STATUS OF THE GAME: recent bans and defender04 team

Based on the splintered nations and city states of Europe in 1300 AD Kingmaker will provide a different political structure to the main game.
Tadusas

STATUS OF THE GAME: recent bans and defender04 team

Post by Tadusas »

Hello,

These are the names that in the past 3 days in kingmaker received bans:
DaWincyj ensiriuswow GoWald logan MarcinM91PL Noelkaa Sir Czobor tempest1 1Warlord Aramys Weltyer bolshoi lord bota BruderN BrutalSanyi Chef5608 czarna26 davidsmith102 decebal74 Emperor Lex Erika95 Honda7 joseph131 Killer262 KingKh0rne majon80 maniek567 mihalo New Playground PRINCEj SaidUA smocze15 Thasevesai Thornloose tytal80 Witch-King Jointson Kayou migot221 My Skapie SaSaRaND0NGa

To know which players are banned there are various ways, one way I showed in my thread under "Game help". Apparently, the defender04 team says these people received bans because someone mass reports them. I have played with the core of defender04 team for half a year or so, I do know that many of them cheat and/or have alts (there are cheaters in every group/team and defender04 team is no exception).

I am addressing people who play with Defender04 recently. Ask yourself, did the defender team taught you how to play this game? How to attack properly? how to make better castles? Invited to discord to teach game/chat?. etc. Probably not, because they are using you as a meatshield. They will leave in the next era as they always do. What is else you might not know Defender04 is playing with the H7 team under HIMCC. If you don't know who he is or his group let me explain in few sentences. They use defender04 in the first era and they try to finish the server after the defender04 team leaves. You will be lucky if at the end of the server groups/people outside HIMCC team will receive at least 20 slots in the gold house.

These power players (players that spend a lot of money in-game, like defender04) that spend a lot of money are playing together in all servers with cheaters (mainly h7 group). Now they are blaming others because they get bans from "mass reports". It is ironic, because now what the Defender04 team is doing is trying to mass report others. This is my submitted tickets today: https://ibb.co/PgLRNhn. I had made 9 tickets today, quite a lot for one day. It is because just before the era switch people tend to use bot more often in order to collect resources and prepare for trading in the next era start. Not every ticket was about enemy players, there was an ally and some neutrals. After 2-3 hours from tickets submissions 6 of my tickets disappeared:
https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/ ... nknown.png

The admin's response was: https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/ ... nknown.png

I do not want to talk about the generic response from the admin where he thinks these tickets were related to feedback or bugs (where in reality they deleted the tickets without reading them). I still have the screenshots of the contents of those tickets and I can still see them through mobile login the contents of deleted/disappeared tickets through replies. The reality is that the cheaters from the defender04 team are not only destroying this game but are actively defending their own cheaters by spamming the ticket systems. This is one of the reasons why admins deleted my tickets today because the system is overloaded: https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/ ... nknown.png

Why I am referring to H5/h12/H7 alliance/team as the "defender04" team? Because defender04 is marshall, if he would have integrity he would not allow his members to abuse the system. If he were a good leader he would accept that each group has cheaters and would not allow his members to spread misinformation. At this stage of the game, people can't even know if their tickets will be deleted or just not read at all. I have no intention to report any cheaters anymore knowing admins have no morals and are able to delete tickets without even reading them.
Last edited by Tadusas on Mon Apr 19, 2021 8:06 pm, edited 4 times in total.

Xerosis69

Re: STATUS OF THE GAME: recent bans and defender04 team

Post by Xerosis69 »

Honestly Firefly your favoring is starting to become so openly visable, just becouse pays you you become blind for him and his team. Thats just wrong.

https://prnt.sc/11pohn5
https://prnt.sc/11pogyz
https://prnt.sc/11pof2h
https://prnt.sc/11pofvj

People on all servers are running like that, have auto ID, or all other kinds of * and you do nothing...
Are there still any poople still working or only bots have left? Because it looks exacly like that.
Yes game is P2W but do you really have to widen the gap beetwen normal players and cheaters by favoring cheaters?

White cape

Post by White cape »

Unfortunately, the Defender team can't write here, because the bot does not have such functionality yet.
Such players forget how to use their hands.
:)

JBCFFiPL

Post by JBCFFiPL »

You are playing a good politics game here, showing only enemy and hoping the random mod on this forum stumbles across this post and maybe does something. And also showing any possible new player that this alliance is bad so they join you. Kudos to you on that front.
Yet you miss the fact that all houses have cheaters and bot users. This can be proven by the large amount of bans on your team. You guys also use A LOT of alt accounts, this can we see by the nick names.
What really makes me angry here is making out only the enemy to be cheaters and abusers while not acknowledging people in your own alliance.

Now onto the real reason I posted here. I am sick of this game and these staff members. For the past 1-2 years its a game of bot's and alts. To be in the top players you have to cheat, or spend large sums of money. No other way around it.
Now Kingmaker has become a game where bans win. It lost the essence of the game. Where you fight to take stuff not wait for player to be banned to take easy target.

