Reduced Glory from Quests

Important announcements and patch notes will be posted here.
Forum rules
Please do not start any New Topics in this Forum.

This Forum is only to be used for News Posts related to updates and any other topics will be removed.
Flanks

Re: Reduced Glory from Quests

Post by Flanks »

We also have special ed classes ninja :-)
erpages

Post by erpages »

I am amazed how well organized is H19.

I think they don't need to do stuff like VPN or multi-accounts to make as much damage as they are doing with the Glory-Quest that everybody can do.

If somebody have the time he can make a table in excel with all the quest that give GLORY POINTS and get the total amount glory points you can gather with only quest per person.

For example;

There are quest for glory that give 300 points per player & others that give 3.350 (Plenty of quests !) so... 3.350 per number of players H19=3.350*338=1.132.300

I have 8 quest with the same amount of 3.350 glory so 8*1.132.300= 9.058.400 glory only with quest.

What am trying to say? A few things:

1.- Everybody can do QUEST if the enemy can't organize to do it then is his fault !
2.- Glory quest is not something from the other day that FF want to add in last moment.

More info at: http://strongholdkingdomsadvguide.com/quest-list.php

Solution: Stop crying, stop raging, start to organize race of quest. Maybe H-19 want to spend money to boost the quest of glory before spending money to raze enemy villages...this is Stronghold Kingdoms and you can take many ways to the 1st place.
Some support to RazinHel as an user who uploads useful things of Stronghold Kingdoms
ImageImage
xxtoecutterxx

Post by xxtoecutterxx »

@coca cola. yea your English is bad . get rosetta stone or something
xxtoecutterxx

Post by xxtoecutterxx »

@erpages you too need rosetta stone. are you even in EU??
erpages

Post by erpages »

@xxtoecutterxx

Thanks for the Rosetta Stone, is usefull for people as me that speak more than one language, specialy when english is not the main at everyday.

Of course I am at Europe world, in fact, I am fighting for H6-H3 but erpages is my nickname for forums.
Some support to RazinHel as an user who uploads useful things of Stronghold Kingdoms
ImageImage
xxtoecutterxx

Post by xxtoecutterxx »

well this is an English forum so get with the program. what is your name in EU? or are you an alt? or are you hiding so you don't get razed too
erpages

Post by erpages »

The reason I have different nickname is because I can.

If you want to know my name do it gently, am sure you can improve your flirting skills :D
ImageImage
xxtoecutterxx

Post by xxtoecutterxx »

erpages wrote:The reason I have different nickname is because I can.

If you want to know my name do it gently, am sure you can improve your flirting skills :D
lmfao!! nope im a bull in a china shop
erpages

Post by erpages »

What is 'bull in a china shop'?
ImageImage
xxtoecutterxx

Post by xxtoecutterxx »

:D

Return to “News & Client Updates”