It is currently Mon Aug 21, 2017 7:43 pm



Reply to topic  [ 117 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12  Next
 Dev Diary: Era Worlds & Gameplay Changes 
Author Message

Joined: Thu May 26, 2016 8:21 am
Posts: 9
Reply with quote
Post Re: Dev Diary: Era Worlds & Gameplay Changes
I really like the new Era System except of the fact that a house can only hold maximal 100 players (5 factions a 20 players).
Would be awesome if that can be changed for the next world. Otherwise just too many sister houses exist on the same time with the main house what leads definitely into interior conflicts destroying the server.


Wed Mar 29, 2017 9:16 pm
Profile

Joined: Thu May 26, 2016 8:21 am
Posts: 9
Reply with quote
Post Re: Dev Diary: Era Worlds & Gameplay Changes
I don't think it's horrible, the fp limitation prevents that people who farmed hundred of days have too much influence, razing activated as Prince gives new players a chance to build up.

And with the mobile versions release the player base will grow anyway and new players won't quit so fast :-)


Thu Mar 30, 2017 7:50 am
Profile

Joined: Wed May 14, 2014 1:26 pm
Posts: 13
Reply with quote
Post Re: Dev Diary: Era Worlds & Gameplay Changes
lord_vincent12 wrote:
I don't think it's horrible, the fp limitation prevents that people who farmed hundred of days have too much influence, razing activated as Prince gives new players a chance to build up.

And with the mobile versions release the player base will grow anyway and new players won't quit so fast :-)



Oh, new players will quit when they realize what a money pit this game is. They may get a few heavy spenders, but I can tell you right now that the player base they are thinking that they are going to get from Mobile, is not going to be a reality, people put money in Mobile games, but those games are games, that get updates, patches, improvements, and constant for-the-better changes.

Not a game that hasn't really been changed since release.

:lol:


Tue Apr 04, 2017 4:44 am
Profile

Joined: Mon Apr 11, 2011 6:22 pm
Posts: 170
Reply with quote
Post Re: Dev Diary: Era Worlds & Gameplay Changes
Lord Rothchild wrote:
lord_vincent12 wrote:
I don't think it's horrible, the fp limitation prevents that people who farmed hundred of days have too much influence, razing activated as Prince gives new players a chance to build up.

And with the mobile versions release the player base will grow anyway and new players won't quit so fast :-)



Oh, new players will quit when they realize what a money pit this game is. They may get a few heavy spenders, but I can tell you right now that the player base they are thinking that they are going to get from Mobile, is not going to be a reality, people put money in Mobile games, but those games are games, that get updates, patches, improvements, and constant for-the-better changes.

Not a game that hasn't really been changed since release.

:lol:


i guess if you throw out the massive update this entire thread is about you are correct. they have not changed it since releases. However for those of us with a clue, we can read this thread and see there is a massive new update to the game. They have listened to community and made a lot of changes. Time will tell if they were good or not.

Also within the last year they changed the worlds so they can be closed instead of going on forever, but I guess that's not a change.

And you can play this game quite a bit without spending money, over the course of a world there are a ton of people who don't spend money that contribute to houses.


Wed Apr 05, 2017 8:06 pm
Profile

Joined: Wed May 14, 2014 1:26 pm
Posts: 13
Reply with quote
Post Re: Dev Diary: Era Worlds & Gameplay Changes
ElectrickSabers wrote:
Lord Rothchild wrote:
lord_vincent12 wrote:
I don't think it's horrible, the fp limitation prevents that people who farmed hundred of days have too much influence, razing activated as Prince gives new players a chance to build up.

And with the mobile versions release the player base will grow anyway and new players won't quit so fast :-)



Oh, new players will quit when they realize what a money pit this game is. They may get a few heavy spenders, but I can tell you right now that the player base they are thinking that they are going to get from Mobile, is not going to be a reality, people put money in Mobile games, but those games are games, that get updates, patches, improvements, and constant for-the-better changes.

Not a game that hasn't really been changed since release.

