This Game Is Over

All discussion related to activity in Global Conflict World 6 should be posted here.
-Dariu5h-

Re: This Game Is Over

Post by -Dariu5h- »

that right my friend
Shk always you tell to us accept Terms of Use Agreement game, but I think Shk want don't ban players that use bots and multi accounts, this how is fair game?
BARBAR0SSA

Post by BARBAR0SSA »

gecmis olsun
BARBAR0SSA

Post by BARBAR0SSA »

I gave my sympathy for a previous friend. How is it related to us.
DontBeaWuss

Post by DontBeaWuss »

BOH-StarReaper wrote: Sat Feb 20, 2021 5:05 am Everyone gets banned for a reason its not a magical unicorn SHK whips out randomly to punish people.

You were multi accounting and you got nailed........
According to multiples of players, banning of Accounts can seem arbitrary as there are no reasons given for the banning of an Account. The rest of us may say there's always a reason for banning of Accounts but there's always room for mistakes to be made as well, imo.

Meanwhile, there's still a lot of scout/cart and thee worse bot - the ID bot - getting used by players which is against Gameplay and Terms of Service so why aren't these players getting banned also?
trykulla

Post by trykulla »

I honestly just think we gotta boycott, its the only thing that will do anything at this stage, otherwise its just supporting this corrupt behavior on both ends.. i dont wanna say it, i love this games strategy and quirks and community. oh well money talks and i got no more to give ya firefly
Lunks

Post by Lunks »

The screenshots are pretty misleading hahaha

I've seen leaders donate thousands of USD to reward their faction mates. So be it.

People need to stop cheating. I have never seen a ban where there was not cheating or some level of breaking the rules.
MiladySkye

Post by MiladySkye »

So, if I understand this correctly, with the transactions you posted, you're telling us that for roughly 376 TL you can get 3150 crowns? That's about $48 dollars in USD. That's over $100 cheaper than I must pay for crowns. That's no small amount. No wonder so many players are at a disadvantage.

Just WOW . . .
Attachments
3150 crowns.png
3150 crowns.png (171.13 KiB) Viewed 1696 times
Turkish Lira vs Dollar.png
Turkish Lira vs Dollar.png (21.34 KiB) Viewed 1696 times
When injustice is law, resistance becomes duty . . .
Lord Alacrity

Post by Lord Alacrity »

Please note that this was only possible via Steam by changing one's country to Turkey. We were made aware of the currency conversion difference and corrected this issue several months ago. The current cost for crowns for Turkish players via Steam is now more closely aligned to other world currencies.
MiladySkye

Post by MiladySkye »

Lord Alacrity wrote: Tue Mar 02, 2021 12:26 pm Please note that this was only possible via Steam by changing one's country to Turkey. We were made aware of the currency conversion difference and corrected this issue several months ago. The current cost for crowns for Turkish players via Steam is now more closely aligned to other world currencies.
It would be interesting to see the cost of crowns for the different world currencies. I don't suppose FF would be willing to provide that information so we were all assured of it being fair across the board, would you?
When injustice is law, resistance becomes duty . . .
Priest Guardian

Post by Priest Guardian »

BOH-StarReaper wrote: Sat Feb 20, 2021 5:05 am Everyone gets banned for a reason its not a magical unicorn SHK whips out randomly to punish people.

You were multi accounting and you got nailed, a TON of you guys multi account and most of you all get caught then cry because of it, or you get someones account and use that, then you get banned for that, Alot of you guys think your so Fing smart I hear all the counter measures that are deployed but end of the day you guys dont know how simple logging of the client works and you get pinched. Then yall come on the forum and cry you got banned for no reason and your clean as the driven snow while crying that the account a friend gave you just got banned.

Womp Womp
Pretty much sums it up

+1
After you try all the other MMO's , you keep coming back to SHK's

Return to “Global Conflict 6 Lounge (Closed)”