Reduced Glory from Quests

Important announcements and patch notes will be posted here.
Forum rules
Please do not start any New Topics in this Forum.

This Forum is only to be used for News Posts related to updates and any other topics will be removed.
altuf

Re: Reduced Glory from Quests

Post by altuf »

Ying thank you for your message. It's really pleasure for me to read such deep posts.

As member of H19 I just wanted to say that we had a lot of players who are playing on short distances. 300 days of Europe is too long distance for most of them. Now Europe has 14.000 players and in the beginning it had 55.000 players. Believe me more then half of H19's very good fighters left the game during this long period. Because of real life. This is the simple answer why we controlled 30% of countries months ago and how things changed. Just because most of players left.

Totally agree about multiaccounting. How people dont like themselves if they ready to spend many-many hours of their lifes to build several accounts just to win one more star or disturb enemy more effectively.

And as I wrote before H6 is the house that invited factions that already lost under other colors before joined H6. So it's pretty clear why H6 is kind of strong. Because this is the best parts of many houses that are out of glory race. Actually we can say that H6 is out of race as well as these houses now. That's not bad and that's not good - this is just fact.

Return to “News & Client Updates”