New level of game or old tactics

Based on the splintered nations and city states of Europe in 1300 AD Kingmaker will provide a different political structure to the main game.
White cape

Re: New level of game or old tactics

Post by White cape »

Okan, use your translator better please And Google world "rasism", please.
If you can't - you have my discord, feel free to reach me.

I am playing with a lot of different religions, nations, languages, so it's hard to offend me.

P.S. Please, do not cry on forum because you didnt get peace. You had chance, but you shared screenshot of our msg in h7 discord, instead of direct answer. have luck. be a man.

luce0

Post by luce0 »

if two players share the same connection because they live in the same house but pay the premium token regularly, can they be banned? I have read that the regulation provides that if two players share the same connection but have the premium they are not subject to restrictions on the ip. can anyone give me an answer?

DontBeaWuss

Post by DontBeaWuss »

According to the game rules here -> https://www.strongholdkingdoms.com/GameRules.html

5. Players sharing an Internet Connection.

Players who are sharing the same connection should not trade or reinforce each other. Nor should they capture each others villages. The game will automatically detect if you are on the same connection and limit what can be done.

If you are using a shared connection, which uses the same public IP address for all players on this connection, you will be unable to perform certain actions. Shared IPs will happen if players are on the same network, i.e. people in the same house/office.

These actions are:

Voting for or by influencing with monks in an election, players on the same connection.
Making a vassal or becoming a liege lord to players on the same connection.
Reinforcing players on the same connection
Using monks (Interdict, Absolution and Excommunicate) on players on the same connection.
Trading with players on the same connection.
Attacking the same common target (humans only) as players on the same connection.
It's possible that people on the same ISP with dynamic IPs may get the same IP.

Players with a Premium Token in play are not subject to this IP restriction.

Return to “Kingmaker World”