It is currently Mon Dec 18, 2017 6:26 pm

Reply to topic  [ 128 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 9, 10, 11, 12, 13  Next
 Dev Diary: Era Worlds & Gameplay Changes 

Post Re: Dev Diary: Era Worlds & Gameplay Changes
@Elroydb I agree. In fact, I just posted in my faction thread about how requiring the rank Prince raze was a game killer for me . . . . and there are a load of other reasons why I feel people are leaving.

Fri Jul 21, 2017 3:10 pm

Just wanted to chime in to say that I hope SHK does change the rules back.

SHK -- learn the lesson that the folks at Coca Cola learned when they brought out the 'new' coke - and people hated it and just did not buy it. They eventually brought out Coke 'Classic which sells really well.

Sat Jul 22, 2017 12:12 am

These new rules are pushing players away that have played for years.

Sun Aug 06, 2017 7:36 pm

I love SHK so much that I married in RL a person I met in game.

I am an honest player I don't use Alts I try to always be the best team player.

But these new rules are very flawed.

Yes you can always keep an open village slot to be able to cap someone. But how about Reseting someone from an area. This is a WAR game The ability to Raze at Knight is needed.

So what about Ransackers ?
You take away the ability to Raze at knight so new thoughts new Strategies. Day 5 of server max ransack Cripple players from growing by Ransacking them over and over again.

Players give up leave the game.

The number of active players has dropped seriously.

I spend so much money on this game yet I look at it different now.

FireFly relook at what your doing . Launch the Classic version that we all love.

Have a no card world for those who want to not card.

But for the rest of us please let us Raze at knight again

Sun Aug 06, 2017 8:07 pm

greenwitch wrote:
I love SHK so much that I married in RL a person I met in game.

I am an honest player I don't use Alts I try to always be the best team player.

But these new rules are very flawed.

Yes you can always keep an open village slot to be able to cap someone. But how about Reseting someone from an area. This is a WAR game The ability to Raze at Knight is needed.

So what about Ransackers ?
You take away the ability to Raze at knight so new thoughts new Strategies. Day 5 of server max ransack Cripple players from growing by Ransacking them over and over again.

Players give up leave the game.

The number of active players has dropped seriously.

I spend so much money on this game yet I look at it different now.

FireFly relook at what your doing . Launch the Classic version that we all love.

Have a no card world for those who want to not card.

But for the rest of us please let us Raze at knight again

I agree with Greenwitch and I think the players deserve a detailed response from FF

Mon Aug 07, 2017 1:20 am

ive been playing online castle building games like strongholds since i was 15 years old. i for one am glad that the devs are taking there game serious and taking it to new hights and making it tougher for the farmers to farm there millions and millions of fp gold and honor. although i believe they half assed the new ruleset.

they should have a cap limit on gold and honor as well:

make it cheaper to charter or cap new villages.

make the cost of captains and troop less.

increase capacity to villages so we can store more goods to build up with

decrease the time it takes to build up a new village castle . cause if your worried about the new players running away from the game; then who the * wants to wait 50 days for there village castles to finish building id say no more then 10 days for low ranks and prince and above should have a fully built village within 3 days ( normal peace time )

make monk cost the same throughout each rank even crown prince. just make it cost less then what it is now cause iding 40 villages with 8 monks each costs 100k right now that would only last less then one business week lol.

increase army size per rank and max army at cp is 900 army

cheaper army cost

make research faster take out the 2 years it takes to complete research

i like the idea of changing the gameplay but if your gonna do it you need to do it right and take every aspect into consideration and not just the ones you deem notable. if people could do more stuff in the game early on then it would be more fun. frankly alts never bothered me. they are useful in war to upset your enemy forcing them to give up the game and move on. its a tactic thats been used by every house in every war ever fought. (dont lie or try to deny it folks)

anyways just thought it put in my 2 cents worth of chat lol enjoy =D

Fri Aug 11, 2017 12:46 am

Disagree with- Marquis can hold kingseats,but cant raze....no sense
1.Fp limit +
2. Not lost guildies effect after 1st era +
3.Finally we can attacks teammates +
4.Only 20 members in Faction,5 factions in house +
5.Cant upgrade parishes fast,need a lot of flags now -

1st Era ended in Europe4,but still no balistas and churchies in most of parishes,lol.
And with new rules long time no catapults enought,because guildies require more flags.No catas=farm online,not Stronghold kingdoms :) Cant raze from knight rank=farm online in 1st era,need 150 days to get prince rank.SO with new rules developers maked 1st era to farm,not fight...

So.....Raze from knight rank must be,and give us back less flags for buildings in parishes.Dear developers,thanks for best economic strategy in the world,but please not make Farm online from Stronghold KIngdoms.Anyway,only one fighter from 100 stay in low rank

Sun Aug 20, 2017 5:40 am

noone want play one server 5 years..... New rules make server run faster,and it is very good.But we want fight from start of server in low ranks-cap,raze.But with new rules first 3 eras need upgrade parishes..No sense.Too many flags needed.And raze from prince in Era worlds is mistake

Tue Aug 22, 2017 5:21 am

This is weird thing, maybe I'm the only one... but the thing that annoys me is that we still are trying to shove square pegs in round holes... ie why are parish capitals round???? all the building are square, the village castles are square, but because someone thought it cute to make us force our square pegs in these round holes, you end up with a ton of wasted spaces.

Granted letting us retain guild bonus will help, but no matter where I look no ones bothered to say WHICH guilds are safe to delete. No one wants to level a guild to max, delete it and find out "oh, sorry that guild isn't included". (like I just did with pikemen).

Fri Aug 25, 2017 1:37 pm

I cant download in my s7 edge.

Tue Sep 05, 2017 5:41 pm
Reply to topic   [ 128 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 9, 10, 11, 12, 13  Next