Getting Peace After A War

All discussion related to activity in Global Conflict World 6 should be posted here.
DontBeaWuss

Re: Getting Peace After A War

Post by DontBeaWuss »

Congrats on reaching a fine age! May you continue to have many more years that are happy and healthy :)

As to the game, unfortunately, it seems no-one cares about the lives of other players unless they have known each other for many years.

There are players on this game going through really bad times with health and mental conditions and can only play in short bursts of time. Many players have ill family members and have to take time out to take care of them etc, etc,

All in all, there's no chivalry in this game so the best bet would be to find another world where you can join a Faction and have some sort of peace, good luck!
BARBAR0SSA

Post by BARBAR0SSA »

The people you have fought against probably does not give you a peace because they think you will save Faith and attack them again.

But if you stay natural and leave out of conflict, I dont think you will get targeted too much. The best way is generally to move completely to a new area.
DontBeaWuss

Post by DontBeaWuss »

It's a shame there are some players on SHK who try and dominate other players for the rest of the life of that particular map and, imo, that's tantamount to bullying.
DontBeaWuss

Post by DontBeaWuss »

Yes, this game used to be so much fun.....not now since the cheating weeds are winning.
DontBeaWuss

Post by DontBeaWuss »

KnightMarauder wrote: Sat Jun 05, 2021 1:38 pm I'm not sure when the precedent was set, but it wasn't this server. It is what it is, when you fight to nearly the end you should know you won't get peace, so its a fight to the death. Thought nearly everyone knew that with the latest H9 alliance/H15 alliance war. If we'd have on the other end, we'd have been killed off aswell like on a previous server. You win some, you lose some :P
A fight to the death would be fine if it was fair and without cheating - you just can't win against players who access and babysit players' accounts through something like TeamViewer and you certainly can't win against players who buy ID and/or use auto-id botting software and that's the reason many players are either leaving altogether or stopped ploughing money into this game.
DontBeaWuss

Post by DontBeaWuss »

I'm not talking about this Server as I don't play on it, therefore, I'm not talking about the Russians lol

I'm talking about players in general in whatever Server they are playing on. Players have been known to "buy ID" - this means recruiting a player to put many days/weeks on villa(s) at a time for cash (which is against SHK Terms of Service).

Imo, Teamviewer (or any other access software) should be punishable as it allows players to access other players' accounts (which is also against SHK Terms of Service), however, I think FireFly's dilapidated tools can't detect this so, while honest players need sleep and time away from the game while hoping they are safe whilst doing so, many other players are doing just that knowing they are safe because their account is being looked after....very unfair.

There is a LOT of shenanigans going on that FireFly either don't want to or don't have the means to stop, hence, lots of cheating going unhindered...much to the annoyance of honest players.
timtm2199

Post by timtm2199 »

What a hypocrite to write that while consuming interdiction from such a payed player right now and playing in the team that literally started all of that „buying FP“ with RoseDesert and DynasticThunder.
About TeamViewer: you must be stupid to let another person use your computer like that and if you ever used Teamviewer for work then you‘d know that it reacts slow af. Playing like that would not work at all.
Your accusation that we use it just shows that you are a person that never questions herself but rather blame others to cheat. Grow up and learn to live with your weakness: You are use- and harmless in the game, declaring on us for the third time was stupid and our victories are no coincidence.
SteelShield

Post by SteelShield »

I love when a group that loses over and over to us across all maps now believe that it’s the next mystical cheat we supposedly do. At some point you have to realize your entire alliance is pretty trash lol.
DontBeaWuss

Post by DontBeaWuss »

timtm2199 wrote: Thu Jun 17, 2021 9:30 am What a hypocrite to write that while consuming interdiction from such a payed player right now and playing in the team that literally started all of that „buying FP“ with RoseDesert and DynasticThunder.
About TeamViewer: you must be stupid to let another person use your computer like that and if you ever used Teamviewer for work then you‘d know that it reacts slow af. Playing like that would not work at all.
Your accusation that we use it just shows that you are a person that never questions herself but rather blame others to cheat. Grow up and learn to live with your weakness: You are use- and harmless in the game, declaring on us for the third time was stupid and our victories are no coincidence.
Wow! forgive me if I'm wrong but, did I just hit a nerve there? - have I actually accused any persons by name in this thread??? - what makes you think I'm talking personally about you and the "we" you mention? - does this mean you have a guilty conscience? - do you think everything I write about is all about you?

As to being a hypocrite about ID....your facts there are completely wrong - I have not and would never pay anyone to ID my villas....he just happens to be a former Faction member who has accrued a substantial amount of FP and wants to use it in a helpful way.

As to saying that I never question myself, well, I've never cheated so I'm not sure why I would question myself while there are others that have/do cheat.
DontBeaWuss

Post by DontBeaWuss »

SteelShield wrote: Thu Jun 17, 2021 11:02 pm I love when a group that loses over and over to us across all maps now believe that it’s the next mystical cheat we supposedly do. At some point you have to realize your entire alliance is pretty trash lol.
Says the player that's been banned more than once :D :D :D

Return to “Global Conflict 6 Lounge (Closed)”