Reduced Glory from Quests

Important announcements and patch notes will be posted here.
Forum rules
Please do not start any New Topics in this Forum.

This Forum is only to be used for News Posts related to updates and any other topics will be removed.
Lord Alacrity

Reduced Glory from Quests

Post by Lord Alacrity »

We've been following the situation on Europe world and listening to the concerns which have been voiced by players. It was never our intention that the Glory quests would become such a strategic avenue for winning rounds, to the extent that they superseded the need to control territory. As many of you are already aware, the amount of Glory received for holding territory on the EU world is less than that of other worlds, due to the very large number of countries included on this map. (30+ vs. only 4 on the UK maps) In the next update on November 27th, we will be reducing the amount of glory that can be obtained from quests on all game worlds.
Homeless_Ninja99

Re: Reduced Glory from Quests

Post by Homeless_Ninja99 »

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OGp9P6QvMjY

YOU JUST RUINED H19'S CHANCE AT A GLORY RUN

YOU BENT AND NOW THE FARMERS WILL WIN

SMAHHHHH
BattleToad Pride Mata Faka
Parkerilla

Post by Parkerilla »

So H19 have got until next Thursday to win the first Age. Race against time ;)
narnar

Post by narnar »

Should this then not be implemented on every age1 world? Like you said 4 compared to 30 countries. Even if the glory is a third of what it is on the UK world it would still be equivalent of 10 countries. Which is fair compared to size of most of the countries. In my opinion a country's glory should be equal to the amount of parishes in the whole country. Same goes for county and province. Why is a small country like UK worth almost the exact same amount of Russia if you count all the provinces and counties?

I understand it on a UK world it doesn't matter as the balance is completely different. But on EU it should be different. And I don't mean to sound rude but you basically already have the code implemented already just need to change a few things, what I am talking about is the code for calculating county tithe. It is fixed on amount of parishes in the county, change gold to glory and you will instantly have a simple way to make a huge * county gain more than a small one.
Chris1028

Post by Chris1028 »

I guess we will see just how quickly H19 can get their alts pumping out glory. I wonder if they can do 5 rounds in 5 days :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Chaosu

Post by Chaosu »

whatever, as long as rules are same for everyone.
shmuu

Post by shmuu »

not every world, as it is re-balancing the ratio of Land held glory to questing glory; land held glory was reduced in JUST the euro map, because of its size.
StarReaper

Post by StarReaper »

Unless hes talking about updating today....
Timmyy

Post by Timmyy »

It does not fully address the real issue here and that is the use of multiple accounts by people in H19
jackybauer

Post by jackybauer »

yeah it's a good idea to do this when H6 has lost all of its star due to your lack of competence and is now about to be out of the glory race because of your lack of intelligence.

Return to “News & Client Updates”