Summer Update Coming Next Week

Important announcements and patch notes will be posted here.
Forum rules
Please do not start any New Topics in this Forum.

This Forum is only to be used for News Posts related to updates and any other topics will be removed.
Sudden1

Re: Summer Update Coming Next Week

Post by Sudden1 »

i hope they made the chat better, it really sucks compared to other games outthere
metroman

Post by metroman »

Oh I hope it gives the ability to send Captains from Parishes!!!!! I'm so glad I already Maxed out all that useless Parish Military School!
D3adm0nk3y

Post by D3adm0nk3y »

Mabye this will be that vampire-monk thingy thats in the world 4 forums.. or is that a joke..

also. potato
metroman

Post by metroman »

Spree wrote:Metroman that will never happen, to launch a captain against another player without any honor cost will never happen...it has been discussed at great length, so get that idea out of your mind.
Oh I can understand that, I just want to know why that Military School is even there...
Jeremiah

Post by Jeremiah »

For the same reason it was there in A4, to do nothing, even though it was known then it would not be useful!
countjimula

Post by countjimula »

I have suggested before that we have parish decay if nothing is donated, and the military school prevents that with periodic donations.

Most of the older worlds have parishes that are fully upgraded and the way parishes work now to me does not make sense in the long run.

I wonder if a there will be a new game inside the game of SHK as has been mentioned before.
We need more incentives to help prevent one house world rule in this game!

Thread here:
http://forum.strongholdkingdoms.com/vie ... 16&t=24768
Zephreck

Post by Zephreck »

I was hoping they were going to implement the all powerful resource: Wenches.

I was hoping they were coming to their senses and recognizing the major role that wenches played in the Medieval society....

I mean if you were invited to a banquet without wenches would the other banquet items really matter? I think not...

Anyway until they implement them and give them their place in the game I will continue to steal them from all parishes I go to and hoard them in my castles as the rare resource they truly are...

*grins*

Necessary disclosure :
All of the above was written tongue in cheek as a result of the twisted sense of humor of this poster.
No one in their right mind shares the same opinions as the poster.
No wenches were harmed or truly abducted during the making of this post.
thekpd

Post by thekpd »

So what is the purpose of the guild that allows for captains? Why even have it in the game?

And why not develop a way to donate "honor" to the parish, so you can raze villages with the parish? It'd be just like donating goods, except it'd be honor?
metroman

Post by metroman »

It may be there for use only with the Quests....we'll see tomorrow...again, I'm glad I got them out of the way at least. :)
thekpd

Post by thekpd »

HarryTokus wrote:less then an hour.. i think i've heard that one before haha
How long ago did they go offline?

Return to “News & Client Updates”