It is currently Sat Oct 21, 2017 1:11 am

Reply to topic  [ 78 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
 November Update Notes 

Post Re: November Update Notes
Priest Guardian wrote:
Kannibus wrote:
Personally, I'd rather play a game that is so fun I want to pay the devs, than play a game that's so boring and broken I feel required to pay the devs (or just flat out cheat) for it to be fun.

Honestly, why you guys hang around is beyond my comprehension. Just move along to those other games you say are so much better. But more than likely I will read another troll post like this from you next week or from one of the other frequent weekly game quitters (that seem to never go away)

It's because they are optimists, apparently ;)

Fri Nov 14, 2014 5:11 pm

Yep, I quit playing last month when I saw how easily and quickly carders were able to build a complete castles. I guess I was naive up until that point and never experienced it first hand.

But it really shows just how P2W this game really is when a player can do in 4 minutes what takes a f2p player 4 weeks. That is just too far outside the norm. The other thing it does is really takes away any incentive to buy cards occasionally. If you make a purchase or two per month, you still are not going to be able to compete at all against people who can build castles in 4 minutes and then card-protect them against 9 simultaneous attacks.

Now a monthly ´update´ adds nothing but more cards to help defend those 4-min castles?

Thu Nov 20, 2014 7:11 pm

If you quit the game for good, why are you still here? It's not like it's breaking news that carders can build castles in a few minutes.

Thu Nov 20, 2014 8:19 pm

Yeah honestly guys this is nothing new heavy carders can always build up there castles quickly

I would like to see some more things done then adding new cards but a update is a update I will take it and enjoy it for what it is worth :D

WRP_Beater wrote:
If you quit the game for good, why are you still here? It's not like it's breaking news that carders can build castles in a few minutes.

Exactly

Fri Nov 21, 2014 6:35 pm

Изменять правила игры во время игры - не честно. Вы отдаете преимущество игрокам, которые прокачали свои аккаунты вместо того, чтобы играть на славу дома. Слава дома - это не главная цель игры? Я тоже мог взять много выгод от квестов, но пожертвовал их в дом в виде славы. Если вы 27 ноября введете изменения по славе, я никогда больше в вашу игру играть не буду. И нас много. Если не будет серьезного противника, то и доната тоже не будет. МЫ, русские, уходим. Играйте сами

Sat Nov 22, 2014 7:29 pm

Quote:
Изменять правила игры во время игры - не честно. Вы отдаете преимущество игрокам, которые прокачали свои аккаунты вместо того, чтобы играть на славу дома. Слава дома - это не главная цель игры? Я тоже мог взять много выгод от квестов, но пожертвовал их в дом в виде славы. Если вы 27 ноября введете изменения по славе, я никогда больше в вашу игру играть не буду. И нас много. Если не будет серьезного противника, то и доната тоже не будет. МЫ, русские, уходим. Играйте сами

"Change the rules during the game - not fair. You give an advantage to players who have pumped their accounts instead of playing for the glory of the house. The glory of the house - is not the main goal of the game? I, too, could take a lot of benefits from the quests, but donated them to the house in the form of Fame. If you enter November 27 changes in glory, I will never again in your game will not play. And we are many. If there is no serious opponent, then Donat also will not be. We, Russian, care. play yourself"

Might as well just do it once so everyone else can just read it as Google translates it.

I'll do my best to help but sometimes I'll be wrong and you can bet there'll be someone along soon to point that out.

Sat Nov 22, 2014 8:09 pm

WRP_Beater wrote:

Two things.

1. Up until a war starts against heavy carders, the game is fun. There is hope the devs realize their mistake, but with this update, it just goes further the wrong way

2. To prevent people from spending money who think that buying a pack or two of cards will make a difference. It won´t. If you are casual and thinking of buying a few dollars of cards.. think about this.. there are many people out there who have bought so many cards that they can build and garrison multiple castles in 4 minutes. Unless you are going to commit hundreds of dollars a month to this game, no matter what you buy will get steam-rolled by those who do. There is absolutely no difference between a totally free2play player and a person who spends $10/month on this game. They are both just sheep for the few dozen players who spend $100´s.

This second point is the reason there is no development being done on this game. You want to know why there is a monthly update that includes nothing but a few cards? read #2. You want to know why there are probably 2 devs who work on this game part-time... read #2. You want to know why World9 and USA2 turned into crap within a month of launch... read #2.

The game would be more profitable and actually have a dev team if they made the $10/month players able to be competitive. When on USA2, a month after launch, a single player can send 10,000 catapults in a day and build 8 castles in 4 minutes.... nobody in their right mind is going to think ´hmm, if I just spent $10, I would stop that´..

But hey, we should just leave right? and you guys can keep getting crap updates month after month.

Sun Nov 23, 2014 3:24 am

Dude, why are you talking about carders as if they were some sort of God-like beings in this game? They're not. If you make just one crown purchase you get ELEVEN cards per week. And these cards can be exchanged easily.

Also, what do you expect the servers be paid for? Extra services provided by Stronghold Kingdoms is one of the BEST systems I've ever seen. No money to spend on the game? Just buy crowns once and you'll have the half of bonuses of hardcore p2w'ers. Stop complaining, if you're butthurt about the game then noone forces you to play it or whine on the forums.

Sun Nov 23, 2014 9:43 am

The hundreds/month carders cited above are a very small 0.5% of all players and are easily outnumbered by lesser paying and f2p players. If that 0.5% player alienates the world against him it won't matter how much he spends on the game, he's going to get reset.

ImageImage

Sun Nov 23, 2014 6:05 pm
Profile WWW

W3bst3r wrote:
Dude, why are you talking about carders as if they were some sort of God-like beings in this game? They're not. If you make just one crown purchase you get ELEVEN cards per week. And these cards can be exchanged easily.

After I read about exchanging cards (and I have just tried it yesterday), getting rid of all the low-value cards not fit-ting into my playing style and being able to pick-up some of a good value instead, then I say: It's not that bad at all.

I have bought crowns 3 times now (2 times the lowest possible amount and one time for the next-lowest using real-money). That + what I get now (1 or 2 cards each day depending on when I'm online) gives me what I actually can use each day - considering I still want to have a life outside the game :).

I'll probably have to use just a little real-money later on to keep a decent "handfull of cards", but I'll certainly not be a gold-mine for FF. Not even close to.

Mon Nov 24, 2014 9:44 am
Reply to topic   [ 78 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next