Already ?

The Wolf, The Pig, The Snake and The Rat are back with an unquenchable thirst for blood. We need you to rise to the challenge to hold your defences against them, raze their castles to the ground, and send them fleeing with their tails between their legs!
Valhallas

Already ?

Post by Valhallas »

I just captured a rat castle about 12 hours ago and already I have wolf castle launching 4 captain armies at me ??

Is this normal ?
Attachments
Screenshot_20210701-115150_Stronghold Kingdoms.jpg
Screenshot_20210701-115150_Stronghold Kingdoms.jpg (410.25 KiB) Viewed 1658 times
DontBeaWuss

Re: Already ?

Post by DontBeaWuss »

Unfortunately, going by the previous wolf worlds, the adjoining Ai send out captains not long after capture of Ai....you were lucky to have the enjoyment of it for 12 hours though....I remember it would sometimes be just a matter of minutes after capture when other Ai would come after you lol
Valhallas

Post by Valhallas »

Wow that is intense, thanks for info
DontBeaWuss

Post by DontBeaWuss »

Wait until the Anchors open lol.....5 captain attacks and you usually have to be online for a chance of successfully defending!
Prince Astaroth

Post by Prince Astaroth »

I get attacked by snake while I am under peace time? This is not right! :x
DontBeaWuss

Post by DontBeaWuss »

You can still get pillaged....helps with gaining honour
DontBeaWuss

Post by DontBeaWuss »

Imo, you may be looking at this World with the same eyes you look at conventional Worlds.

Wolf World is completely different and dynamic to conventional Worlds. The purpose of this World is to clear areas of land while enjoying the benefits of winning stuff while you do so (think of it like a whole map of Treasure Castles if you like).

We all have a month of peacetime in order to research strength and defence strategies while enduring weak attacks that gives the honour in order to do so. Once that peacetime breaks, you are on your own and, if you're amongst an area of Ai and have weak defence, unfortunately, you are gonna be toast so, it's a matter of rinse and repeat until you successfully land a strong Ai castle and one which you can defend.

Don't worry about it, it's a learning curve and should give you the skills you need further on during the Rounds. Once you have mastered the strategies you need, you can go off on a killing spree and win the spins and spend some of those winnings to get you further on this map.

Many players on the map are seasoned Ai players so will have a shedful of winnings from previous Ai worlds and are spending some of that here as they know they'll reap their costs back and more.

Once you get the hang of it, it's a good map to play imo and the strategies you learn here will help you with attacks against Ai in conventional Worlds.

Good luck!
DontBeaWuss

Post by DontBeaWuss »

This world seems to be the same as the last Ai world...look at the Forums around about then and you will see many players complaining about exactly the same type of attacks happening then as they seem to be now so, yes, it isn't the same as the 1st 2 Ai worlds but it's certainly the same as the last one.

Return to “Wrath of the Wolf”