Unfair banning of players

Based on the splintered nations and city states of Europe in 1300 AD Kingmaker will provide a different political structure to the main game.
Panda_GOD

Re: Unfair banning of players

Post by Panda_GOD »

I heard that if someone is mass reported that they get a "auto" 2d ban. Surely there is a way to stop a organized group of players of just mass reporting all his enemies soo they can just cruise into their lands and destroy them without any fight.

Unless the game has truly become unfair to that point. Beside having a massive "Pay-to-Win" component, also being able to just block your enemies from playing the game to defend themselves. Then the game is rly lost

Tadusas

Post by Tadusas »

Panda_GOD wrote:
Sat Apr 17, 2021 4:17 pm
I heard that if someone is mass reported that they get a "auto" 2d ban. Surely there is a way to stop a organized group of players of just mass reporting all his enemies soo they can just cruise into their lands and destroy them without any fight.

Unless the game has truly become unfair to that point. Beside having a massive "Pay-to-Win" component, also being able to just block your enemies from playing the game to defend themselves. Then the game is rly lost
Today people received bans from different worlds for 2 days. It was for alting. Mass reporting doesn't work anymore as the h5 team showed that with fake screenshots you could probably do it before, now it's not possible anymore to ban right away due to mass reports. Don't live in a bubble, a bunch of people in your team uses not only alts but bots as well. If they say they don't it's just that they are lying.

imchuwy

Post by imchuwy »

There are two things firefly need to fix, or all the heavy carder will leave this game for good.#

1. Mass reporting for a ban is a new tactic
2. Ban list where people can PAY a firefly contact to ban players

I know this as a fact. Some casual players who do not card and dont have the time to play are getting banned. How is this possible? Will they put so much effort in on multiple alts and bots... I think not.

Secondly, I was online with a player when he got banned. Not even 1 minute later the enemy were scouting all his villages and sending captains. This is not the first time this has happened. How do they know he is banned? Such a coincidence? I think not.

Tadusas

Post by Tadusas »

imchuwy wrote:
Sun Apr 18, 2021 11:31 am
There are two things firefly need to fix, or all the heavy carder will leave this game for good.#

1. Mass reporting for a ban is a new tactic
2. Ban list where people can PAY a firefly contact to ban players

I know this as a fact. Some casual players who do not card and dont have the time to play are getting banned. How is this possible? Will they put so much effort in on multiple alts and bots... I think not.

Secondly, I was online with a player when he got banned. Not even 1 minute later the enemy were scouting all his villages and sending captains. This is not the first time this has happened. How do they know he is banned? Such a coincidence? I think not.
You can create Excel macro commands to get lįst of all the players that get banned. With few clicks you can refresh it. That iš one of the example how players find out quickly about the people who get banned. The whales (power players) already chewed most of The fish (casual players). Past year power players formed groups/alliances with players who alt and bot. This iš why next servers will be dead as iš the newest USA map.

Once again, mass reporting dont work anymore. As you read in this thread whales with botters and alters managed to ban player with mass reporting using fake screenshoot. That player who was banned due to mass reporting refunded money through PayPal and quit The game. This is one of many reasons why mass reporting dont work anymore.

Lady Insightful

Post by Lady Insightful »

Panda_GOD wrote:
Sat Apr 17, 2021 4:17 pm

You heard completely wrong. Mass reporting never gets a player blocked and there is absolutely no auto blocking from reports. All reports are read and dealt with by a member of the SHK Support team and investigated if warranted. Mass reporting simply wastes Support staff time and will not change the priority or outcome of investigations, it is purely an annoyance.

Also no Support staff ban for payment, the idea is completely ridiculous. I would be very happy to never have to ban a single player, and only do so when there is definite evidence of violation of the SHK Rules and Terms of Use.

DontBeaWuss

Post by DontBeaWuss »

Lady Insightful wrote:
Mon Apr 19, 2021 2:27 pm
I would be very happy to never have to ban a single player, and only do so when there is definite evidence of violation of the SHK Rules and Terms of Use.
I commend the Support staff for the work they do in investigating and banning players for cheating, however, there is far more cheating going on that you don't appear to ban players for.

Many players have admitted to using TeamViewer which allows them access to other player accounts. Many players are paying other players for help in idding their accounts. Many players seem to be using an Id bot which is the most unfair botting software of all the bot software still in use.

These are all a violation of the SHK rules and Terms of Use.

Its difficult to show evidence of these violations, yet, they do exist and are noticed by the regular players who are getting demotivated by the cheaters' blazon use of them without fear.

I suggest that FF look at how they can improve investigations and software tools that may be able to show these cheat processes in action.

If FF cannot determine these cheat processes now or in the future then what is the use of playing this game or inviting others to play this game when the game is balanced towards the players that cheat.

Its a missed opportunity as honest players are beginning to look elsewhere for their gaming entertainment and stop plowing money into this one.

Give honest players the respect they deserve and be seen to be doing something to help them, even if it's to say "sorry, we don't have the tools to determine this level of cheating" - I do realise you won't do this as this would open the floodgates to everyone cheating but, on the other hand, why should only the cheaters be able to do what they do while honest players struggle against the odds?

bbb6d0cab7f2eebee15b6e4feb4c978c50563dc8

Post by bbb6d0cab7f2eebee15b6e4feb4c978c50563dc8 »

please check the player (kikap)
multi account and bot game

bbb6d0cab7f2eebee15b6e4feb4c978c50563dc8

Post by bbb6d0cab7f2eebee15b6e4feb4c978c50563dc8 »

please check the player (kikapa)
multi account and bot game

Return to “Kingmaker World”