It is currently Wed Dec 12, 2018 9:22 pm

Forum rules

Please do not start any New Topics in this Forum.

This Forum is only to be used for News Posts related to updates and any other topics will be removed.

Reply to topic  [ 30 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3
 Server Issues 7th January 2011 

Post Re: Server Issues 7th January 2011
navysant wrote:
It would appear that since this problem started earlier in the day that my granary supplies are only decreasing due to the game not updating the farming productivty levels and my resource collection rate has dropped to next to nil in my village. Also experiencing the other problems already listed for scouting, merchants, cards that had been played, peasant arrival, etc.

Has anyone else experienced the granary and resource collection problem?

Would be nice for this to get fixed soon as it has been a problem for almost half a day. Would also be nice for FF to repay the players for their server/game screwups by awarding cards, resources, gold, etc to all players in some form or fashion. Especially for those who have purchased cards and had them in use.

Having same problems here bro

Sat Jan 08, 2011 1:11 am

Looks like today the server guys had a day off?

:roll:

Sat Jan 08, 2011 1:52 am

I've had this 2 times in the last 10 days or so. Only fix I've found is to cancel the research and do it all over again. When I cancel research point does not return. I've lost 2 research points on this bug

Sat Jan 08, 2011 8:45 am

Kennethmk wrote:
navysant wrote:
It would appear that since this problem started earlier in the day that my granary supplies are only decreasing due to the game not updating the farming productivty levels and my resource collection rate has dropped to next to nil in my village. Also experiencing the other problems already listed for scouting, merchants, cards that had been played, peasant arrival, etc.

Has anyone else experienced the granary and resource collection problem?

Would be nice for this to get fixed soon as it has been a problem for almost half a day. Would also be nice for FF to repay the players for their server/game screwups by awarding cards, resources, gold, etc to all players in some form or fashion. Especially for those who have purchased cards and had them in use.

Having same problems here bro

I have the same problem. Diary farms don't produce anything at this time. The only thing that works is apple gardens.

Sat Jan 08, 2011 9:04 am

looks like server issues may be starting again. i've got no peasants showing up. started about half an hour ago.

Sun Jan 09, 2011 4:27 am

I haven't seen anything new spawn (resources, wolf lairs, etc) in the last hour or so as well. Also haven't had any villagers arrive in quite a while after replenishing my army over an hour ago. Have logged off and back on three times since and the game has not reset anything. Had some resources disappear and go into the negative in the last hour as well.

The constant problems are starting to get a bit annoying.

Sun Jan 09, 2011 4:35 am

Yes, its broken again. FF have been notified but I have no idea how long it will be before it is fixed.

Sun Jan 09, 2011 5:18 am

Thank you for the confirmation Merepatra, I know your job to deal with us isn't a bed of flowers

Sun Jan 09, 2011 6:22 am

problem persists indeed. Can't wait for it to fall as i just bought a new town.

Sun Jan 09, 2011 10:51 am

I can see it today too. With army that desapear, scouts that desapear. Stash are not revealed, instead, there are "flashes" on resources staches.

Mon Jan 10, 2011 9:48 pm
Reply to topic   [ 30 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3