It is currently Sun Dec 09, 2018 9:52 pm

Forum rules

Please do not start any New Topics in this Forum.

This Forum is only to be used for News Posts related to updates and any other topics will be removed.

Reply to topic  [ 30 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3  Next
 Server Issues Day 67 

Post Server Issues Day 67
The servers are currently having issues. This can cause difficulties with peasants arriving, research finishing, playing cards, scouts, monks, and many other problems. We are sorry for any inconvenience. Firefly has been notified of the problem and are working on a resolution. Please do not make posts about these issues in the bug forums.

Sun Jan 09, 2011 9:49 am

Post Re: Server Issues Day 67
first I'd like to say it's not really my thing to complain, and i think shk is a great game and I'll prob play for a long time and will spend rl $ on it. But please solve this sever issue as it's killing the game. (but you already know that) :cry:

And if it was just me playing this game I'd vote for a server down time, I prefere not to be able to login for a day or 2 then to login to a game that is frozen. Not sure if that would help in solving the problem tough, that's a call FF should make. Good luck whit finding the problem.

Sun Jan 09, 2011 10:35 am

This problem is occuring far to often.

This should have absolutly top priority and I agree with the above - rather close down the game for as long as it takes than this coming back every 1-2 weeks and destroying the game play for everybody :(

Sun Jan 09, 2011 10:38 am

It has been like this since yesterday, so it is probably a "wait until monday" problem -___-"

Sun Jan 09, 2011 10:39 am

Yes, and the only two FF developers will be completely surprised by the issue, when they come to work at 9am on Monday.

Sun Jan 09, 2011 11:26 am

Clickity clank clickity clank bugs f*cking me in da head, clickity clank clickity clank no more money for FF piggy bank :twisted:

Sun Jan 09, 2011 11:46 am

-=Shocked=-

Sun Jan 09, 2011 12:43 pm

Maybe i should remove researches from queve? Bc i have 1 research done and stuck at 0, but timer is going down for next research and i feel like i going to loose points when next research will be done, bc 1st one is still not counted as done.

And really, why server isn't shut down?

Sun Jan 09, 2011 12:46 pm

Has FF considered partnering with a larger company to publish this game so they will have the resources to complete it and support it properly? Obviously the current situation is not going to be tolerable to the players much longer and if they can't figure this out eventually they will have to scrap the game.

Sun Jan 09, 2011 1:02 pm

Hm, in order to either look for partners or scrap the game, FF would first have to admit that something is going on, which they are obviously not able to handle.

Current strategy of Firefly (if there is one) seems to be "ignore mistakes, ignore the community. rather hide until maybe some day in the future all problems are magically solved".

Sun Jan 09, 2011 1:40 pm
Reply to topic   [ 30 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3  Next