:lol:


i guess if you throw out the massive update this entire thread is about you are correct. they have not changed it since releases. However for those of us with a clue, we can read this thread and see there is a massive new update to the game. They have listened to community and made a lot of changes. Time will tell if they were good or not.

Also within the last year they changed the worlds so they can be closed instead of going on forever, but I guess that's not a change.

And you can play this game quite a bit without spending money, over the course of a world there are a ton of people who don't spend money that contribute to houses.


Wrong. It is a not a massive update. They changed a couple things and limited the amount of players to Factions and Houses, this game is a joke and always will be. When credit card players get a brain and stop playing this game, it will die, and thank god for that.

And, to tell me that you can the game without spending is lie, unless you are meaning having no life, and playing multiple worlds to make up for just one? Because that is no way to play any game, yet in order to play 4 free so speak that's exactly what you'd have to do, you can't compete with Credit Card Warriors on any serious levels, just for whatever you were building to be wiped out by some dumb * running through blowing money? Yeah, it's comical to say you can play this game without spending money, honestly, and unironically... it's just comical.


Wed Apr 05, 2017 10:34 pm
Profile
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2017 5:28 am
Posts: 104
Reply with quote
Post Re: Dev Diary: Era Worlds & Gameplay Changes
they was a thing called rise of the wolf that existed for 2 years
lf you played it actively for a long time you would've been rich on cards
saddly it got closed today but they will launch new AI world in few months


Wed Apr 05, 2017 11:38 pm
Profile

Joined: Mon Apr 11, 2011 6:22 pm
Posts: 170
Reply with quote
Post Re: Dev Diary: Era Worlds & Gameplay Changes
Lord Rothchild wrote:
Not a game that hasn't really been changed since release.



Lord Rothchild wrote:

It is a not a massive update. They changed a couple things



One of these is not like the other.

And it is a massive update they completely changed how the worlds work.

Also there are tons of people who don't spend money and are valuable members of houses. Meatball, Micha, Lord Slayer are all people who don't buy cards or buy very few and are all valuable to their factions and houses.

Here's a fact most people don't realize, spend money really doesn't make you a better player. It may make you a faster player and able to recover from attacks faster, but it doesn't make you better.


Thu Apr 06, 2017 1:39 pm
Profile
User avatar

Joined: Sat Apr 08, 2017 5:34 am
Posts: 21
Location: White House Dumpster
Reply with quote
Post Re: Dev Diary: Era Worlds & Gameplay Changes
ElectrickSabers wrote:
Here's a fact most people don't realize, spend money really doesn't make you a better player. It may make you a faster player and able to recover from attacks faster, but it doesn't make you better.


While I would concede your point, It is my view that a player with time, talent and money will get a lot further than that same player nix the cash.

Having the ability to generate unlimited castle defense and army cards make a heck of a difference, case and point Dave1 on GC holding sections of the middle east against entire factions.


Sat Apr 08, 2017 6:28 am
Profile

Joined: Wed Apr 19, 2017 8:54 pm
Posts: 1
Reply with quote
Post Re: Dev Diary: Era Worlds & Gameplay Changes
Can I use my PC account in both android and PC?


Wed Apr 19, 2017 8:57 pm
Profile

Joined: Sat Dec 08, 2012 11:13 am
Posts: 2193
Reply with quote
Post Re: Dev Diary: Era Worlds & Gameplay Changes
ElectrickSabers wrote:
Lord Rothchild wrote:
Not a game that hasn't really been changed since release.



Lord Rothchild wrote:

It is a not a massive update. They changed a couple things



One of these is not like the other.

And it is a massive update they completely changed how the worlds work.

Also there are tons of people who don't spend money and are valuable members of houses. Meatball, Micha, Lord Slayer are all people who don't buy cards or buy very few and are all valuable to their factions and houses.

Here's a fact most people don't realize, spend money really doesn't make you a better player. It may make you a faster player and able to recover from attacks faster, but it doesn't make you better.


I always knew ES was a good guy :-)

_________________
Image


Thu Apr 20, 2017 8:41 pm
Profile
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Reply to topic   [ 117 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12  Next

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Jump to:  
Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group.
Designed by STSoftware for PTF.