New Update due later this week!

Important announcements and patch notes will be posted here.
Forum rules
Please do not start any New Topics in this Forum.

This Forum is only to be used for News Posts related to updates and any other topics will be removed.
bukland

Re: New Update due later this week!

Post by bukland »

House's screen do not show all the factions of the house.
eg. H18 screen do not show TRIBUNAL faction
pandaaa

Post by pandaaa »

bukland wrote:House's screen do not show all the factions of the house.
And H4 now have bad name :mrgreen:
Merepatra

Post by Merepatra »

SandraGT wrote:First bug .. faction screen does not scroll down can only see half of the members. the other thing is cant see if the members are online anymore.
All in all only cosmetic changes, other then the moat which should have been fixed long time ago.
The version 1.20.7.1
The faction screen does scroll down and all members should be shown. Looking at your faction I see 37 members. We have seen an issue where the last name is slightly corrupted at times, the programmer is fixing that now.

If you continue to see problems could you please reply and take a screenshot showing your problem and attach it.
Merepatra

Post by Merepatra »

bukland wrote:House's screen do not show all the factions of the house.
Which World should have TRIBUNAL in House 18?
Ventilatorr

Post by Ventilatorr »

pandaaa wrote:
- Absolution can no longer be applied to the same village it is sent from.
This is senseless. when you are excomed you can't absol yourself and when you are not excomed you don't need absol. And now i can't excom myself :D
there was a bug which allowed you to absolve from an excommed village if timed right.
Silkjc

Post by Silkjc »

This update is stupid.
Absol is only there as a hack bugfix to stop people absolving immediately after an excom.
Cosmetic changes to the UI absolutely suck. Everything feels cluttered now. It got prettier but less functional.

I can now see the officers and leaders of enemy factions...now nobody who is an officer will be the actual officers because those people will just get razed non stop...stupid update.

Razing own house members...why is this needed? Because the gameplay mechanics force team mates to use troops to destroy their own players. Alternatively to allow team mates to steal flags...from fully upgraded parishes which now have no purpose (gameplay mechanic flaw). Why not have some sort of mechanic to allow players to HELP their team mates. Here is an idea after 10 seconds of thought.... Reinforcement of offline allies allows you to place 200 troops outside the white line. These troops start there for incoming attacks and are automatically recalled after...8hrs to stop perma reinforce.

Not being able to see who is online....
Why does such a simple update have more downsides than good? Seriously its like someone at FF decided to start changing * without thinking.
DefendYourCastle

Post by DefendYourCastle »

Awesome, this patch has some good stuff in it. I like the new screens. Also great now that people can't see who is online. Helps if you have spies in your faction. Now they dont know. If someone wants to know what team mate is online, they can just do a email faction.

I wish there was some more stuff though.. ^^
Silkjc

Post by Silkjc »

I am bumping this because the idea is godlike.
It would improve war and teamwork dramatically...get a lot more people involved who drift off and quit because they don't get the interaction people in house using third party chat clients like skype or vent get:
http://forum.strongholdkingdoms.com/vie ... 20&t=11060
Merepatra

Post by Merepatra »

Adding back the function of being able to see if your own faction members are online/offline is being worked on by the programmer now.
Muner

Post by Muner »

About moats ...
how much better than walls are these now?
I would like to ask for more numerical data on the player screen please.
Also still can't place them outside white line (I think this has been asked for some months ago, could try to find relevant post).

Now why do Swamp type castles get a bonus to moats but River1 & River2 is left out?
Doesn't make any sense.
If Swamp should see a change it is that catapults are not possible for attackers or limited/other disadvantage.
*other disadvantage* could be attack timer doubled or a percentage of catapults being disabled/destroyed ( = uselss/stuck).

Return to “News & Client Updates”