Received 1 attack per second for 5 straight minutes

All discussion related to activity in Global Conflict World 6 should be posted here.
DanTheGlove

Re: Received 1 attack per second for 5 straight minutes

Post by DanTheGlove »

I've just checked, my ticket against him on 26th march is still pending. someone has been and looked in it though and changed game world concerning option to world 2, which is odd as I don't make mistakes like that so I assume it has been changed on backend.
Yeah I recall the star looking attacks from his parishes, I also recall that occasionally he'd vote himself out of the parish...as if anyone would believe it wasnt him. I dont have any issue with the guy personally, but come on this is ridiculous on fireflys end by not doing anything about it, but then banning other players for stupid stuff. Wilmahaschen got a warning about a village name, was offensive against me and another player, both of us i'm sure just laughed it off, but a warning where they came on and manually changed his village name. How can they go around doing moderation like that but not but look the other way when serious cheating is going on the game.
Lunks

Post by Lunks »

Rick, even when I have submitted the exact same evidence as this cheating was used against me support does NOTHING.

With that said, Valhallas and LordDragon are heavy hitter. When they attack it's legit, I have yet to see them use any mechanism other than a sledge hammer. lol

You are precise on what Bobkhan 1 is doing. He can also do this across multiple accounts. A master of multi-boxing I suppose. So for what its worth here are screenshots from weeks ago that were never addressed and statistically IMPOSSIBLE for a human to perform with such consistency.

https://prnt.sc/11c5v3c - what it looks like when 5 targets are selected and his script runs to send instant attacks (1 sec apart to multiple targets). Each wave is precisely the same interval and for weeks he used the exact same # of armies. Additionally the troops are always placed in the same location. There is no human way. The space here is due to the speed card.

Here is another example when not using a card how precise these are timed. This was not targeted at me, but pags35: https://prnt.sc/11c60ei

Support has more than enough evidence of cheating beyond just these fake attacks.

They have been sent more than enough evidence of scouting bots, identical playtimes (based on everyone's favorite website!) and more important ID'd within seconds of each other across multiple accounts.
Lunks

Post by Lunks »

chorasite wrote: Tue Apr 13, 2021 4:48 pm
Lunks wrote: Tue Apr 13, 2021 3:31 pm
With that said, Valhallas and LordDragon are heavy hitter. When they attack it's legit, I have yet to see them use any mechanism other than a sledge hammer. lol

The issue i have with that is that they obviously co-ordinated it with bobkahn 1 as it all happened together, making them complicit in his botting, which i view as even worse as it is using a botter as a secondary tool.
I agree I said the exact same thing to Valhallas. These individuals know that he is cheating but they clearly do not care. It's not only BK, its most of the BLC faction. They are the first to admit that their own factionmates cheat because they assume everyone does.

FF just needs to open up a mod community. Share the wealth. It took us MONTHS to find out where to get the discord bot after they said it was not against TOS.
DontBeaWuss

Post by DontBeaWuss »

That is a very interesting read, Tadusas.

The suggestion of showing transparency is a good one and would be interesting to see how much volume of tickets FireFly receives and how they deal with them, however, if this were to happen, would you believe anything they printed?

On a similar note, I have been trying to find out about TeamViewer because I've just found out recently (I know now that it's been in use for a long time) that many players use this to access other players' Accounts, ie, put ID on a player when an attack is coming in while the player is offline/asleep so, the response I got today was:-

"Players may not share accounts."

This is where SHK Support Staff fall down in my estimation - just standard responses without answering the actual question. My actual question was if TeamViewer was allowed to be used as there is nothing specific in the TOS or Gameplay Rules and so their answer is, players may not share accounts. No wonder many players are going elsewhere now and many more will leave in droves once the Age worlds have ended.
Lunks

Post by Lunks »

Of that group of players I've always theorized it was 2 maybe 3 players across 6-10 accounts. I tried to provide FF with the evidence of how they cycle the accounts in. They are strategic with using their VMs too.

What will happen is that one of their neutral accounts will keep them ID'd until the ban wears off. Then they go back to cheating. The irony is that you can watch them grow lowbie accounts up to duke/prince. I managed to provide enough evidence to get a gentlemen banned... /golfclap FF
DontBeaWuss

Post by DontBeaWuss »

Yes, this happens a lot and it's so frustrating that some players continue to do it once their bans are over.

Case in point with TeamViewer...a player does not need to be online when ID is placed on their villas, yet Support doesn't seem to be able to pick up on this so they're just burying their heads in the sand because it's too big a problem to deal with...utter nonsense imo
DontBeaWuss

Post by DontBeaWuss »

Tadusas wrote: Fri Apr 16, 2021 11:39 am
DontBeaWuss wrote: Fri Apr 16, 2021 10:40 am That is a very interesting read, Tadusas.

