Server Issues 7th January 2011

Important announcements and patch notes will be posted here.
Forum rules
Please do not start any New Topics in this Forum.

This Forum is only to be used for News Posts related to updates and any other topics will be removed.
Voltair

Server Issues 7th January 2011

Post by Voltair »

The server is having major issues which is causing lag. This can effect all areas of the game including scouts, merchants, playing cards, monks and other problems. Peasants may also stop arriving. Research has also been reported as freezing on 0s.

Many of these issues may resolve themselves over time and restarting the client can sometimes help.

FF have been notified. Please do not post about these problems in the bug forums.

*UPDATE

This has now been fixed but it will take a while for the game to catch up.
Kennethmk

Re: Server Issues 7th January 2011

Post by Kennethmk »

all my industries are shut off, and I can't start them again T_T
Sirtywell

Post by Sirtywell »

research stuck on 0 sec for a long time already :/
Lady Flange

Post by Lady Flange »

Server issues - 7th jan, 4th jan, 1st jan, 28th dec, 24th dec, 14th dec, 11 dec, 10th dec, 5th dec, 1st dec, 23 nov, 15th nov.

From the 24th until now you cant deny it has a pretty predicatble pattern to it.

Every 3-4th day for 5 times on the trot.

tell me your nearing finding out the source or am i to post again on the 10-11th ?
Kennethmk

Post by Kennethmk »

Lady Flange wrote:Server issues - 7th jan, 4th jan, 1st jan, 28th dec, 24th dec, 14th dec, 11 dec, 10th dec, 5th dec, 1st dec, 23 nov, 15th nov.

From the 24th until now you cant deny it has a pretty predictable pattern to it.

Every 3-4th day for 5 times on the trot.

tell me your nearing finding out the source or am i to post again on the 10-11th ?
If it was any more predictable, we could just not play that day, which is the silliest thought about a MMO RTS game, I think I have ever had: skip one day or so entirely due to technical issues.
Kennethmk

Post by Kennethmk »

arms now also freeze at the end of production, so my bow makers are standing as still as stone with bows ready in their hands.
nevynz

Post by nevynz »

If this is a "server issue" that is just lag and resetting the server will fix the problem, then why not SHUT DOWN THE SERVER AND REBOOT?

Officially ingame right now what you can do: trade, build your castle and village, and get honor. Thats it. Scouts have 0 resources to go after, adding research is useless since as soon as it hits 0 you are stuck, expected incoming attacks are on hold so any cards used to accent your strengths are useless, cant get more peasants to build more troops or use the new peasants to work the buildings you just created in your village.

OH YEAH ALMOST FORGOT....where is this "HOUSE GLORY" that was supposed to start on the turn of the year? no posts, no update, and no glory. I would prefer fixing existing issues before you create new ones. Just tell us "Due to consumer request, we will be concentrating on current issues BEFORE we add new items to the game to try to keep money in our pockets instead of disillusioning all of our consumers."

Thanks off to do real life since I cant enjoy my "fantasy life"!
Kennethmk

Post by Kennethmk »

Wowapiwimaliho wrote:
Kennethmk wrote:arms now also freeze at the end of production, so my bow makers are standing as still as stone with bows ready in their hands.
Seem to help to turn of production a few second and then turn em on again.
nope, now I lost my 2 bows that they have been holding for 4 hours.>.>
Kennethmk

Post by Kennethmk »

navysant wrote:It would appear that since this problem started earlier in the day that my granary supplies are only decreasing due to the game not updating the farming productivty levels and my resource collection rate has dropped to next to nil in my village. Also experiencing the other problems already listed for scouting, merchants, cards that had been played, peasant arrival, etc.

Has anyone else experienced the granary and resource collection problem?

Would be nice for this to get fixed soon as it has been a problem for almost half a day. Would also be nice for FF to repay the players for their server/game screwups by awarding cards, resources, gold, etc to all players in some form or fashion. Especially for those who have purchased cards and had them in use.
Having same problems here bro
VEE ELL

Post by VEE ELL »

Looks like today the server guys had a day off?

:roll:

Return to “News & Client Updates”