Update Notes - 2.0.4.22 April 4th, 2013

Important announcements and patch notes will be posted here.
Forum rules
Please do not start any New Topics in this Forum.

This Forum is only to be used for News Posts related to updates and any other topics will be removed.
CaptSkubba

Re: Update Notes - 2.0.4.22 April 4th, 2013

Post by CaptSkubba »

Tallywhacker wrote:Like why do catapults only build at 4.8 per day now after being researched all the way up long long ago to 7.8? I noticed that a lot of stuff we spent all that time researching doesn't matter anymore so really it was a waste of our time since you have screwed it all up. Why are we not allowed to delete building in the parish villages anymore when they are donated to max? There is no way to fit everything in so if you aren't going to make the place larger, let us delete the stupid things!
Hi, these are due to the world being in The Second Age as opposed to being problems with the game. This is explained on the Wiki

Capital Building Bonuses - In the Second Age, once a building is deleted from a capital, the capital does NOT retain the bonus from the upgraded building.

Thanks
metroman

Post by metroman »

I'm starting to see Scout issues...if I send 4 Scouts to one stack of goods, I can't send any to others in the area...I'll be sending a bug report...I hope I'm the only one seeing this issue...
Voltair

Post by Voltair »

Which world is this happening on metroman? I am not seeing any major lag in the worlds I visit which makes me wonder if it could possibly be your connection.
metroman

Post by metroman »

Voltair wrote:Which world is this happening on metroman? I am not seeing any major lag in the worlds I visit which makes me wonder if it could possibly be your connection.

It happend in W7, but it seems to be working fine now..just that one day it seemed messed up.
Voltair

Post by Voltair »

There have been one or two small "silent" updates since these patch notes. Hopefully that may have corrected any issue you had, if it was to do with the game.
metroman

Post by metroman »

Nevermind......

Return to “News & Client Updates”