Reduced Glory from Quests

Important announcements and patch notes will be posted here.
Forum rules
Please do not start any New Topics in this Forum.

This Forum is only to be used for News Posts related to updates and any other topics will be removed.
FC_Groningen

Re: Reduced Glory from Quests

Post by FC_Groningen »

Timmyy wrote:If they really want to address this issue they should reset this glory round and put the glory race on hold until the update has been implemented.

They also need to do a proper investigation regarding the use of multiple accounts covered by the use of a VPN and stop hiding behind answers like "we could not find any evidence of cheating" which everyone here knows was the lamest excuse for not doing anything ever given.
They gave an answer about that earlier. If you look around the map, it's clear there are hundreds of Russian players around that would love to help house 19 out. There are so many "neutral" factions out there, it isn't even funny. You may say those are all alts, but I haven't seen one shred of evidence from you or anyone else so far.
narnar

Post by narnar »

p.p.h. wrote:
FC_Groningen wrote:
Timmyy wrote:If they really want to address this issue they should reset this glory round and put the glory race on hold until the update has been implemented.

They also need to do a proper investigation regarding the use of multiple accounts covered by the use of a VPN and stop hiding behind answers like "we could not find any evidence of cheating" which everyone here knows was the lamest excuse for not doing anything ever given.
They gave an answer about that earlier. If you look around the map, it's clear there are hundreds of Russian players around that would love to help house 19 out. There are so many "neutral" factions out there, it isn't even funny. You may say those are all alts, but I haven't seen one shred of evidence from you or anyone else so far.
Alt accounts maybe not, account sharing definitely.
I lost count of how many times an attack against one of H19 fighters in H3 or old H13 (as in, Scandinavia when that house still meant something) territory was being set up only to see a low ranked player from the same parish send carded interdiction to prevent timing attacks efficiently.
Perhaps this will encourage more people to play on the domination worlds then. No ID to worry about so timing attacks shouldn't be a problem. Leaving alts less useful.
altuf

Post by altuf »

Guys, if you were so lucky with request to change the rules maybe we'll all be a bit more proactive and propose rules for some new World?
My points:
1. No glory in quests
>> it's understandable
2. If player left faction then he is not able to join any faction during for example 3 days
>> people will not be moving between factions, houses so often as we have now
3. Each player can choose his "night" time when he will be in vacation mode for 6-8 hours per day. For example from 10 till 18 game time.
>> it's not e secret that most of players are razed during their nights so it will make game more fair

I think Firefly could hear such request from their customers and build World that will be even better then preious Worlds were.
meatball2k

Post by meatball2k »

I like the sound of a 6hr peace time for villages, but the downside is people seem to have endless pools of fp these days anyway so people would need to id less and conserve even more fp.

no glory quests is good option

Players hoping in and out of factions is good for handing off villas so it would kind of ruin that and you would get one big rotation i.e player drops faction caps his faction mate then for 3 days he will jump into friendly faction then rejoin his old faction after 3 days, if Glory is knocked on the head it would pretty much stop the problem that people see as in neutrals bouncing in and out of the house to pop quests.

I still think less factions per house and greater rewards, this will increase competitive nature of players which will make alliances tougher to keep together as most players would want a piece of the pie at the end of the age.
BARBAR0SSA

Post by BARBAR0SSA »

If glory rewards are reduced to 1/3 it would solve most of the problems. Also it would be better if houses are smaller in 2nd and 3rd age. Around 10-12 factions would be more then enough.
BARBAR0SSA

Post by BARBAR0SSA »

The only bad thing is, now this age will not be over for around at least 5 months and there will be no reason to fight if Russians does not win :/
Timmyy

Post by Timmyy »

H19 must die, no other reason to carry on with this game
Flanks

Post by Flanks »

If we were farmers we wouldnt have kicked your * for the last 2 months and taken all your land. It seems you need to take some notes on how to fight.

House 6 will start offering classes and training for your troops if you are interested.
Homeless_Ninja99

Post by Homeless_Ninja99 »

Flanks wrote:If we were farmers we wouldnt have kicked your * for the last 2 months and taken all your land. It seems you need to take some notes on how to fight.

House 6 will start offering classes and training for your troops if you are interested.
can i sign up? my troops keeping Giggling like Tards and rolling in there own *
BattleToad Pride Mata Faka
Flanks

Post by Flanks »

We also have special ed classes ninja :-)

Return to “News & Client Updates”