Update Notes for build 1.21.5.1 - 30/08/2012

Important announcements and patch notes will be posted here.
Forum rules
Please do not start any New Topics in this Forum.

This Forum is only to be used for News Posts related to updates and any other topics will be removed.
Packdaddy

Re: Update Notes for build 1.21.5.1 - 30/08/2012

Post by Packdaddy »

EdwardsofAvil wrote:Great now I don't want to do quests because I don't want my enemy to see my abilities. "Oh, he's done a bunch of monking and attacking quests..."
TBH nothing that would not have been gained from looking at players achievements.
Carazco

Post by Carazco »

Merepatra wrote:Released: 30th August 2012
* An exact number of goods can now be entered on Parish guild donate screen, Parish Steward Purchase goods screen and the Village to Village trading screen. This is done by clicking on the small pencil icon shown now on those screens.
I suggested that :D
EdwardsofAvil

Post by EdwardsofAvil »

Packdaddy wrote:
EdwardsofAvil wrote:Great now I don't want to do quests because I don't want my enemy to see my abilities. "Oh, he's done a bunch of monking and attacking quests..."
TBH nothing that would not have been gained from looking at players achievements.

Quests pinhole your exact abilities and more importantly show what you CANT do. You might as well make research trees public in my opinion. Achievements are very different, though I always take a look before any action against that player, they are basic and blunt. It's the difference between looking at a player (ooo aaah... defensive diamond... defend 400 attackers that's so revealing!) and examining their research tree.

I'm stopping all questing, and I'm quite * off about this update.
PiemasterUK

Post by PiemasterUK »

Carazco wrote:
Merepatra wrote:Released: 30th August 2012
* An exact number of goods can now be entered on Parish guild donate screen, Parish Steward Purchase goods screen and the Village to Village trading screen. This is done by clicking on the small pencil icon shown now on those screens.
I suggested that :D
So did everybody else. I think this may be the most commonly requested feature on the feedback forum. So glad it's finally here :)
blazinghor0

Post by blazinghor0 »

I was kind of hoping they would limit the amount of FP you can have. :/
pendragon

Post by pendragon »

All very nice i'm sure.

But when can we attack enemy siege camps?

I can't recall any event in history where the defender did not counter attack(atm).

I have to say this being 25% autistic,i tend to say what i think,but waiting for an attack from these camps is like watching paint dry.
TheBlackPrince16

Post by TheBlackPrince16 »

My only concern with the patch is being able to join a faction at level 7. When you're that new, your understanding for the game and how it functions is still rather limited. Joining a faction at that rank also encourages noob stomping, since players will use the faction as a justifiable excuse to take on much lower leveled players; and being at such a low rank you won't be able to defend yourself.
Gaius22

Post by Gaius22 »

Does the quest leaderboard (Quester) count for "Your best ratings"? if yes, it isnt displayed to me...
"You have been weighed, you have been measured, and you have been found wanting."
Dracorex

Post by Dracorex »

Well the update is all nice and everything, but now I can't launch the game :( It says there's an update to be downloaded and the client will close and I have to re-launch. But then it rushes over the update part like there was no update. I re-installed the whole client but it still doesn't work. Help me?
Lt.Columbo

Post by Lt.Columbo »

the new update tweaks a few things that always gave me headaches...
but as someone above said, its useless that you be able to see INC monks..and to join a faction at rank7 will give people who have several alt accounts a great opportunity to get glory points for their house by doing quests...on world4 there's lots of them!!
lead a house they said,glory and fame awaits..burning eyes and headaches from reading tons of mail is what i got.exec_killfun1.0

Return to “News & Client Updates”