Unfair banning of players

Based on the splintered nations and city states of Europe in 1300 AD Kingmaker will provide a different political structure to the main game.
Fr-Outlaw-Fr

Re: Unfair banning of players

Post by Fr-Outlaw-Fr »

It makes me laugh to read all this hypocrisy.

the Deviant "You use bot so don't pretend to be shocked by those who use it... I've seen you do your quest of 50 palies very very quickly, with castles on the opposite side of the map as well as your brigands camp tournament... in short, let's say you just have eyes on the whole map lol, so a bit of honesty wouldn't hurt you and move forward in your hypocritical life.
I repeat that you're just terrified because we were organised and we could find syncs in less than a minute to throw in your face, which you weren't able to do. You waited for the Iaarufed to get BAN to start the war.
I also remember a message he showed us before you did BAN, a message where you asked for mercy hahaha this shame! :lol:

You also play with Kong, who also uses the bot, with several modules at the same time (trade, scouts) on GC6 he even managed to trade on the first day of the server with markets still closed ... but hey, since your seniority you must know very very very well admins to get through "ban".
Defender04 is so full of dough that it would not even surprise me if he had information before the others and could protect some of them.

Speaking of "bans" I was banned yesterday along with Iaarufed and matshet - oddly banned every 3 at 11:07.32sec lol, the same 3 players who were dismantling your entire PERMA ID alliance. You only managed to do something by checking with one of your admin buddies (I don't see any other possibility).

Deviant you also use the discord bot ! don't tell me the contrary, because when I sent you attacks, before they even arrive you were telling me !
vandalise, vandalise, gold raid, vandalise haha you're a magician ! really you've got a * of a crystal ball, but no I just think you're a big pimply moron in front of his computer who rages on others.

Dear Firefly admin! Either you are stupid people or you are being bribed by someone, there is no other reason why you tolerate some people at the expense of other players.

Do you want me to make you a list of the players who use the bot? You would only have 4 5 players left on your game and you know it very well. So why only BANNER some of them and turn a blind eye to the others?
This may be the most unfair thing you can do.

Looking forward to hearing your answers.

The Deviant

Post by The Deviant »

Should I call you Warsupport or Fr-Outlaw-Fr, oh! wait they were both banned for cheating.....!

Admins never ban people, unless they cheat....simple.

Grow up and don't write stories you know nothing about, accusing admins here of cheating is probably another way to get
your other account perma banned also.

Don't bot, don't cheat, and dont share each others account and you will have nothing to worry about.
Then again if a perma ban on one account follows to another account, maybe you should be worried....!!!!!!

Dev.

Viking333

Post by Viking333 »

People can really see what attacks other players are sending? That can't be right?

DontBeaWuss

Post by DontBeaWuss »

Viking333 wrote:
Thu Jan 14, 2021 5:17 pm
People can really see what attacks other players are sending? That can't be right?
Apparently so... viewtopic.php?f=514&t=38021

Viking333

Post by Viking333 »

Wow, that's pretty disappointing. I'm not sure I see the point in playing a game if all people are doing is using automated things to play for them? And what was that about Firefly giving information away about players?

DontBeaWuss

Post by DontBeaWuss »

They did get hacked a while ago remember...that's why we ALL had to change our login details but not sure if players are suggesting other goings-on.

SGT Gibson

Post by SGT Gibson »

Tadusas of all people making this post is hilarious xD this man ID bots like no other. Everyone knows it. we just send 1 absolve monk at all of your villages to keep you perm ID. Hilarious you want to complain about botting

Panda_GOD

Post by Panda_GOD »

I mean Tadusas, its well known that Defuraai bots everytime.

I still remember back in a global map (2/3 years ago) where me and a couple of my friends were razing all her villages 1 by 1 by timing them properly and what was he/she doing? scouting apple stashes!.

I mean, its defuraai, we know how he/she plays but scouting stashes while being razed is not one of them for sure, seeing all the timely perfect alligned merchants going on to somewhere is one of the obvious ways of spotting a bot, like the multiple scouts of 1 to the same stash also perfectly alligned with the same spacing between them.

Humans can be good but not to the point of taking the exact ammount of time to send 8 scouts to the same stash.

Duferaai case i know from ages ago. Im actualy more than happy the he/she is gone. Now calling it "Unfair", rly? soo its unfair he him/her to get banned but not from using bots and such? What "fair" are you searching for? cause its defo not the one in the terms of service of the game

Radilolz

Post by Radilolz »

Fr-Outlaw-Fr wrote:
Tue Jan 12, 2021 10:02 am
It makes me laugh to read all this hypocrisy.

the Deviant "You use bot so don't pretend to be shocked by those who use it... I've seen you do your quest of 50 palies very very quickly, with castles on the opposite side of the map as well as your brigands camp tournament... in short, let's say you just have eyes on the whole map lol, so a bit of honesty wouldn't hurt you and move forward in your hypocritical life.
I repeat that you're just terrified because we were organised and we could find syncs in less than a minute to throw in your face, which you weren't able to do. You waited for the Iaarufed to get BAN to start the war.
I also remember a message he showed us before you did BAN, a message where you asked for mercy hahaha this shame! :lol:

You also play with Kong, who also uses the bot, with several modules at the same time (trade, scouts) on GC6 he even managed to trade on the first day of the server with markets still closed ... but hey, since your seniority you must know very very very well admins to get through "ban".
Defender04 is so full of dough that it would not even surprise me if he had information before the others and could protect some of them.

Speaking of "bans" I was banned yesterday along with Iaarufed and matshet - oddly banned every 3 at 11:07.32sec lol, the same 3 players who were dismantling your entire PERMA ID alliance. You only managed to do something by checking with one of your admin buddies (I don't see any other possibility).

Deviant you also use the discord bot ! don't tell me the contrary, because when I sent you attacks, before they even arrive you were telling me !
vandalise, vandalise, gold raid, vandalise haha you're a magician ! really you've got a * of a crystal ball, but no I just think you're a big pimply moron in front of his computer who rages on others.

Dear Firefly admin! Either you are stupid people or you are being bribed by someone, there is no other reason why you tolerate some people at the expense of other players.

Do you want me to make you a list of the players who use the bot? You would only have 4 5 players left on your game and you know it very well. So why only BANNER some of them and turn a blind eye to the others?
This may be the most unfair thing you can do.

Looking forward to hearing your answers.
Oh non matshet est ban ? mdr
Fallait pas acheter les points de cartes russes :roll:

Return to “Kingmaker World”