It is currently Fri Dec 14, 2018 12:35 am

Forum rules

Please do not start any New Topics in this Forum.

This Forum is only to be used for News Posts related to updates and any other topics will be removed.

Reply to topic  [ 30 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
 Server Issues Day 67 

Post Re: Server Issues Day 67
WONDERFUL!!! That shiny new village I bought 3 days ago, has lots of pretty new buildings (again) that are completely unproductive because the idle peasants aren't going to work! So I have to continue feeding the new village resources and food from my other villages which already have their own things to do. At some point, when entertainment becomes a complete a waste of time, it gets abandoned.

Sun Jan 09, 2011 1:55 pm

When the peasants are there but not working, I find that turning the building on and off, will usually work.

Sun Jan 09, 2011 2:38 pm

Is there any way to get back crowns or Card Points, because it becomes a little bit stupid, always i use cards and i get nothing from them because the Server issn Responding for hours.
I am currently playing some expert Cards including Apples and Cheese and i get a total amount 0 Cheese/Apples in my Granary. For so much points this is a little bit bad and not really customer friendly.

Sun Jan 09, 2011 4:08 pm

Can you guys PLEASE at least figure out a way to make up for the lost peasants after the server is fixed. The game really is pointless if you can't build armies.

Maybe provide everyone with free cards to instantly bring peasants or just automatically put them into everyone's village or SOMETHING.

Having bugs in the game is understandable but allowing those bugs to render the game unplayable for hours or days on end is inexcusable. You need to find workarounds for the severe issues until they are fixed.

I for one sypathize with the developers because it appears this project is WAY understaffed and the poor devs are probably working 20 hour days trying to fix the issues and all they get are complaints. FF needs to come up with some short-term quick fix solutions until they get the root cause taken care of.

Sun Jan 09, 2011 4:35 pm

Seriously, do the devs think we are stupid? :twisted:

This programming is a shame, better they dont talk to anyone that they worked on it, they will loose all reputation they would eventually had!
To the experiance from this game i just deleted my Stronghold 3 preorder at Amazon, i have no more thrust in this company!
Think i will eventually buy it when its budget and there are patches out to fix the bugs it will surely have!

Also i dont invest any money in this game until the problems are fixed, if they are not fixed in time i am out completely and suggest this to all other players too, there are other games where i can invest my time and/or money which are playable!

If this behavior is typical for FF then they should produce other things, muffins or such what is not so complicated^^

Sun Jan 09, 2011 6:57 pm

Yep - I would be totally happy with some planned server downtime if this led to a genuine fix.
That has my vote - and I'm sure a lot of players would agree if it were done properly!

Given the game is often barely playable with these ongoing server issues - we wouldn't be missing much!
Would rather see a decisive course of action taken than the current pattern of events unfolding the way that they are.

Frankly - if it wasn't for being part of a Faction community that I enjoy engaging with I would have pulled the plug yesterday and moved on. That's the only thing keeping me coming back at the moment, but even that has a half-life.

Mon Jan 10, 2011 2:39 am

removed because some trolls wont understand the word support!

Last edited by Arakus on Mon Jan 10, 2011 2:42 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Mon Jan 10, 2011 4:00 am

And what we should see there? That u don't get who are mods? That u whine too much?

Mon Jan 10, 2011 5:00 am

Well Arakus, all it tells me is that you complain and whine alot since you can get that kind of reaction from Skyehawk LOL

Mon Jan 10, 2011 10:42 am

Scouts disapearing again - is this going to be addressed today??

Mon Jan 10, 2011 10:54 am
Reply to topic   [ 30 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next