Received 1 attack per second for 5 straight minutes

All discussion related to activity in Global Conflict World 6 should be posted here.
Lunks

Re: Received 1 attack per second for 5 straight minutes

Post by Lunks »

Valhallas wrote: Fri Apr 16, 2021 6:56 pm I feel honored u all mention me.

I invest too much money , time and effort into this game to cheat and risk getting banned.

What frustrates and confuses me here is that I play on mobile..I do not use any programs or whatever u guys do these days. The irony here is that every single one of u have cheated in the past or cheat currently...using programs to identify the card and times on a village without actually manually checking..this way u can launch all attacks within seconds to raze a village.

These methods are cowardly.

In mobile servers u find nothing of these..in fact the attack discord bot doesn't even work on mobile servers...the worse u get are alts here and there

But to see u all here complaining about methods and similar tactics u all have come across is just pitiful.

I never knew bobkhan to cheat.. I do however know he has one of the best PCs I have ever seen and his speed is super fast.

I do not know why he got banned and frankly I would imagine it is because of all the conaints and such u guys make which force firefly to look into it

But honestly I hate firefly and I hate this game because we invest soo much time and effort and they do not care..only take our money and they take vacations and make new games but do not care for our community....the community cares for the game more than the devs and it is sad but all we can do is just quit the game

I however find it hard because I'm currently addicted to this game but I am hoping after gc6 after truly seeing the corruption on pc servers I will either migrate back to mobile servers or just quit all together because even though corruption is on pc servers there is a corrupted community on mobile servers as well as all the bugs and issues that the devs do not care for .

Best thing to do is play the game enjoy yourself blow all the cards and card points and leave the game. Without players firefly will learn the hard way 👍
You are right on most of your points but 2.

(1) No one you are fighting in Nepal is cheating or using any third party apps. We have played the exact same way since we first met in ~2010. It has been 100% honest. Most of the people we play with, from what I can tell in BxD are honest as well. Their style is different, but it doesn't involve any 3rd party apps, hacks or clients. I'm going to show you the magic of timing attacks. https://prnt.sc/11jcg0l Maybe we are old fashion, but we list target villages in the bottom and file out our army times. And then use the clock at the top of the client.

(2) This game interface hasn't changed since BETA. There was a minor update in 2011, but you do not need a good computer. Our phones are more powerful than the computers we had back then. Bobkhan needs that nice PC it doesn't do anything more than run multiple clients for him.

We all know that he cheats. There is an abundance of evidence. Make whatever excuse you want, you are enabling him.
Lunks

Post by Lunks »

Tadusas wrote: Fri Apr 16, 2021 9:04 pm
Valhallas wrote: Fri Apr 16, 2021 6:56 pm I feel honored u all mention me.

I invest too much money , time and effort into this game to cheat and risk getting banned.

What frustrates and confuses me here is that I play on mobile..I do not use any programs or whatever u guys do these days. The irony here is that every single one of u have cheated in the past or cheat currently...using programs to identify the card and times on a village without actually manually checking..this way u can launch all attacks within seconds to raze a village.

These methods are cowardly.

In mobile servers u find nothing of these..in fact the attack discord bot doesn't even work on mobile servers...the worse u get are alts here and there

But to see u all here complaining about methods and similar tactics u all have come across is just pitiful.

I never knew bobkhan to cheat.. I do however know he has one of the best PCs I have ever seen and his speed is super fast.

I do not know why he got banned and frankly I would imagine it is because of all the conaints and such u guys make which force firefly to look into it

But honestly I hate firefly and I hate this game because we invest soo much time and effort and they do not care..only take our money and they take vacations and make new games but do not care for our community....the community cares for the game more than the devs and it is sad but all we can do is just quit the game

I however find it hard because I'm currently addicted to this game but I am hoping after gc6 after truly seeing the corruption on pc servers I will either migrate back to mobile servers or just quit all together because even though corruption is on pc servers there is a corrupted community on mobile servers as well as all the bugs and issues that the devs do not care for .

Best thing to do is play the game enjoy yourself blow all the cards and card points and leave the game. Without players firefly will learn the hard way 👍
Well, only 2 persons mentioned you I think. It is obvious that it is difficult to find a person who plays on PC for more than 3 or so years and never tried to use a bot. There are tons of cases as well where people said and know that you use auto clicker and program to play through PC mobile servers. Looking all innocent is perhaps possible only against new players.

It is the reason why Firefly uses 1, 3, 7, 15 method. You play on mobile where wars are very different, can't compare with maps like GC which is even very different from maps like EU or USA. The mobile map vs GC has very wide gap. It is actually possible to create a bot or API system interface in the phone SHK app as well (as I heard), just there is no demand I guess. If you do not know why he got banned then sorry, we can't help to clear delusions from you. Firefly knows it's not 0 or 1. Grey exists, and Bobkhan 1 was cheating too much.

