Reduced Glory from Quests

Important announcements and patch notes will be posted here.
Forum rules
Please do not start any New Topics in this Forum.

This Forum is only to be used for News Posts related to updates and any other topics will be removed.
meatball2k

Re: Reduced Glory from Quests

Post by meatball2k »

Timmy, I have been fighting Russians since day 85. I was fighting them when it wasn't the full server vs Russia. I am well aware of how good they are the only time you have fought them is when it is the full server vs Russia until you fight them on a eual footing then its really hard for you to judge how good they are as yoru only basing your opinion when its probably a 4 on 1 advantage. I don't understand how you think that there house is a nbunch of farmers yet they have only recruited a couple of factions from outside of there house, all the land they hold or held they won by conquest, yes they have lost a lot of it but when its 15 million (lets say they have 2 million points worth of neutrals and hey lets give them another 5 million for alts so we will give Russia 20 million is score and there against 98 million roughly 3,6,13,11,16 and 20.

22 million vs 98 million
437 members ( round it up to 500 for alts) vs 1800 at least

So the stats tell a story, Russia is outnumbered they have been fighting on the server since day dot they are outnumbered massively and have been for a while yet there farmers.

Farmers do not gain 7 stars
Farmers do not fight from the get go and nearly always against the odds or equal.
Farmers NEVER survive against such a huge enemy

Conclusion
H19 are far from farmers, they are organised, super active players who have great leaders, Yes they have obvious alts but I kknow of many alts from many of the houses fighting against them.

p.s I am fighting h19, I have been from the start apart from a few days where I joined them, I want to defeat them but I am not delusional like a lot of people who think these guys cant fight.
Chaosu

Post by Chaosu »

meatball2k don't bother, they don't see it that way and will continue to write what they write. the only solution is to ignore this kind of opinions that you don't agree with, discussion is pointless.
TheKRAKEN

Post by TheKRAKEN »

lol I think you forget that we have also been fighting pretty much since the start of the server, how else would have we of conquered so much land? We have not lost a single war either
PsychoticUK

Post by PsychoticUK »

TheKRAKEN wrote:lol I think you forget that we have also been fighting pretty much since the start of the server, how else would have we of conquered so much land? We have not lost a single war either
The story of H6;

Homeland: Spain/Portugal (2)

Conquered: Ireland, Ukraine, Belarus, Latvia, Estonia, Finland (6)

Absorbed: France, Belgium, Netherlands, Romania, Moldova, Lithuania (6)

Compared to H19 (maximum extent);

Homeland: Russia/Belarus (2)

Conquered: Norway, Sweden, Finland, Estonia, Latvia, Lithuania, Poland, Ukraine, Slovenia, Hungary (9)

Then there is H3;

Home: Germany, Austria, Switzerland, UK (4)

Conquered: Italy, Sweden, Denmark, Poland, Slovenia, Hungary, Turkey (7)

Absorbed: Norway, West Balkans, East Balkans, Bulgaria, Greece, Georgia (6)
Timmyy

Post by Timmyy »

So if they are so good, why are they in the process of losing their last country? If they are as good as you say, numbers do not matter and for your information meathead H6 has been fighting nonstop since day 10
Chaosu

Post by Chaosu »

You can scratch Ukraine from conquered, they absorbed kingseat counties and won maybe 1 (with another one won by h3, or rather single member of h3 wolfbert86).
SirHendro

Post by SirHendro »

h3 also didnt really conquered turkey.
and you counted wrong h1ß conquered 10 king seats.
Oakan

Post by Oakan »

Jeez guys any land h6 takes is because we absorbed them or tricked them. That means it doesn't count and regardless of what h19 does at this point they are amazing. They can suck as much as they want and even if they lose all thier members, counties, and factions its not because they got beat its because the world was unfair to them. Someone give h19 a medal just for existing, which appears to be the sentiment in this thread.

And on the other hnad h6 is just a meanie house that can't do anything but recruit players. That how we got all of our territories not through fighting people just gave us all our lands. At least those are the rose colored glasses h19 and thier fanbois like meathead seem them selves through. Fighting some desperate defense and holding the line when really they are just getting slaughtered.

H19 has never been attacked by a house of any martial note until now, and now look at them. The only reason they still have counties is not because of thier glorious battleprowess its because of thier faith reserves and the size of the * counties.
SkinnyBE

Post by SkinnyBE »

It was never our intention that the Glory quests would become such a strategic avenue for winning rounds, to the extent that they superseded the need to control territory."
To everyone defending how H19 is playing the game: What part of the above sentence did you not understand?
Chaosu

Post by Chaosu »

Oakan look at my post history and show me where I'm blindly defending Russian alliance. The answer is I'm not. I remain silent for the most part and I let you guys make all the propaganda and * you want but once in a while I kindly point if something is clearly wrong and yes, half of h6 territories were simply flipped. If you got proof they weren't post it, because I got one. I haven't questioned all areas so don't exaggregate that I'm saying h6 conquered nothing, because I have never said that and.

Unless you want to join blind-h6 followers in my book, then I'll start ignoring your messages : )

Return to “News & Client Updates”