With fear of consequences I will not go too much into the debate of staff. But in my opinion Firefly is understaffed and not looking at what is becoming of this game.
The generic responses of the staff are now just annoying and its stupid, where you have a general concern and they just copy paste some response.
I cant remember when there was an update for this game or any attempt to fix cheaters.

I could go on and on about the state of the game but ask yourselves this,
Is there even a f point? Will Firefly fix anything?

I will end it there in fear of getting banned for speaking out.

JBCFFiPL

Post by JBCFFiPL »

White cape wrote:
Mon Apr 19, 2021 8:17 pm
Unfortunately, the Defender team can't write here, because the bot does not have such functionality yet.
Such players forget how to use their hands.
:)
For me, there is no point in writing to defend/attack player on forum as it is pointless. The staff wont do anything anyway. so why bother?

Tadusas

Post by Tadusas »

JBCFFiPL wrote:
Mon Apr 19, 2021 8:29 pm
You are playing a good politics game here, showing only enemy and hoping the random mod on this forum stumbles across this post and maybe does something. And also showing any possible new player that this alliance is bad so they join you. Kudos to you on that front.
Yet you miss the fact that all houses have cheaters and bot users. This can be proven by the large amount of bans on your team. You guys also use A LOT of alt accounts, this can we see by the nick names.
What really makes me angry here is making out only the enemy to be cheaters and abusers while not acknowledging people in your own alliance.

Now onto the real reason I posted here. I am sick of this game and these staff members. For the past 1-2 years its a game of bot's and alts. To be in the top players you have to cheat, or spend large sums of money. No other way around it.
Now Kingmaker has become a game where bans win. It lost the essence of the game. Where you fight to take stuff not wait for player to be banned to take easy target.

With fear of consequences I will not go too much into the debate of staff. But in my opinion Firefly is understaffed and not looking at what is becoming of this game.
The generic responses of the staff are now just annoying and its stupid, where you have a general concern and they just copy paste some response.
I cant remember when there was an update for this game or any attempt to fix cheaters.

I could have not mentioned banned people from our side, or refuse to report cheaters also on our side, but I didn't. I do not understand your reasoning for me showing only your bad side. In this thread and in other threads I stated clearly that cheaters exist in every group. Perhaps in high school, you could win the debate with arguments like "a LOT", "Large amount" bans on our side, but people who play this server actively know which side receives 80% of bans. All you need to do is count banned players past 3 days on each side :). Mods have nothing to do with the ability to change gameplay in any way. There was player Defuraai who spoke the truth in forums and got banned for that, so that is true, need to be careful in forums xD. I also find it fascinating that you are blaming the effect of the botters: that players take/raze their villages when they get banned. This is a typical thinking sequence of a person who either supports cheating or has little understanding about the current meta and the fact that if there would not be possible to know player(s) who got banned then the cheaters would get away easily from 1, 2 or 3 days bans.

The game is running on old code and without big efforts, it is not possible to patch all the exploits probably. But the community throughout the years in various forms provided various ways how the game can be improved, just to list a few:
1. There are various systems created that casual players cant reach without being in the decent group (system(s) based on API) or use the bot without getting detected. Simple improvement of premium token and/or incorporating community created systems in the game would allow casual players not to be left outside.
2. Era speed maps just with a higher amount of slots in factions. Casual players without being in houses (or random, weak houses) blocks chances for them to learn how to play the game.
3. CAP of CP/cards usage per day/week/month.
4. Subscription-based map with CP/cards cap. The CP could be generated by the hour/minutes. Generation speed of CP could be enhanced by additional bundles/purchases which would allow generating money for FireFly not only from the subscription/one-time fee.
5. Pitch placement based on parish building instead of smelters system.
6. Redesigning the swordsmen's :D .

BonzaiPEL

Post by BonzaiPEL »

JBCFFiPL wrote:

Biggest hipocrite I ever saw, your main account -Primal- is banned, so you decide to cry on forum about cheaters and multiaccounts :D

https://prnt.sc/11ptiyv

FiraeI

Post by FiraeI »

I'm really sick of seeing auto-interdict every time when my team tries to attack enemies. Also, none of my players got banned, I wonder why?

JBCFFiPL

Post by JBCFFiPL »

BonzaiPEL wrote:
Mon Apr 19, 2021 9:48 pm
JBCFFiPL wrote:

Biggest hipocrite I ever saw, your main account -Primal- is banned, so you decide to cry on forum about cheaters and multiaccounts :D

https://prnt.sc/11ptiyv
HAHA that worked perfectly. This game is all about mind games mate.
And calling me a hypocrite when your account was also banned is the cherry on the cake.

OkanOzcelik

Post by OkanOzcelik »

As far as i know H15/H19 block has triple more cheaters then rest of the houses. If you have complains about cheats and cheaters you should change your house, otherwise it will be just ironical.

Also you forgot to mention Polish Hunter among banned players.

I agree with this part.
''I am sick of this game and these staff members. For the past 1-2 years its a game of bot's and alts.''

Return to “Kingmaker World”