Half of the people there are addicted I think because it is a very competitive game. And when you are in this very competitive game with the friends you find in this game it pulls you even more. Once I had a big war against another group. When our and their group understood that we cant continue fighting each other because a third party can win I met with their leader in real life as he was traveling through my country. We had a beer and we made an alliance :D . Feel like the community was modding SHK past 2-3 years with various systems introduced :D. Just waiting for Mount and Blade: Napoleon wars case to happen with SHK "mods" created by the community.

Captain fahad and bobkhan use many alts. I wouldn't see the issue if alts was being used in this game if:
1. These alts wouldn't be ranked with bots. There is a high chance there is Service where a person ranks up multiple accounts with the bot and sells the accounts. You don't get banned if you create mac and an IP address for each account to be used by the primal owner and later by other owners. It works aš long aš you don't forget to use correct mac and IP addresses for each account. The moment you forget or you make a mistake you can get a ban. That iš why alts are being used mostly by people who have more than 1 pc/laptop.
2. Turn of referral program. That's how these alts get CP, because when you buy crowns on your alt your main/another account can get them too.

Perhaps FireFly doesn't have a long-term plan with SHK, just to keep it running till the Ceasar game comes out on phone. In their sense, it's SHK 2, in the alpha version they already introduced the cards mechanic. They will make it power players paradise again I guess.
Tadusas - what is the "1, 3, 7, 15 method"?
Priest Guardian

Post by Priest Guardian »

Rick C-137 wrote: Sat Apr 24, 2021 1:45 pm
Bobkhan 1 wrote: Sat Apr 24, 2021 7:18 am lol Ask Lunks he is banned too.

Bro just to be clear with you all, I never use any cheats or bots like you guys whom ID their village within 10sec.

Yes we are not complaining that to FF like you guys do and still focus in-game how to counter that.

And if you want to learn the game, you can ask me directly not in the forum where all your lies are comPiled.

Peace, and this is my last message in forum so best of luck for your additional fake tickets and lies. lol

Bobkhan
Lunks was banned for requesting crown refund lol. Don't think that's what your ban was for. You sent me attacks that were exactly spaced 1 second apart. You have no proof of anything I do though. I bust my * to always have monks recruited and ready (always check village overview). When you did raze me in Nepal, was because I didn't have monk recruited, so I had to recruit one. In that time though, I was razed so GG. I'm online either desktop or mobile basically 24/7, that's my secret.

But I know it's a fact that it's not possible to do what you did sending attacks 1 second apart from same capital. Evidence was very clear to support this. Unless you have some special technique to share with us - please enlighten me.

Rick
I ran across a 'superior' player back on Global 2 named 13th warrior whom did just what you proclaim. 5 attacks all 1 sec apart from capital and castles. 13th warrior was banned for that although I do not know the details other than I was online when he got banned and I then captured his villages
After you try all the other MMO's , you keep coming back to SHK's
BeowulfKing

Post by BeowulfKing »

13th warrior was banned on G1 during war against spartans. At same time when Spartak1987 was banned and lot of his players.
At that time G2 didnt start
BARBAR0SSA

Post by BARBAR0SSA »

Rick C-137 wrote: Sat Apr 24, 2021 1:45 pm
Bobkhan 1 wrote: Sat Apr 24, 2021 7:18 am lol Ask Lunks he is banned too.

Bro just to be clear with you all, I never use any cheats or bots like you guys whom ID their village within 10sec.

Yes we are not complaining that to FF like you guys do and still focus in-game how to counter that.

And if you want to learn the game, you can ask me directly not in the forum where all your lies are comPiled.

Peace, and this is my last message in forum so best of luck for your additional fake tickets and lies. lol

Bobkhan
Lunks was banned for requesting crown refund lol. Don't think that's what your ban was for. You sent me attacks that were exactly spaced 1 second apart. You have no proof of anything I do though. I bust my * to always have monks recruited and ready (always check village overview). When you did raze me in Nepal, was because I didn't have monk recruited, so I had to recruit one. In that time though, I was razed so GG. I'm online either desktop or mobile basically 24/7, that's my secret.

But I know it's a fact that it's not possible to do what you did sending attacks 1 second apart from same capital. Evidence was very clear to support this. Unless you have some special technique to share with us - please enlighten me.

Rick
Getting banned for crown refund is worse. It is a reason to get perma banned.
trykulla

Post by trykulla »

BOYCOTT

Return to “Global Conflict 6 Lounge (Closed)”