Reduced Glory from Quests

Important announcements and patch notes will be posted here.
Forum rules
Please do not start any New Topics in this Forum.

This Forum is only to be used for News Posts related to updates and any other topics will be removed.
xxtoecutterxx

Re: Reduced Glory from Quests

Post by xxtoecutterxx »

erpages

Post by erpages »

Seriously? That's quite expensive, lol.
Some support to RazinHel as an user who uploads useful things of Stronghold Kingdoms
ImageImage
xxtoecutterxx

Post by xxtoecutterxx »

well I would love to teach you English .. but don't know who you are . you hide
narnar

Post by narnar »

How it feels every time someone is complaining about people not speaking English fluently. Which is pretty sad and pathetic considering the outcome of the recent events where the argument should be considered a win for H6. One could also argue that your own English is crap considering the lack of uppercase use for initial letters or beginning a sentence with or and not follow it with a comma.

Though you are correct this is an English forum it does not require you to speak it perfectly.
xxtoecutterxx

Post by xxtoecutterxx »

narnar wrote:Image

How it feels every time someone is complaining about people not speaking English fluently. Which is pretty sad and pathetic considering the outcome of the recent events where the argument should be considered a win for H6. One could also argue that your own English is crap considering the lack of uppercase use for initial letters or beginning a sentence with or and not follow it with a comma.

Though you are correct this is an English forum it does not require you to speak it perfectly.
lmao yes you are correct .but I just don't care
KingJbone

Post by KingJbone »

thank god. finally turning this back into a full out war-game, not some type of farmville-quest-race bullish. if it were up to me i'd take glory quest rewards out of the game altogether.
TheKRAKEN

Post by TheKRAKEN »

lol more alts will be spawned than ever in the history of SHK in the time period before this update haha

I was right my petition worked :) For the haters out there, go find a bridge (:

@Lord Alacrity, you gave me hope again my friend, thank you.
erpages

Post by erpages »

Is quite funny see people joining SHK =P

SHK official website->table income of new players -> writte his names -> search at EUROPE -> fun

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WlBiLNN1NhQ
Some support to RazinHel as an user who uploads useful things of Stronghold Kingdoms
ImageImage
meatball2k

Post by meatball2k »

I am still amazed at people thinking h19 are farmers, there beasts, absolute monsters at this game. They have not had 1 day of peace since about day 10 and yet they fight, the lead and they dont moan.

There land has been taken due to the factthere fighting most of the map, I dont know if people are just trolling or they actually genuinely think h19 are bad at this game, its * ludicrous that people think there farmers. I want to beat them as much as anyone but I am happy to admit there by far the best players I have fought in all worlds I have played.
Timmyy

Post by Timmyy »

Meatball, it should be meathead, who are you seeing them fighting? They sit under ID or die, they are not fighting anyone, they are simply farming quests.

Return to “News & Client Updates”