Northumberland/England

This is the Forum is for discussion of issues related to EU 7.
Priest Guardian

Northumberland/England

Post by Priest Guardian »

Lets give it a go

Told my clan in the 'other' online game I play I was taking a break and did not know when I would return. I left the clan and deleted the game from my computer

I bought some crowns in SHK's and dove in.............................again! How long will it last? No one knows

But like it times before , as long as I am in Northumberland it has my undivided attention...........for as long as that may be? we will need to wait and see

Right now, I drink beer / Play Viking music in background and go for my second village/parish. This is only the beginning and at this moment in time all is good as I fill myself with memories of a time once great with ambitions/war/iron fist rule

At its worst, some players will get some great villages if the game does not hold my attention. I hope otherwise

peaceout PG
After you try all the other MMO's , you keep coming back to SHK's
Priest Guardian

Re: Northumberland/England

re-connecting with old friends via game mail which will lead to TS chat eventually

Community is a solid pillar to any mmo game success. Although I feel SHK's could of come up with a superior ingame Live text chat than they have. It still remains that the community is still there, be it in whatever form still remains

Because of the community and old friendships , that is what makes me play and truly enjoy the game experience of SHK's. It is a experience I have rarely found in any other MMO

Mid-Evil Castle Strategy Combat like no other currently in MMO and I have tried them all

:D
Priest Guardian

I am always amused by players who drop 1 village in a parish of a county . Take the parish and then proclaim to own the county

LOL!

Guess H-14 does not know me that well ;)
tamer123

Post by tamer123 »

normally i would laugh but if what I'm seeing on England is a war on day 8 then that is very sad

no need to be so greedy or bloodthirsty , especially when the server is lacking player count
Spartans exist for a reason :)
Priest Guardian

tamer123 wrote: Wed Sep 08, 2021 8:54 am normally i would laugh but if what I'm seeing on England is a war on day 8 then that is very sad

no need to be so greedy or bloodthirsty , especially when the server is lacking player count
Spartans exist for a reason :)
War in England ? Well perhaps not that severe........just normal SHK's Drama LOL
Priest Guardian

I must say one of the things I do love about SHK's that no other game on the market offers is

A community forged with politics / spy / betrayal / backstabbing / diplomacy / Drama

fun times :)
tamer123

Post by tamer123 »

no wonder the UK no longer looks pretty :lol:
Priest Guardian

Yes well blame the whole affair on player 'Crazy Irish Man"

I tried to warn H-14 of this player in advance but who am I to give advice

Anyway H-14 is under restructuring and I am pointing of a finger to give direction . Hopefully they listen and restore balance/power as this is a long game (1-2 yrs) per server

If they do not listen to me then perhaps I will need to seek another bed to make rest in for the server duration

But currently all seems to be going well :)

Like I told them (H-14) . I care not to win the server as the rewards I buy in a week of game play. Its community and friendship I seek to enjoy a game filled with politics/drama/war that matter more to me than a win ;)
tamer123

Post by tamer123 »

haha well you've been in the game for a very very long time PG that I'm sure you know that some players are able to break an entire house apart :mrgreen:

H14 should listen to you indeed since you know what you're doing

i wish the best for you lads, this map is heavily lacking in players IMO and the last thing we need is an entire house quitting the map on day 15

good luck and stay safe ^^
Priest Guardian

tamer123 wrote: Fri Sep 17, 2021 11:52 am haha well you've been in the game for a very very long time PG that I'm sure you know that some players are able to break an entire house apart :mrgreen:

H14 should listen to you indeed since you know what you're doing

i wish the best for you lads, this map is heavily lacking in players IMO and the last thing we need is an entire house quitting the map on day 15

good luck and stay safe ^^
I agree the map is lacking in players compared to the past and adding that Firefly has not invested enough into this game to make it ALL it could be

I will say that my return has given me some needed enjoyment from my #1 hobby (video games). I hope it continues into my favorite time of the year Dec / Jan / Feb as my actual game time increases 10 fold and I would love to be playing SHK's during that time and not another video game

Return to “Europe 7 World Lounge”