Update Notes - 2.0.4.2 - 07/03/13

Important announcements and patch notes will be posted here.
Forum rules
Please do not start any New Topics in this Forum.

This Forum is only to be used for News Posts related to updates and any other topics will be removed.
Lord Friendly

Update Notes - 2.0.4.2 - 07/03/13

Post by Lord Friendly »

Firefly Studios wrote:Released: 7th March 2013
Version Number: 2.0.4.2
Appr. Size: 60 MB
Update Contents

New Features

• NEW CARDS
  • Released a batch of 99 brand new cards.
All the new cards can be found not only in the new packs, but also in the random packs and are available as free cards from veteran levels.
Including:
[tr][td]Image[/td]
[td]Card Name[/td]
[td]Card Description[/td][/tr]
[tr][td]Image[/td]
[td]Flag[/td]
[td]Instantly gains a flag for the Parish[/td][/tr]
[tr][tr][td]Image[/td]
[td]Expert Discipline[/td]
[td]Armies move much faster across the map[/td][/tr]
[tr][tr][td]Image[/td]
[td]Protection[/td]
[td]Increases the length of interdiction given by monks[/td][/tr]
[tr][tr][td]Image[/td]
[td]Excommunication[/td]
[td]Increases the length of any issued excommunications[/td][/tr]
[tr][tr][td]Image[/td]
[td]Extra Tax[/td]
[td]Collects more gold in taxes from your village[/td][/tr]
[tr][tr][td]Image[/td]
[td]Ancient Farmer[/td]
[td]High, long boost to all food production[/td][/tr][/table]
[tr][td]Image[/td]
[td]Super Random Pack[/td][/tr]
[tr][tr][td]Image[/td]
[td]Ultimate Random Pack[/td][/tr][/table]

• FOUR NEW LANGUAGES
  • Polish
  • Italian
  • Turkish
  • Brazilian Portuguese
Please Note: We do not yet offer customer support in these languages. That said, players can expect new game worlds and customer support for these four languages later in the year.

• CASTLE TOOLS
  • Players are now able to place Stone or Wood Wall blocks in their Castles (Both player and parish castles).
[tr][td]Image[/td]
[td]Wood Block Wall[/td][/tr]
[tr][tr][td]Image[/td]
[td]Stone Block Wall[/td][/tr][/table]
  • Troop types can now be selected by double clicking on a single unit from a troop type.
  • FACTIONS
  • Faction Leaders and Officers now receive a notification when a member has joined the faction, is promoted or demoted, or when a member has left or been removed from the faction.
  • CLIENT
  • The Client now has a setting option which reflects the one that can be accessed in game
  • ADMIN MESSAGE
  • A new admin message has been designed
  • VARIOUS BUG FIXES
TurksHead

Re: Update Notes - 2.0.4.2 - 07/03/13

Post by TurksHead »

I agree re: the flag card. The two mechanics that keep the game from a pure play to win are faith points and flag capture/spawn mechanics.

I'd like both a list of new cards and an ETA for when the worlds come back online.
thanks for the update
metroman

Post by metroman »

Out of curiosity, I tried one of the Flag cards, and it doesn't do anything....even after waiting 30 minutes, there is still no update on Flag count.
kazaakm

Post by kazaakm »

holy fun bags !!!
War does not determine who is right - only who is left.
Nazafyn

Post by Nazafyn »

These new cards are beyond ridiculous.. 2x turrets speed, stronger tunnelers guild, sally forth x2 speed and another 10% increase in guard house size.. So basically heavy carders have castles that are even harder to penetrate now.
DontBeaWuss

Post by DontBeaWuss »

I was initially worried about the new cards, however, having seen them and (admittedly) had a 'wow' moment, I'm glad they are quite a bit more expensive because if they weren't, it would be really pointless for non-paying members to play imo.
apofis

Post by apofis »

what i can say... this update will make game for free players even worse. Now free players cant do anything against heavy carder... great so maybe lets add even stroger cards and kill the game for free players ho can't spend money on game...
I dont like this update.

P.S. i know everyone will attack me now for this but for me this update will make carders OP.

Sorry for bad english.
Grand Duchy of Lithuania - Mighty Baltic Force
Push us and we will crush you.

House 6
Grand Duchy of Lithuania

World 5
Hackal

Post by Hackal »

This is just pathetic, Some people cant even afford these new cards and now they wont be able to attack anyone if other people that are rich are just gonna use there super cards, THIS IS PATHETIC!!!

I just seen someone scout a stash from one side of the county to the other in 3minutes!
apofis

Post by apofis »

Hackal wrote:This is just pathetic, Some people cant even afford these new cards and now they wont be able to attack anyone if other people that are rich are just gonna use there super cards, THIS IS PATHETIC!!!

I just seen someone scout a stash from one side of the county to the other in 3minutes!
YES.
1-2 more updates like this and game for free players will be killed.
Grand Duchy of Lithuania - Mighty Baltic Force
Push us and we will crush you.

House 6
Grand Duchy of Lithuania

World 5
Nazafyn

Post by Nazafyn »

DontBeaWuss wrote:I was initially worried about the new cards, however, having seen them and (admittedly) had a 'wow' moment, I'm glad they are quite a bit more expensive because if they weren't, it would be really pointless for non-paying members to play imo.
You are? Because I'm not; semi free players (mabye spending 5 EUR a month) could still afford to buy a card or two through the veteran reward system a few times a week. These cards are completely inaccessible to us, instead only the biggest carders will be able to buy an even larger advantage over all the people that do not spend hundreds upon hundreds of their respective currency on this game.

Return to “News & Client Updates”