The suggestion of showing transparency is a good one and would be interesting to see how much volume of tickets FireFly receives and how they deal with them, however, if this were to happen, would you believe anything they printed?
I don't see a reason to lie about tickets statistics, because already:
Based on ticket number you can know a total number of tickets submitted through time.
People already found multiple ways to store information about banned people across different worlds.
There is no space to lie
The point I was getting at was that, although we can see the number of tickets produced by their allocated number id which cannot be lied about, the information pertaining to them can....what company would want to publish that a high percentage of tickets submitted resulted in the banning of players for cheating? :D
Valhallas

Post by Valhallas »

I feel honored u all mention me.

I invest too much money , time and effort into this game to cheat and risk getting banned.

What frustrates and confuses me here is that I play on mobile..I do not use any programs or whatever u guys do these days. The irony here is that every single one of u have cheated in the past or cheat currently...using programs to identify the card and times on a village without actually manually checking..this way u can launch all attacks within seconds to raze a village.

These methods are cowardly.

In mobile servers u find nothing of these..in fact the attack discord bot doesn't even work on mobile servers...the worse u get are alts here and there

But to see u all here complaining about methods and similar tactics u all have come across is just pitiful.

I never knew bobkhan to cheat.. I do however know he has one of the best PCs I have ever seen and his speed is super fast.

I do not know why he got banned and frankly I would imagine it is because of all the conaints and such u guys make which force firefly to look into it

But honestly I hate firefly and I hate this game because we invest soo much time and effort and they do not care..only take our money and they take vacations and make new games but do not care for our community....the community cares for the game more than the devs and it is sad but all we can do is just quit the game

I however find it hard because I'm currently addicted to this game but I am hoping after gc6 after truly seeing the corruption on pc servers I will either migrate back to mobile servers or just quit all together because even though corruption is on pc servers there is a corrupted community on mobile servers as well as all the bugs and issues that the devs do not care for .

Best thing to do is play the game enjoy yourself blow all the cards and card points and leave the game. Without players firefly will learn the hard way 👍
BARBAR0SSA

Post by BARBAR0SSA »

Valhallas wrote: Fri Apr 16, 2021 6:56 pm I feel honored u all mention me.

I invest too much money , time and effort into this game to cheat and risk getting banned.

What frustrates and confuses me here is that I play on mobile..I do not use any programs or whatever u guys do these days. The irony here is that every single one of u have cheated in the past or cheat currently...using programs to identify the card and times on a village without actually manually checking..this way u can launch all attacks within seconds to raze a village.

These methods are cowardly.

In mobile servers u find nothing of these..in fact the attack discord bot doesn't even work on mobile servers...the worse u get are alts here and there

But to see u all here complaining about methods and similar tactics u all have come across is just pitiful.

I never knew bobkhan to cheat.. I do however know he has one of the best PCs I have ever seen and his speed is super fast.

I do not know why he got banned and frankly I would imagine it is because of all the conaints and such u guys make which force firefly to look into it

But honestly I hate firefly and I hate this game because we invest soo much time and effort and they do not care..only take our money and they take vacations and make new games but do not care for our community....the community cares for the game more than the devs and it is sad but all we can do is just quit the game

I however find it hard because I'm currently addicted to this game but I am hoping after gc6 after truly seeing the corruption on pc servers I will either migrate back to mobile servers or just quit all together because even though corruption is on pc servers there is a corrupted community on mobile servers as well as all the bugs and issues that the devs do not care for .

Best thing to do is play the game enjoy yourself blow all the cards and card points and leave the game. Without players firefly will learn the hard way 👍
Props to you dude, I cannot even ID my village from the phone. I directly delete the app out of frustration :D

You even time attacked me from the phone before.
DontBeaWuss

Post by DontBeaWuss »

Tadusas wrote: Fri Apr 16, 2021 2:25 pm
DontBeaWuss wrote: Fri Apr 16, 2021 1:59 pm
Tadusas wrote: Fri Apr 16, 2021 11:39 am

I don't see a reason to lie about tickets statistics, because already:
Based on ticket number you can know a total number of tickets submitted through time.
People already found multiple ways to store information about banned people across different worlds.
There is no space to lie
The point I was getting at was that, although we can see the number of tickets produced by their allocated number id which cannot be lied about, the information pertaining to them can....what company would want to publish that a high percentage of tickets submitted resulted in the banning of players for cheating? :D
High percentage? well, that's an assumption. A bunch of people knows how many people get banned every day through various ways. Admins posted before cases of mentioning the number of people getting banned. I don't see anything shocking that the company declares such numbers, there are a bunch of cases in other games where one of the goals showing statistics is to prevent people from cheating.
Ok, perhaps not a high percentage of banning but there is certainly a high percentage of cheating, especially recurring cheating when players' bans end.

Return to “Global Conflict 6 Lounge (Closed)”