Update Notes - 2.0.13.1 - 09/01/14

Important announcements and patch notes will be posted here.
Forum rules
Please do not start any New Topics in this Forum.

This Forum is only to be used for News Posts related to updates and any other topics will be removed.
francoz88

Re: Update Notes - 2.0.13.1 - 09/01/14

Post by francoz88 »

scottymars wrote:Since this patch ,five days have passed. The server lag is the same.
Scouting, merchants, vassels sending, recruiting troops are all laggy in this patch.
When will it be fixed?
I think all players hope this lag fixed sooner.
+1
francoz88

Post by francoz88 »

I have already sent Ticket
and they say they it is on my side the problem
which means that still does not recognize that it is a mistake on their side
Cyhyraeth

Post by Cyhyraeth »

To answer your question DavidSpy, yes I have tried using another computer. I am experiencing the same problem on both computers. And both of these computers are able to run modern games fairly well (Guild Wars 2, StarCraft 2, Diablo 3, Rift, Tera, SWTOR), so I'm not sure why I have been having so much trouble with SHK since the patch. Is it a more demanding and graphic/memory/cpu intensive game than all of those that I listed? Because I thought that the requirements weren't all that extreme and that you didn't need a state of the art gaming computer to run SHK.

-Cyhyraeth
metroman

Post by metroman »

Has anything been completed? It seems to be working better now...no drag issues....and I'm even running my Pandora Account music now too, so it definitely wasn't a data transfer issue..
Cyhyraeth

Post by Cyhyraeth »

Has anyone found a fix to this problem yet? It's really making the game unplayable for me. I can't stand waiting 20 seconds for the game to respond after just about every time I send out a scout. Sometimes it's worse and sometimes it's not as bad. But I often end up spending at least as much time waiting for a response as I do actually playing the game. And spending minutes and/or hours every day just waiting really takes a lot of the fun out of the game.

It used to be that how much I could get done in a period of time was determined by how many commands I could give the game. Now it seems that the only real factor is how long I have to wait for a response from the game.

Sometimes I'll log on and try to send out all of my scouts, merchants, and parish armies. I used to be able to get them all out at the same time no problem. But now I have to wait so long for a response that by the time I'm done sending them out some of them have already returned! I really don't know what to do.

-Cyhyraeth
metroman

Post by metroman »

zojakownith wrote:unless you're on dial up or satellite, that behavior from the game is completely unacceptable. I will not financially support a company who cannot fix game breaking lag and have urged others to follow in this example.
Well mine is now working back to normal...no issues anymore, so I hope the issue was found and fixed.
Lord Alacrity

Post by Lord Alacrity »

We have identified a piece of incomplete code which may have been responsible for the slowdowns that were experienced by some players. We have a solution in place and will be deploying this code to the game worlds in a silent update tomorrow.
metroman

Post by metroman »

DavidSpy wrote:The problem appears to have originated server side but that fact that few players were afflicted indicates that the problem was triggered client side.

Well..maybe it would be a good idea to get info from those that were involved to find a similar reason as to why the issue was created....they'd just have to let me know what might since I'm totally computer stupid.
Fatal

Post by Fatal »

I like it how they take old card, change it's strenght and price, put new image on it and call "a brand new card" though it's absolutely same just with stronger effect
Left you 7.05.2014

Unbreakable feral spirit
Cyhyraeth

Post by Cyhyraeth »

It's working so much better now.

Thanks!
-Cyhyraeth

Return to “News & Client Updates”