EU6 BOT

Important announcements and patch notes will be posted here.
Forum rules
Please do not start any New Topics in this Forum.

This Forum is only to be used for News Posts related to updates and any other topics will be removed.
Stef4N

EU6 BOT

Post by Stef4N » Thu May 21, 2020 6:19 pm

I would like to inform you that Adam99CZ is using heavy BOTs, he have alarms... everything, it's not possible to try anything as he uses BOT. every second there are scouts and traders going out from his villages... The game looks unfair with that guys using BOT.

DontBeaWuss

Re: EU6 BOT

Post by DontBeaWuss » Fri May 22, 2020 8:39 am

You're gonna have to send in a ticket to Support....add screenshots or videos and you'll have to say why you think he's using bots.

FF have got rid of some of these cheaters but there are still many playing and no matter how much info you give them, it seems FF does not care..

SantaBrok

Post by SantaBrok » Fri May 22, 2020 3:35 pm

DontBeaWuss wrote:
Fri May 22, 2020 8:39 am
You're gonna have to send in a ticket to Support....add screenshots or videos and you'll have to say why you think he's using bots.

FF have got rid of some of these cheaters but there are still many playing and no matter how much info you give them, it seems FF does not care..
lol - you telling me that FireFly got rid of some botters - like which ones?! about 20 of them in all worlds!! Most of botters from H17 still there and playing. i have sent list with players and screen shots - nothing done - admin even didnt reply to tickets!!!

Kadael

Post by Kadael » Fri May 22, 2020 4:26 pm

They've banned over 60 now, however one popular one is apparently getting them new accounts and somehow transferring their stuff over. No idea how.
former Firefly Site/Games Moderator : 2009-2012

BeowulfKing

Post by BeowulfKing » Fri May 22, 2020 4:51 pm

SantaBrok wrote:
Fri May 22, 2020 3:35 pm

lol - you telling me that FireFly got rid of some botters - like which ones?! about 20 of them in all worlds!! Most of botters from H17 still there and playing. i have sent list with players and screen shots - nothing done - admin even didnt reply to tickets!!!
you are lvl9 in eu6. What do you have to do with h17 and h9 war? :mrgreen:

SantaBrok

Post by SantaBrok » Fri May 22, 2020 6:15 pm

BeowulfKing wrote:
Fri May 22, 2020 4:51 pm
SantaBrok wrote:
Fri May 22, 2020 3:35 pm

you are lvl9 in eu6. What do you have to do with h17 and h9 war? :mrgreen:
yes really - what do i know :D :D in day one in Switzelrand was H16 - with Laser and the top guy - but in France Sire Salvagnac was botting mad - till he got to Prince level. After him Warssuport took over - and did the same - btw - he was banned last time for 24h as well - but now - somehow - all of them went in vacation mode right before ban!!!

ok - about war - so H16 faction with Laser joined H9 - and for some reason decided to declare war to Deviant/Kong and Defender (H5)

that went brutal - Laser faction disappeared - as they, of course, lost to deviant/kong who are buying crowns from russian guy (can give you e-mail of that guy - but you are his client as well )

then Deviant started to change houses, he went to H17 - then to other - and then to farmers H7 - now he is banned :D :D Account sharing never been good!!
so war - main fighter Huli!!! he is giving a good game firstt o kong/deviant - and now to Warssuport and other guys from H17 - with all the funny village names!!
ohh - yes - in middle of that - you have that troll DylanTheGreat with all his alts and he is also a botter and card point client :)

ohh - yes - FireFly - you know that guy who sells card points!! his email:

So - beowulf - tell me something i dont know?!

BeowulfKing

Post by BeowulfKing » Fri May 22, 2020 7:29 pm

if you know all those THINGS then you are baned too. Because nobody sane would be lvl 9 and know politics and details you know.

about war.

those other things , who buy card points , cheats etc..

we dont have anyone who build from charter a full castle. Your alliance have dozen.
we raze them made full pitcher from charter

BeowulfKing

Post by BeowulfKing » Fri May 22, 2020 7:31 pm

You are very bad guy.) You know probably who ever buy card points from email you posted. Will be baned 100%

DontBeaWuss

Post by DontBeaWuss » Fri May 22, 2020 11:28 pm

wow, deviant is banned? :O

SantaBrok

Post by SantaBrok » Sat May 23, 2020 4:16 am

BeowulfKing wrote:
Fri May 22, 2020 7:29 pm
if you know all those THINGS then you are baned too. Because nobody sane would be lvl 9 and know politics and details you know.

about war.

those other things , who buy card points , cheats etc..

we dont have anyone who build from charter a full castle. Your alliance have dozen.
we raze them made full pitcher from charter
Nope i am not banned :)why should i?! i even dont pay FF for premium - as they are selling a broken game where all those things i mentioned are possible!

and dont tell the BS now about - you dont have - your guys are nice people!! This is game - and in your team there are some competitive people who do sh1t others dont!

ohh and a side note - i can talk in russian :D :D :D ti maljenkij pidrila

Return to “News & Client Updates”