European World Revealed

Important announcements and patch notes will be posted here.
Forum rules
Please do not start any New Topics in this Forum.

This Forum is only to be used for News Posts related to updates and any other topics will be removed.
Keshmaya

Re: European World Revealed

Post by Keshmaya »

... all the more reason to do eu2!
rsnelgrove

Post by rsnelgrove »

No, all EU2 will do right now is take players from EU1.
Keshmaya

Post by Keshmaya »

Well I know that that is not true. It would attract me to play a further game and many others I'm in touch with.
correllian

Post by correllian »

A lot of people are ranking and there aren't the charts for them to establish new villages. You can't start anywhere on the map because its either full or being fought over. It's only empty because everything has been razed.

Most people on the server aren't in houses and are really just farming and are only there to improve the cap and raze stats for the players in houses.

There are fewer houses in the glory race each round and if you look at the houses that have been knocked out, they have lost a lot of their players who must have already left the server.

I think a lot of people would love a EU2 and would see it as a chance to participate more by being involved in houses. Many other people would stay on EU1 because they are still competing for the 1st Age win and people leaving won't affect that.

I think its a good time to open EU2.
MechJosh0

Post by MechJosh0 »

correllian wrote:I think a lot of people would love a EU2
I think a lot of people would disagree with that ;)
Need help with timing your attacks? http://forum.strongholdkingdoms.com/vie ... 93&t=27479
correllian

Post by correllian »

I agree that there will a lot of people that don't want an EU2. Those people want to stay on EU1. Which is fine. Let them.

The problem is that they also want to compel the people who would like an EU2 to remain on EU1, even though those players would probably have a more enjoyable game experience on a fresh server.
Keshmaya

Post by Keshmaya »

.... and now this Spanish speaking world is live. Come on Firefly lets have Eu2
PsychoticUK

Post by PsychoticUK »

EU2 will kill EU1 , there should only be one EU world like how there is one USA world.

There is plenty space on EU1 for new players if you lost there go play W9 or the new Latin America map.
Lord Darko900

Post by Lord Darko900 »

PsychoticUK wrote:EU2 will kill EU1 , there should only be one EU world like how there is one USA world.

There is plenty space on EU1 for new players if you lost there go play W9 or the new Latin America map.

having only 1 EU world will make that world stay active for a very long time i like it and i hope there won't be EU2
Yoooooooooo
Keshmaya

Post by Keshmaya »

That is of course a good argument for sticking to the original world and not ever launching any further ones.

Soon commercial pressures will force the launch of Eu2. I understand most money is made at the start of games and FF need to keep up the pace of launches to maintain the flow of funds. I welcome this. I know of lots of players sitting waiting and saving their money at the moment.

K

Return to “News & Client Updates”