have horrible Gov/King seats with only 2-4 Sheriff/Gov seats under them?

EDIT: Looks like (according to the map) that the King seat issue will be alleviated. Looks like roughly half the King seats, so hopefully there have been changes for the Gov seats will be fixed.
SteLo

Post by SteLo »

"i like it" - button
Lord Darko900

Post by Lord Darko900 »

I like the world map :D

but fck this * no offers or surveys or anything for my country as always ....but ..but at least my treasury isn't 0 anymore it's 1 :lol: for selecting my mobile :|
gggg.PNG
gggg.PNG (31.56 KiB) Viewed 7140 times
Yoooooooooo
Kasper3380

Post by Kasper3380 »

:)
erpages

Post by erpages »

Never understood how the 'free' ways to earn crows work.

'Superrewards' always seems to me like a fraud or try of phishing. Anybody had good experience with them? Always they ask my personal data or mobile phone I close the tab.
Some support to RazinHel as an user who uploads useful things of Stronghold Kingdoms
ImageImage
Morodin88

Post by Morodin88 »

Okay I have to confirm this but based on that map is swaziland and leshto their own countries?
mageplate

Post by mageplate »

why isn't Faroe islands in there?
that is just rude not to put Faroe Islands in..

i would really love if my homeland could get into this map
Lord Darko900

Post by Lord Darko900 »

erpages wrote:Never understood how the 'free' ways to earn crows work.

'Superrewards' always seems to me like a fraud or try of phishing. Anybody had good experience with them? Always they ask my personal data or mobile phone I close the tab.

US blocks them all for my country and only way for me is SMS payment method to get crowns but firefly keeps telling me " we hope to provide this for your location in a near future" they told me that last year i think
Yoooooooooo

Return to “News & Client Updates”