Update Notes for build 1.21.4.1 - 09.08.2012

Important announcements and patch notes will be posted here.
Forum rules
Please do not start any New Topics in this Forum.

This Forum is only to be used for News Posts related to updates and any other topics will be removed.
Sir Bob

Re: Update Notes for build 1.21.4.1 - 09.08.2012

Post by Sir Bob »

THERE IS NO WHEEL ANYWHERE ON MY SCREEN

WHY??????
Lord Friendly

Post by Lord Friendly »

Sir Bob,
Have you completed a quest that gives a wheel spin prize ?
Sir Bob

Post by Sir Bob »

sorry not yet

I didn't understand that it only appears after one of those

I thought it was supposed to be a perm feature on the screen
Sir Bob

Post by Sir Bob »

pity we cant set more than one quest going at once especially when some of them run over a period of hours
pmpdru

Post by pmpdru »

Mandiejayne116 wrote:I like this new quest update but....

The rats castle request is ridiculous....how often do we get them compared to the snake, wolf or pig's castle...took me 24hrs to find just 1 rats castle only to complete it and what happens a new quest to do 3 rats castles...this is bordering on the impossible imo...FF should put more rats in for these requests to be completed or change it to the ones that spawn more often.
Also the donations to parish...many parishes have been fully upgarded already so these quests cant be completed unless we abandon a village and move to a parish that we can donate too which we have no way of knowing until landed. At least introduce new buildings to parishes or allow ones completed to have extra levels to upgrade further.

Seems someone didnt quite think this fully out when adding quests :P
Wait until you get to this one

Also, the parish donations bit, just find a parish where you can max one guild and simply overdonate. :lol: it is what i am doing.

this is what makes quests difficult. if they were too easy, people would get bored.
Spoiler! :
God did not create man, Man created god.
Lullaby85

Post by Lullaby85 »

hello there

can someone responsable PLEASE tell me what is going on with the stashes? i seen this game at my friends, they are constantly playing it and when i finally decide to play myself i see that i DO NOT HAVE THE SAME ADVANTAGES. Even if i also got a premium token which it costs money.
For example, an uncovered stash gives me 20 honour - my friends get 520 :|
they can buy a new village - i cannot

this East Yorkshire county is a sort of " corner of the stupid people of stronghold" ?

thanks
Merepatra

Post by Merepatra »

The amount of honour given by stashes depends on the number of stashes uncovered by that village in that area. As you are first to uncover stashes the amount of honour increases, until it reaches the maximum of 520 honour.

Please ask any similar questions in the Game Help forum. This thread is only for discussion of things relevant to the latest update to the game.
metroman

Post by metroman »

I posted in another Thread that one thing that is horrible for World 1 is that the Team Player Quests are difficult to complete since most of the Parishes have already Maxed out all Guildes and there is nothing to donate to, so new players in those Parishes will never get the Quest completed. That and I have to inform everyone in the Parish to not Max out the Guildes that do exist and just over donate what has already reached the top, but never donate to all sections so it can remain and others can run that Quest......BTW Level 9 is a pain in the rear....not looking forward to level 10.
fatcobra

Post by fatcobra »

the quests are great except team player ones for parishes as my parishes on worlds 1 and 2 all buildings are fully upgraded already
Tabo

Post by Tabo »

Wikipedia: L (named el or ell ) is the twelfth letter of the ISO basic Latin alphabet. →

that's some hint or what's that? :D

Return to “News & Client Updates”