September 2014 Update Notes

Important announcements and patch notes will be posted here.
Forum rules
Please do not start any New Topics in this Forum.

This Forum is only to be used for News Posts related to updates and any other topics will be removed.
vadgesztenye

Re: September 2014 Update Notes

Post by vadgesztenye »

Is Lavish Banqueting card no more avaiable for swap?
Olek Skilgannon

Post by Olek Skilgannon »

No patch notes for today's update? seems to me the stash size has grown, but they are appearing a lot less often.
The Ownerer

Post by The Ownerer »

I can no find a 'support' section, so i will post it here, since they are Bugs and glitches.

1) when i place a building in my village-overview, i can not get rid of the selected building other than to change to another screen. (i.e. warehouse-screen, castlescreen etc) this is highly annoying.

2) when i am AFK for a little while and i come back, and i have sent my scouts out, they appear to have disappeared, i need to go to : village-screen, scouts-tab, and then back out, and they suddenly reappear. Also highly annoying.

3) the names in the email are not hotlinked, so if a new player sends me a message, i have no idea where he is on the map. would be nice to be able to go to his main city for example.

4) i can not find a search-option to show players on the map.

5) i saw a player with ID for over 2months!! (more than 61days) i think this is ridiculous and there should be a max of consequetive ID to prevent someone from hiding in ID forever.

6) There is no proper tutorial. The short one at the begining tells you nothing that you wouldn't automatically know, apart maybe from changing the cards for points. (but even that is not very well explained) there is nothing about how to rule a parish, or some pointers on where to place certain buildings, and what resource are the most needed.

7) there is explanation about captain, and gaining cities in different ways.

7B) also when i went for my first charter, i first gathered 10K gold.. when i had that it said i didn't have the right level, when i had the right level, it said i need a captain. All in all a very bad piece of game. since it would be very much appreciated to know the prerequisites for a city beforehand.

8) there is no explanation of the units, of their respective strengths and weaknesses, and their functions. (like swords can fill moats)

9) ok, enough points for you guys to look into i'd say ;)
The Ownerer

Post by The Ownerer »

ok, should i copy paste it to there? or have you taken notice of it now?

Im new to this game, and so am i to this forum. ;) (1month now)

I like the game a lot! played 4,5years of Grepo and finally got bored with it, so been searching for 4-5months to find a game again that suits me. :D stil have a lot of details to figure out though haha. :geek:

I also like that it is not too expensive to have the premium advantages.
Lamfir

Post by Lamfir »

Can anyone tell me the length of today's downtime for USA2? Thanks!
The Ownerer

Post by The Ownerer »

down time has a strong positive effect on the amount of visitors on the forum i feel haha :D
Frank MacNicol

Post by Frank MacNicol »

Hi, I hope I can wear my kilt with the next updates....

Return to “News & Client Updates”