Unfair banning of players

Based on the splintered nations and city states of Europe in 1300 AD Kingmaker will provide a different political structure to the main game.
Tadusas

Unfair banning of players

Post by Tadusas »

Hello,

Please read carefully the message below. I think everyone is aware that firefly announced over 400 bans only this year. Nevertheless, there are still hundreds of people botting. Firefly should be more accountable in banning players and do not surrender from the pressure. Bellow is a pure example of how players like Deviant, who faked the screenshot and told everyone to mass report, made a player get banned. It seems now even players who sent ID to the banned player also gets banned temporarily: https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/ ... nknown.png

It is to our knowledge that some houses in Kingmaker massively reported Iaarufed with fake screenshot. How do we know it is fake? see details bellow. This is utterly unfair for player to get banned for 24 hours in which he will lose all his villages. It is very easy to check if player is banned, when people will see he is banned he will loose all his villages in 24 hours. Please take more attention and look at the provided evidence and unban Iaarufed.

1. Carts have same pattern. The following cart is always behind. See the example picture I attached where it is always randomized order which cart is behind/in-front:
https://image.prntscr.com/image/kH0ij9L ... WpXc_g.png

The fake picture used to report Iaarufed:
https://media.discordapp.net/attachment ... nknown.png
2. The picture which was used massively to report Iaarufed do not contain time, it is easy to fake these screenshots as admin cannot look through reports to see if those carts actually bought/sold anything to the capitals.

Tadusas

Re: Unfair banning of players

Post by Tadusas »

If I am not mistaken admin message implies that if a player got a permanent ban it means he cannot play the game anymore, even with newly created an account? If that's the case please let us know, because it will impact many players. And probably it's not enough that you store banned players emails, as you cant link it with their current emails without IP addresses. This should be stated in GDPR rules as now it says that only player emails data are held after they get banned, not their IP addresses (https://fireflyworlds.com/privacy-policy/). I guess their IP addresses should also be stored then, which would need Firefly GDPR update (If I am not mistaken).
Attachments
Ban.png
Ban.png (42.75 KiB) Viewed 1048 times

The Deviant

Post by The Deviant »

Tadusas, do you not think the same player who faked the photo, could also be setting me up? People always jump to conclusions and make 2+1 = 4.
It's easy to super-impose a picture on another photo, believe me if I was to do it. It would not be such shody work, nevertheless if people are permanently banned, they are perma banned for a reason. Not so difficult for firefly to work out by the name who it really is.

Maybe stop putting one village in a county and claim it, lol. Play the game as it is supposed to be played.

Dev.

Tadusas

Post by Tadusas »

Well if you didn't make the picture then its fake (as you see your village shields has the shining, which means you made the photo, or someone faked that as well). Idk why you think someone else faked it by the way, it was you who spread that picture to others. It is no coincidence that you spread that fake photo to your alliance members, then told them to mass submit tickets. After that Iaarufed got banned (about 20 mins after the mass reports). After another 20 mins you started attacking him.
Last edited by Tadusas on Sun Dec 27, 2020 8:21 pm, edited 2 times in total.

The Deviant

Post by The Deviant »

Whatever you say, you obviously have a crystal ball, you should go do the lottery. If you think it is hard to fake a picture with the lights, then you have led a sheltered life.

Why were you hiding in H8 Tadusas, why were you not in with H10 from the start?
You have always been a shady under-handed player, so nothing surprises me about you anymore..

Tadusas

Post by Tadusas »

It is well known between communities this particular admin was used in other worlds during his shift to ban players when someone mass reported them. How can such admins be unaccountable at least in terms of giving them feedback or telling them they should stop doing this? How can such an admin write that people cant ban enemies by submitting tickets when this is a very common thing in servers like gc6, where players report enemies who bot, then they get banned.

There is a bunch of players who got permabanned and are playing with newly created accounts, if this not to be the double standard by the example above, why others are not banned too? Why is Iaarufed being investigated only now, after fake screenshots were used to mass report him, after 20 mins the player gets banned and his teammates too who send him ID? A moment later 14 of his villages are being destroyed because now the new Meta will be (and was before) to use admins, such as Lord Efficient, who are either panicking or co-operating with players to ban particular players which receive a sufficient amount of tickets in the very close time period (which in this case was with fake screenshot).

I am aware that this could simply be mistaken as admins are known to be very distant from the current game and how players are playing it. They cant play the game with others because that would be a conflict of interest. Firefly should be able to gather better feedback from players, not only through one or two threads in forums per month or half a year how a game can be improved or balanced with so many botters in the game. As far as I heard, even the bot maker has better communication channels and feedback receiving about his program simply cus he made surveys.

The Deviant

Post by The Deviant »

Tadusas - You are failing to see the Admins point.

The player is banned for actively admitting using bots, and throwing the two fingers to Firefly to ban him, almost challenging them to do it.
The player is then banned, and starts using another account, it does not take a rocket scientist to realise its the same players name spelt backwards.
Not only is he a banned player, but continues to bot.

And as the Admin has already informed you, people do not get banned for submitting tickets.

Dev.

DontBeaWuss

Post by DontBeaWuss »

Iaarufed doesn't look like she's banned anymore...or is it just short-term?

SatoryosKing

Post by SatoryosKing »

DontBeaWuss wrote:
Mon Dec 28, 2020 4:03 pm
Go ask him/her then when you so badly want to know.

DontBeaWuss

Post by DontBeaWuss »

SatoryosKing wrote:
Tue Dec 29, 2020 3:25 pm
DontBeaWuss wrote:
Mon Dec 28, 2020 4:03 pm
Go ask him/her then when you so badly want to know.
Owooo, hit a nerve, have I? :D

Anyone who uses bots against the Terms and Conditions and Game Rules of SHK should be banned permanently.

Return to “Kingmaker World”