Merry Xmas Folks

All discussion related to activity in Global Conflict World 6 should be posted here.
DontBeaWuss

Re: Merry Xmas Folks

Post by DontBeaWuss »

Merry Xmas in these strange times. Stay safe!
BeowulfKing

Post by BeowulfKing »

is it possible pussyies are winning? I assume they are because i dont see anymore complaints of bot and other cheating mechanics.

Merry Chrismass
BeowulfKing

Post by BeowulfKing »

*to correct myself, pussyss are all those complainers.
BeowulfKing

Post by BeowulfKing »

intentionally spoiled it)
My talk produced your reaction. If players improve , game gets better. Wars get better. We saw improvement in euro 6 from those who we defeated. They are influential and can pass their knowledge.
Game is simple, if you addopt to what is important and improve you can give them a fight.

It looks like h19 have left only 1 house. Which is enough. Even if you improved and brought russians to help you, they still have advantage over you if they preserve and stop players from quiting. As soon as era 3 hits, honour is x10 and they can cover whole map with 1 house.
But your problem starts as soon as era 2 starts faith will be double expensier and quality will remain on map. Era 1 you can gather all chickens and they help, but in era 2 they are useless. Only quality is important in era2.

I predicted that h19 will go for wining war, not era 1.
Their problem could be few things: First happened allready, few generals quit because they didnt wanted to follow unpredictable new generals. Most important Henni. 2nd issue h19 not listening Tadusas. 3rd they get tired and dont wait era2 or they demoralize because they lose era1. They will demoralize if they have poor leadership.
Im sure war is not so demanding at this point, and there is no reason for anyone to quit.
BeowulfKing

Post by BeowulfKing »

What prime period you talk about)?
Global 1?
Guissepi vs 13th war? or when is that?
because all those crews were busted n to pieces soon after.
BeowulfKing

Post by BeowulfKing »

i dont know what is really going on in map. But I see 15 houses vs 1

and then you turn things around and start winning glory ONLY when spartans from h9 joined you. Until then you were loosing.
And it looked like spartans also took h17 russians who were with h19.
so all russians are fighting for you too.
Having all map fight for you vs 1 house, and you say delusional thing like "HBO could win alone in prime times"

house 1 were when i quit mobile players. Worste cant be imagined, and it surprised me when they entered in h19. I assumed someone new is making decisions.
LooD

Post by LooD »

H1, h2, h8, h16, h17, h19, h20 it doesnt look like 1 house, but you end on only 1 house, house 19... when war start you had more players and you act like its gonna be quick war, you gonna destroy us all... on end you act like its 1000000000000000 players vs 10, i mean mybe 15 of you

Its so funny to see you in that position, from top dogs to whatever is left

P.S
boewulf how many wars you win with talking? You speak how you do that and that, but looks that other wins and you claim it for yourself, even you are nobody and you will stay nobody

Warmest regards

LooD
BeowulfKing

Post by BeowulfKing »

LooD wrote: Tue Dec 29, 2020 9:46 pm H1, h2, h8, h16, h17, h19, h20 it doesnt look like 1 house, but you end on only 1 house, house 19... when war start you had more players and you act like its gonna be quick war, you gonna destroy us all... on end you act like its 1000000000000000 players vs 10, i mean mybe 15 of you

P.S
boewulf how many wars you win with talking? You speak how you do that and that, but looks that other wins and you claim it for yourself, even you are nobody and you will stay nobody

Warmest regards

LooD
Who the * are u? under what rock did u crawl ?

I know i by winning every single war as underdog always.. i must have so many haters. but i cant remember every single
LooD

Post by LooD »

BeowulfKing wrote: Tue Dec 29, 2020 9:57 pm
LooD wrote: Tue Dec 29, 2020 9:46 pm H1, h2, h8, h16, h17, h19, h20 it doesnt look like 1 house, but you end on only 1 house, house 19... when war start you had more players and you act like its gonna be quick war, you gonna destroy us all... on end you act like its 1000000000000000 players vs 10, i mean mybe 15 of you

P.S

Warmest regards

LooD
Who the * are u? under what rock did u crawl ?

I know i by winning every single war as underdog always.. i must have so many haters. but i cant remember every single
I m the one you never fight, cuz you are busy talking and hiding..
I dont hate you, no need for that, just i dont like you, i mean i dont like any puppy who think that is pittbull
BeowulfKing

Post by BeowulfKing »

lol i made 150 razes and 400 caps in 2 months of G2 war against best defenders in this game.
I cant be called puppy after all :D

ok Im puppy as im softy, i would give anyone peace

Return to “Global Conflict 6 Lounge (Closed)”